Kate King #2 Roses are red, I love an old dear, just to be clear I NEVER had diarrhoea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone throw a packet of werthers originals and a clumpy jumper into the bowls club to try and entice Kate out of hibernation. Feel like pure tit just want her and her claw back xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another gem dug out from the archives. I feel this sound should be the backing track to a soap opera-esque promo, which announces Kate’s comeback to SMHR. The slogan should be “The b*tch is back. She plays music on a Tuesday night at SMHR because she wants to…”

• Haha
Reactions: 2
For some reason I can't upload the picture but Kate has decided to go Photocrowd official with her latest grandad. The new couple had their first date at the local garden centre cafe (where else would you go?)

This one seems to be a younger model than the last and has a penchant for wearing hoodies. A bit too modern for ar Kate I think, so I'm not quite sure if it will last.

Still, many congratulations to Kate and her new Prince Philip!

Edit: nvm just realised it's Chris of "Chris and Mandy" fame

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She entered her mum into a 'working horses' category 😭 how does she surprise more each day. so talented x (also I tried but failed to embed the tweet sorry Villanelle)
I haven’t laughed this hard in a long time 😭😭😭😭😭😭 she’s tapped

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Another update from ar Kate. If Kate held onto her presenting gig at SMHR we could’ve requested Holly Jervis’s set list from last night 🥲. The way if Kate continued her trajectory to becoming an influencer we could’ve had her lip-syncing to Jervis songs on TikTok. Oh the way things could’ve been.

Reactions: 3
Clearly hasn't learnt her lesson after the Facebook photography group fiasco

Do we know if any of these are real?

It feels a bit off to me that she has made all of her accounts private yet people on Twitter are posting screenshots either through subterfuge or by editing stuff themselves.

At what point does “ironic stanning” become “bullying”? Not anyone on here obviously as some of the posts are hilarious – I’m talking about the accounts on Twitter who are obtaining (or even photoshopping) this stuff.

Reactions: 1
Ran here as soon as I saw it on Twitter. God I wish she was still active on IG/tiktok so she can lie on video about how it’s her real hands and umbrella and the reason why there’s no rain in the background

Do we know if any of these are real?

It feels a bit off to me that she has made all of her accounts private yet people on Twitter are posting screenshots either through subterfuge or by editing stuff themselves.

At what point does “ironic stanning” become “bullying”? Not anyone on here obviously as some of the posts are hilarious – I’m talking about the accounts on Twitter who are obtaining (or even photoshopping) this stuff.
The edited umbrella one is by her - it's the latest upload on her Photocrowd profile.

I feel a bit bad for her with the photography stuff. She's so desperate to do well and she's throwing the kitchen sink at it, but she's up against professional photographers or even amateurs who are vastly more skilled. I'd recommend she takes a course specifically in photography but she's not the most receptive to advice/genuine offers of help.

Reactions: 1
I think she knows what’s she‘s doing and she’s a professional troll

She surely is having us all on 😂

Reactions: 3