Kate Hutchins (@kateehutchins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was coming here to say how worryingly thin Kate looks and I can’t remember her always being like that? It’s like a comp between them on who is skinniest

Reactions: 9
I was coming here to say how worryingly thin Kate looks and I can’t remember her always being like that? It’s like a comp between them on who is skinniest
Kate has lost weight this year since being around Yasmin all the time - unhealthy comparing & now obviously editing her photos. Kate deleted her last IG then reposted with a different 1st photo? I think she had edited her hips in the original photo upload, had smoothed out outline with no hip dip. Then decided against it.

Maybe there is a reason for them being quiet on this trip, reflection in her sunglasses is a man in white board shorts taking Kate’s photo, originally captioned swipe to see me in love, so possibility her new boyfriend is with them on this press trip after all. Might be a in-joke suggesting it’s about the dog but really about who she is looking at. 👀

Guess the point is it’s not them being humble, just seems like they aren’t showing off their free 4 star hotel as it’s not flash enough for them / Instagram worthy, especially when they always rush to boast about their 5 star luxury hotel rooms elsewhere. They always get everything for free anyway.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Kate has lost weight this year since being around Yasmin all the time - unhealthy comparing & now obviously editing her photos. Kate deleted her last IG then reposted with a different 1st photo? I think she had edited her hips in the original photo upload, had smoothed out outline with no hip dip. Then decided against it.

Maybe there is a reason for them being quiet on this trip, reflection in her sunglasses is a man in white board shorts taking Kate’s photo, originally captioned swipe to see me in love, so possibility her new boyfriend is with them on this press trip after all. Might be a in-joke suggesting it’s about the dog but really about who she is looking at. 👀

Guess the point is it’s not them being humble, just seems like they aren’t showing off their free 4 star hotel as it’s not flash enough for them / Instagram worthy, especially when they always rush to boast about their 5 star luxury hotel rooms elsewhere. They always get everything for free anyway.
👀 Good spot, it does seems odd not showing the atmosphere in restaurants, bars or any food at table as if hiding who they are with. Not even showing their evening outfits just one sunset. Caribbean & St Lucia is renown for its food, hospitality, music & party spirit. No reflection of this all week in their paid promotion of the island, both not great at being travel influencers. Kate showed more of Ibiza when not vlogging her trip.

Reactions: 4
I love how open she is about being on anti depressants, but she then went on about normalising talking about mental health. The way she talks about them giving her a boost is concerning, as someone who has had clinical depression to the point where I could not even comb my hair anti depressants are not to be normalised as really GPs are way too quick to dish them out. Just being anxious and a "shell" is no way a reason to go on meds and it sounds like the doc just dished them out.

It's not really being transparent just saying they give her a boost but she is very correct stopping suddenly gives relapse symptoms and it's not really clever forgetting to take them on hols. It just goes to show someone showing "perfection" online is not really a true image it just goes to show make up and clothes don't bring confidence, it's just image and doesn't really matter at the end of the day. Oh sorry for the rant lol just can't believe the docs shoved meds on her! People can get reliant on them

Reactions: 8
Just watching her video and god her posh accent is unbearable…I’m in a profession chock full of posh people and I still find her incredibly grating! I know she can’t help it of course but it’s extremely unrelatable.

I’m honestly sick to the back teeth of seeing Yas everywhere as well, sorry to be so rude about someone’s appearance but I find her very severe looking, whatever she’s done to her face does not look good. She looks like a drag queen IMO.

Reactions: 16
I would be fuming if I was the company that paid for them to do this they’ve shown nothing. I was more likely to go to st lucia before I saw what they posted 😂

Reactions: 7
She sounds like a moron taking the piss out of yasmin because she’s wearing a helmet 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
I know right! So irresponsible. Wonder what her pathetic excuse is going to be considering Yasmin was wearing one so they were obviously available to wear.

Reactions: 6
Who’s filming them both on their bikes & taking their photos ( as guide is in photo)👀…idiotic not to wear a helmet on a quad bike in bad weather especially as she had a helmet in other photo. Has to try hard to look sexy for men - pick me girl.

Extremely poor effort by both in their paid promotion managing to make St Lucia look like a rubbish holiday destination. Definitely shouldn’t be getting future tourist boards or hotels hiring them as influencers based on their posts on this trip. Delusional Yasmin today following loads of 5 star hotels in Maldives, St Barths, Turkey, Italy & Barbados on the beg.

Kate’s accent is a fake telephone voice for YT/ IG, in the Lamborghini car YouTube in 2018 clearly she is not so posh.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
How have they managed to make st lucia look so tit 😂😂 travel bloggers they ain’t! Clearly they were just on the beg for a free holiday

Reactions: 10
Kate definitely photoshops her top lip in photos. She just seems a basic instagram girl now. And the skinniness is awful they look like little boys, so triggering

Reactions: 13
Kate definitely photoshops her top lip in photos. She just seems a basic instagram girl now. And the skinniness is awful they look like little boys, so triggering
They are both looking very thin now. Kate’s obviously always been thin but it doesn’t look a natural weight for her now, it’s too far. Not sure this little friendship is healthy as there’s obviously a bit of competition. Think Yasmin mentioningher being xxs and Kate being xs in a story and then Kate’s recent noticeable weight loss since Yasmin is on the scene.

Reactions: 14
I do not envy their bodies at all. They look like little boys!!
agreed! Looks so unhealthy and they have zero boobs. Not sure why they have such a strong obsession with being skinny, they’re just a bag of bones. Shouldn’t be ‘influencers’ imo, not good role models. I don’t see the attraction to looking like that but they will have followers that will want to look like them and it’s not healthy. I’m a size 8/10 and wouldn’t ever want to be a size 4-6 😳

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.