Kate Hutchins (@kateehutchins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t understand why they keep going to these random movie premieres? Literally reeks of desperation, you are aren’t famous you literally take pictures on Instagram. I don’t understand why their management keeps sending them? Clothing launches etc yeah fair enough but sending them to movie premieres is doing too much looool

Reactions: 17
The only positive is she’s toned down the dress choice, no need for a full ball gown like the last 2.
she’s not really explained why she keeps going to these has she? It’s just coming across as fame hungry

Reactions: 6
They both look awkward in those photos. Just cringey they are going to them in the first place. They have nothing to do with films

Reactions: 4
Yasmin gives me Lydia Millen vibes facially, not sure why 😂

it’sll very desperate and cones across as insincere

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really don’t understand why they keep going to these random movie premieres? Literally reeks of desperation, you are aren’t famous you literally take pictures on Instagram. I don’t understand why their management keeps sending them? Clothing launches etc yeah fair enough but sending them to movie premieres is doing too much looool
Are they both verified in twitter/ig? That's the only thing I can think of as to why they keep getting sent to these premieres

Reactions: 3
Are they both verified in twitter/ig? That's the only thing I can think of as to why they keep getting sent to these premieres
Both are not Instagram verified - obviously going to lots of random premieres to get their names in papers to become famous for attending events as socialites. Reason they always go to Amazonico bar, Mayfair as it always has Paps outside & it’s where TV famous minor celebs hang out. Fame is their mission. Need to achieve well known name / face fame recognition to get their IG verification nowadays, IG becoming tougher on giving blue ticks out to just influencers. With both at 710K+ it must annoy them not have got verified already. ( Especially Kate in press already linked to Greg & Joe Weller). Will be able to charge higher fees once they get them. Once they get it on IG, they will get verified on TikTok as well. Both don’t have Twitter accounts.

I think both of them have been quiet on the work front this year, not as professional or consistent. Maybe already asking too much for their fees. Brands are focusing on smaller influencers with niche genuine followers. Most Fashion / Beauty Brands are shallow, only want to work with influencers in certain age bracket ( under 25) to sell to their target market. Yasmin is 27 this year but looks a lot older. Aware as they get older it will be harder to get work as fashion influencers only, that’s why they need to be celebrities & be verified on Instagram to give them some status in this competitive industry.

Made it onto the main stage area - photos. Looks like Kate filters her face unnecessarily to make her top lip look a little bigger & her blonde hair is over processed. Sadly looks very thin in her IG story. Off to St Lucia today for a week, probably a PR freebie.

Attachments

I can't believe that Yasmin is only 26. She definitely looks older, like 30-32. I am 41 and I have no idea why these young girls feel the need to do all of this botox and filler at such a young age. Kate looks a little bit different in those photos, but she is still beautiful.

Reactions: 10
Yesterday she made a point of eating donuts on screen and said she was going back for her 7th one when someone had commented she was too thin, I work closely with young girls with ED’s and this screams ED to me
I just also keep wondering why practically every well known female online influencer in the UK is SO skinny?? Lydia Millen, In The Frow, Nadia Anya, Kate Hutchins, Patricia,… I personally feel bad instantly when I see their boney legs, ankles, hands and upper arms, almost if they are getting mass produced somewhere to look alike😆

To be honest, I used to really like Kate and her content but I have gradually been growing to dislike her and her content in a lot of ways and I don’t really know who her content is for anymore. First off, she is stunningly beautiful (nothing wrong with that!) but in a very unrealistic way. She has a tiny petite body, the most perfect skin, teeth, full lips, tiny button nose, super symmetrical face, unique eyes that almost appear to look like contact lenses, no under eye bags or acne scarring, gorgeous hair that always looks professionally styled even when it’s not and so on.. She really won in the looks department and while that’s amazing, it’s almost unrealistic perfection that most of us don’t have. She is effortlessly gorgeous which makes ‘influencing’ a really easy job as no matter what she wears she looks great and that beauty sells. She has VERY quickly become one of the most well off young influencers because of this. I mean she moved from Brighton to central london so fast at the beginning of her influencing career and now buying a house. All of her content is based off showing people her endless designer purchases and luxury makeup, clothing, beauty tools etc that she gets gifted for FREE and also PAID to promote. Again, great for her but what doesn’t sit right with me is thats all there is. It’s all so ‘perfect’ and luxury but who is this content for? Most girls in their 20s can’t afford all of this even with their 9-5 jobs or careers. It’s just become so increasingly unrealistic, unattainable and in a lot of ways unfair. I have to apologise here as I realise I know it’s not just Kate, there are so many other influencers who could be included in this rant but really Kate is the only one I personally have followed. I of course am incredibly envious of Kates lifestyle and beauty but it does hurt me and many other of her followers, when you realise just how unrealistic her influencing is. I enjoyed watching her vlogs until I realised how bad they were making me feel about myself. All they consist of is prancing around london getting luxury gifted treatments, splurging on designer gifts for herself, going out for lunch and dinner and drinks almost every single night in the most expensive places in london and continuing to show off the huge hauls of clothing she has purchased yet again or has gotten sent. I don’t doubt that Kate works hard but you can’t argue that most of her following will never have it that easy or get to experience that lavish of a lifestyle especially at the age she is now. I just wonder how many of her followers who are basically funding her lifestyle, can actually afford to buy the things she promotes etc. It also gets me thinking why myself and others follow influencers like this. Does anyone have any thoughts? Maybe for a bit of an escape but it seems odd to use an influencer who has it all as a form of escape when actually deep down it leaves you feeling bad about yourself and where you are at. Its like I start putting myself down for not having designer clothing and handbags and shoes and for not having the money to buy a lush house in a big city or not being able to afford to spend my 20s splurging on expensive dining each night. I’m really curious to hear other people’s thoughts? Maybe have a bit of a conversation about it. As a follower of Kate, how much of the stuff she shows and promotes have you actually been able to purchase? In which ways has she influenced you?
Really well put anyway and I feel the same. You summed it up quite nicely😉

Another reason why Kate & Yasmin should not be friends… looks like someone forgot to edit their reflection 🤣
I don’t see it?

Another reason why Kate & Yasmin should not be friends… looks like someone forgot to edit their reflection 🤣
I don’t see it?

Last edited:
I can't believe that Yasmin is only 26. She definitely looks older, like 30-32. I am 41 and I have no idea why these young girls feel the need to do all of this botox and filler at such a young age. Kate looks a little bit different in those photos, but she is still beautiful.
Still beautiful, that’s why it’s sad that she feels the need to filter / edit her photos insecurely. Botox & Filler in your 20s makes all the influencers look a lot older than they are.

Yes, Kate’s legs do look unnecessarily photoshopped again in airport photo, from distance looks like patchy fake tan but close up can tell shape & shading has been edited - pixelisation around knee, thigh gap & outline. Shame she feels the need to do this repeatedly, sadly maybe more serious like body dysmorphia. Use of filters & photo editing on Instagram has exaggerated this problem of trying to look perfect always living the idealised rich lifestyle. All trying to out do each other.

As expected on a free PR trip to St Lucia, unprofessionally Kate linked the wrong Harbour Club - Dutch chain of bars not the St Lucia Hilton Hotel. Looks a bit windy & rainy on their stories.

Reactions: 2
Dunno how they’re not sick of seeing each other. Even I’m sick of seeing them together! They’re almost a double act at this point.

Reactions: 8
Both so skinny, worryingly so… looks like
Kate edits her legs to be less skinny & more shapely than reality.

Coincidence that both Kate & Yasmin now have identical amount of Instagram followers - 712K. Looks like their management has been follower shopping. Kate was losing followers in March -852 now in April 44K+. It’s becoming very suspicious rapid not natural growth, gained over 200K since Oct up over 40% growth. Yasmin is growing by 5.8K a month but suspect that she gained all her followers since September 2020. Brands are getting wise to these acquired influencers with few genuine followers. More lies & faking it. Don’t think many of their followers will ever be rushing to book St Lucia, both not really selling it well.

Attachments

Both so skinny, worryingly so… looks like
Kate edits her legs to be less skinny & more shapely than reality.

Coincidence that both Kate & Yasmin now have identical amount of Instagram followers - 712K. Looks like their management has been follower shopping. Kate was losing followers in March -852 now in April 44K+. It’s becoming very suspicious rapid not natural growth, gained over 200K since Oct up over 40% growth. Yasmin is growing by 5.8K a month but suspect that she gained all her followers since September 2020. Brands are getting wise to these acquired influencers with few genuine followers. More lies & faking it. Don’t think many of their followers will ever be rushing to book St Lucia, both not really selling it well.

Yeah very weird that both have the same Instagram followings, Kate’s recent rapid Instagram growth does point to her now buying extra followers. This double act is becoming irritating.

Had a check, Kate used to be below Freya Killin in IG following & would grow at the same pace as each other. Freya passed 500K in April 21 & is now only at 622K growing 2 K a month. Same with Nadia Anya, passed 500k in February 20 & is now only 668K losing 1150 a month. Freya said recently that Instagram algorithm is making it harder to grow & followers to see content. Thanking her loyal followers for their engagement. Makes it more odd that Kate hasn’t been effected & is gaining lots whilst not being very productive. Kate’s you tube subscribers aren’t growing fast just 1000 a month. 🧐 On Modash.io calculates fake followers percentage Kate’s is 19.24% ( real IG - 575K) & surprisingly Yasmin’s is only 11.38% ( real IG- 632K). Lorna Luxe who has same management has a whopping 32.26% fake followers of 1.4M ( real IG-948K)🤥

For a paid PR trip, they haven’t done much promotion of St Lucia or resort in past 2 days, not even shown their rooms or hotel off. Maybe they ( or just Kate) have company with them & it’s not just a girls trip again as it’s the bank holiday weekend in UK. Seem to be secretive about what they are doing so far. Lie so much now, can not tell what’s genuine anymore.

Attachments

Agree about not selling St Lucia, Kate normally manages to make London look sunny in the dead of winter, so why not show of the blue ocean or even add a filter.
I think when influencers get to a certain level they just become lazy.

Reactions: 10
Agree about not selling St Lucia, Kate normally manages to make London look sunny in the dead of winter, so why not show of the blue ocean or even add a filter.
I think when influencers get to a certain level they just become lazy.
Definitely being lazy & both not selling it at all. Had a look at their hotel - The Habour Club Hilton is a basic 4 star hotel & not very fancy. ( Must be livid with their management). Reason why they are not showing it as it’s big downgrade on her Ibiza Six Senses hotel & not boujie enough for their Instagram image now. Noticed Yasmin has now started following several luxury 5 star resorts in St Lucia & Dutch young owner of Baoase ( he follows her back) probably be going to them for photos or likely bag a free stay upgrade to one instead.

Reactions: 6
Long time lurker here .. i actually don’t mind them . I think they are a nice pair . watched their live and tbh they were saying how lucky they are. I think it good that they aren’t pushing out an unaffordable resort. Although them getting it for free is not great

Long time lurker here .. i actually don’t mind them . I think they are a nice pair . watched their live and tbh they were saying how lucky they are. I think it good that they aren’t pushing out an unaffordable resort. Although them getting it for free is not great
I don't mind Kate, she seems genuine in her YT videos. Though we have less and less in common as she becomes more wealthy. Yasmin I could do without 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.