Kate Hutchins (@kateehutchins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it was only a fleeting glance outside the lobby at SS, looking like they’d just arrived (cab/cases etc) but I recognised the face, she’s much slimmer in person than her already tiny frame - in the usual blazer leggings combo but definitely with a guy, for a second thought he was a resident, very tanned - could be that guy but he’d let his hair grow out, it was very aus beachy waves.
I do hope it’s not that guy though, his fb would suggest he has a girlfriend with a profile cover photo of him and a girl that ain’t Kate…

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Wow ngl making up a name for a fake friend is kinda messed up. Like if she'd just been vague about being away with 'a friend' then whatever. But giving the made up friend a name...wtf
you can totally tell she’s lying when she mentions ‘Sarah’ in the video. Her eyes are darting off all directions. Bit messed up indeed!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just watched her latest vlog. The lingerie that she had on her bed gave it away. Obviously, you would not pack that for a girl's trip! I still like her but I also feel like I am starting to not like her. If that makes sense. When I first started following her I thought that she was so sweet and genuine. I also loved that she shared so many affordable clothing items. She still seems nice but I do think that she has changed a bit especially since she became friends with Yasmin. I also wonder what Bei thinks about everything.

Reactions: 7
it was only a fleeting glance outside the lobby at SS, looking like they’d just arrived (cab/cases etc) but I recognised the face, she’s much slimmer in person than her already tiny frame - in the usual blazer leggings combo but definitely with a guy, for a second thought he was a resident, very tanned - could be that guy but he’d let his hair grow out, it was very aus beachy waves.
I do hope it’s not that guy though, his fb would suggest he has a girlfriend with a profile cover photo of him and a girl that ain’t Kate…
Pretty sure this is them in someone else’s sunset post!
EDDC2E13-6BFC-4D32-A42B-7E401018DCE3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She said in her vlog that she went on a “blind” first date after only seeing the guy’s WhatsApp picture, and both her and Bee said the picture didn’t look anything like him in real life… so it could be that Joe guy with longer hair?!

Reactions: 3
that picture could definitely be them! his body language seems strange ... the way he is sitting? surely you'd want to actually sit next to your easy holiday shag potential girlfriend?

• Haha
👀👀👀 Which guy is this? (Can’t really tell by looking through her following list on insta) I’m so behind on wtf is going on with her love life!

Is this guy her actual boyfriend or just a guy she’s been dating for a while? Or some random fling? I can’t keep up with her lies considering she said she’s been dating different guys lol and she supposedly cheated on Greg.

Reactions: 2
👀👀👀 Which guy is this? (Can’t really tell by looking through her following list on insta) I’m so behind on wtf is going on with her love life!

Is this guy her actual boyfriend or just a guy she’s been dating for a while? Or some random fling? I can’t keep up with her lies considering she said she’s been dating different guys lol and she supposedly cheated on Greg.
Joe Mckechnie, mentioned on the last page as both Kate and Yasmin follow him. She said she’s been dating casually.. and who knows if true.. but even if she is, it’s coming across like at least one of the people she’s dating she’s taking more seriously as she’s giving updates about her dates with one guy. She’s making out it’s really recent, but feel like it’s got to have been a while

Reactions: 3
Yes omg I saw this the other day thought I had took a screenshot and hadn’t 👍
🤣 👏 Great spot, that’s definitely Kate & “Sarah”,
- he’s wearing her hat. He looks very short sitting up on the seat, explains her vlog chat about real struggle to find tall men in London. If she wanted to keep her dating life private, she should’ve revealed nothing at all about going away or her “new” dates. But she couldn’t resist to show off where she was staying in Ibiza & how expensive it was, to be smug. Now she has been caught out lying about everything. Looks like a well planned couples holiday not a spontaneous break with a new guy.

Could be somebody else, as my guess only based on who she & Yasmin both follows ( no man with his hair). Joe Mckechnie does look very tanned, sun bed glow & short. LinkedIn photos can be very old. Lots of city banking guys have gone casual & grown their hair since pandemic’s WFH. Also hope she’s not knowingly dating a guy with a girlfriend on FB. Cheaters can be brazen plotting their elaborate cover up lies & only care about themselves to get what they want. Whoever he is, unlikely he’s the only guy she has dated ( & cheated on Greg with). Most likely he’ll be just a stepping stone to her next dating financial upgrade, like if she meets a Premiership Footballer in Mykonos. 😂

Once a cheat always a cheat, nothing she says can be trusted anymore, as it will never be the real truth. Shame just another fake influencer, all an act for Instagram & her vlogs, explains why she is so close to fake Yasmin.

Attachments

That guy also seems to have studied/worked around the Brighton area - she’s from there isn’t she?

God she’s actually such a liar isn’t she 😂 my opinion has gone way down about her since the Greg thing and this has just confirmed it. She’s a fake influencer trying to pretend she’s a goody two shoes. Unfollowwww

Reactions: 19
I don’t get it, why does she feel the need to hide that she’s on holiday with a guy. She’s so strange

So funny 😂, not only seen at Hotel with her new boyfriend but also photographed by others.
Liar Kate really isn’t that smart or is it haughtiness lying & she thinking nobody would ever expose her despite boastfully tagging their Six Senses Hotel. She is a recognisable face now with her 700k + IG followers & 123K YT, price for her seeking fame. Once you tell one lie, you have to compound it with another one, it always unravels in the end.

Kate knows it looks bad hence the girls trip with Sarah lie & unfollowing Greg out of guilt just before. If you’re going on a 3/4 nights Ibiza holiday with any guy, it’s beyond initial dating & he has been your boyfriend / lover for a while, most likely for several months. Whatever label. This break in a 5 star luxury suite probably cost him up to £10K for everything - v expensive shag.

From that photo, his dodgy style with his stripy trousers to elongate his legs, noted deep tan & long hair reminds me of Dougie from McFly or Mark Owen’s style. Ageing short man trying hard to look cool vibe. ICK is strong. Esp. if it turns out to be this Joe, who has a girlfriend. Two Cheaters. Money & rich lifestyle over everything for Kate, who cannot be single ever.

Agree as Yasmin introduced them, could be dating her friends from any time since Kate has known her, likely from September after Mykonos onwards, ( despite later trips to Ireland & Paris in Oct ) only 7 months ago with up to 3 months overlap before sudden split after 2 years at end of Nov. As Greg said his ex was seeing people behind his back. This guy is probably not the only Yasmin’s friends she been dated + PJ in Paris in January. None of her new dating timelines & comments will ever be believable now, it’s just all fake spin for her perfect image. Kate’s confused web of tales, cold behaviour, odd comments & bold faced lies since split makes her look very guilty & devious. It’s a shame as I also thought Kate was genuine & lovely but it’s just a front.

Reactions: 8
I’ll be quite surprised if it is this Joe guy. Firstly he looks about 14 and doesn’t seem ‘classy’ enough for Kate, can image she’d think he was a bit chavvy.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.