Kate King #2 Roses are red, I love an old dear, just to be clear I NEVER had diarrhoea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still don’t think she’ll be back on the airwaves. It wouldn’t surprise me if RJF’s theory is true that this was all orchestrated by the SMHR Committee in an attempt to banish ar Kate from the airwaves after the show became inundated and overwhelmed with emails. I still find it bizarre that she supposedly worked there for several years yet the minute the opportunity arises for her to present her radio show in a solo capacity, they get rid.

Either that, or they have offered her her old role back but because she’s been out of a rhythm for some time now, she will have convinced herself that bowls must take precedence over all else and she’s rejected their offer in favour of the blue rinse brigade up Foxhill.
Agreed that it'll be something like this, or the other possibility I see is that she'll have been quietly let go for some breach of a 'social media policy' by announcing Steve's suspension / alleged racist remark to her thousands of followers.

I worked in a volunteer organisation some years ago which was also media-facing, and volunteers had to sign a social media agreement. I'd be surprised if Kate didn't have to do the same, and considering other past incidents influenced by her online following (notoriously the 'it'll take the bleep ages' debacle) I could see her not being asked back.

On that, I suspect it's more she's been not asked back, rather than 'sacked', as we'd have heard about it from her by now surely if sacked.

Reactions: 1
Kate and her gal pal getting ready to paint the town scarlet. Does Margaret have a husband by any chance?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To all those, up and down the country receiving their GCSE results today, it’s okay if you didn’t get the results you wanted. Ar Kate got a D in Maths, but is now a high-flying social media extraordinaire who’s influence is so strong she doesn’t even need an Instagram account.

For those who want to relive Kate King’s GCSE results part 1 and 2, see below:

• Haha
To all those, up and down the country receiving their GCSE results today, it’s okay if you didn’t get the results you wanted. Ar Kate got a D in Maths, but is now a high-flying social media extraordinaire who’s influence is so strong she doesn’t even need an Instagram account.

not seen those videos before 😂😂 what a girl

Val saying ‘that’s well done’ gets me every time 🤣

I like how she treats getting a D in maths GCSE and coming 1243/1244 in a photo competition just the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she took six or seven attempts to pass GCSE maths, which means she completed 18-21 exam papers. In a way her determination is admirable, but her college should've really switched her over to an alternative Level 2 maths qualification that relies less on external exams. Then again, they could've tried but Kate might've been insistent that she gets the same qualification as most other students.

Reactions: 2
I think she took six or seven attempts to pass GCSE maths, which means she completed 18-21 exam papers. In a way her determination is admirable, but her college should've really switched her over to an alternative Level 2 maths qualification that relies less on external exams. Then again, they could've tried but Kate might've been insistent that she gets the same qualification as most other students.
Has she got any other GCSEs or is it just maths?

Has she got any other GCSEs or is it just maths?
Maths - F (eventually got a 4 on her 6th/7th/8th resit)
English Language - E (got a 4 or a 5 after resitting)
Chemistry - E
Biology - E
Physics - D
ICT - C
RS - F
Food Tech - C
Art - D
History - F

Maths - F (eventually got a 4 on her 6th/7th/8th resit)
English Language - E (got a 4 or a 5 after resitting)
Chemistry - E
Biology - E
Physics - D
ICT - C
RS - F
Food Tech - C
Art - D
History - F

Our academic queen ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Drama over on Facebook. Some times Facebook’s random post pop ups are a gift. Absolute chaos in the comments section 😂
IMG_4098.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
“Heeere’s Kat(i)e! I was born Katie Louise King on 9th March and if you followed me online then you would know that. As you can tell I’m getting really wound up now. It’s called shortening your name.”

IMG_3680.jpeg

• Haha