Kate Hutchins (@kateehutchins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they have to declare any income from selling these gifts for self assessment/taxable income?

Any accountants on here?
I'm not sure about this but influencers are supposed to count the value of anything that is gifted as income but I don’t think many of them do that.

If she earns as much money as we saw in the post before, she could at least donate the cheap clothing items from New Look & the likes to women‘s shelters or something. That would be truly classy.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If she earns as much money as we saw in the post before, she could at least donate the cheap clothing items from New Look & the likes to women‘s shelters or something. That would be truly classy.
She’s not truly classy though, she just pretends to be 🤣

Reactions: 9
She looks so despondent in her latest posts like why advertise a reel and it’s just her smiling and taking off her sunglasses whilst drinking an iced latte and looking like she would rather be dead

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1366882
She definitely doesn’t use skin and me otherwise she would put it on her face not her hand
She’s also always taking about what beauty products she uses and it’s not them. Same with that random brand where she got taken to Paris and had to wear a bright pink outfit - never heard of them products mentioned again since

Reactions: 5
She’s also always taking about what beauty products she uses and it’s not them. Same with that random brand where she got taken to Paris and had to wear a bright pink outfit - never heard of them products mentioned again since

There should be a law where grabby influencers can’t lie and say they always use xyz products etc just like mascara adverts now have to have a disclaimer about it being digitally enhanced. Such bullshit and they all do it!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Influencers hardly ever use any of the products they promote- it’s same with the hair gummies being responsible for her hair & her pretending to love New Look / cheap fashion. Everything is faked “I’m loving this recently” for cash.

Kate’s demonstrating this week how she’s so much hard working than the rest of us, lunching at The Dorchester roof terrace all Wednesday afternoon instead of working then a little Pilates. Thursday she got her nails done & fake tanning yesterday - so exhausted from her tough work load as she’s so career driven she needs another holiday. Off to Cannes today then on to Bodrum with her new fella secretly - her 6th & 7th trip in 6 months. Pretending to now prefer a cheap lily and bean bag #Ad & smugly using the LV suitcase Greg bought her for Christmas that she nastily told all her followers she never appreciated or liked at all. Bee left at home looking after her lockdown pets again. Kate seems bored with her career & making no effort with her fashion content lately, mainly doing filler reels / stories just to get flattering comments for an ego vanity boost, in between showing off her shallow designer lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Influencers hardly ever use any of the products they promote- it’s same with the hair gummies being responsible for her hair & her pretending to love New Look / cheap fashion. Everything is faked “I’m loving this recently” for cash.

Kate’s demonstrating this week how she’s so much hard working than the rest of us, lunching at The Dorchester roof terrace all Wednesday afternoon instead of working then a little Pilates. Thursday she got her nails done & fake tanning yesterday - so exhausted from her tough work load as she’s so career driven she needs another holiday. Off to Cannes today then on to Bodrum with her new fella secretly - her 6th & 7th trip in 6 months. Pretending to now prefer a cheap lily and bean bag #Ad & smugly using the LV suitcase Greg bought her for Christmas that she nastily told all her followers she never appreciated or liked at all. Bee left at home looking after her lockdown pets again. Kate seems bored with her career & making no effort with her fashion content lately, mainly doing filler reels / stories just to get flattering comments for an ego vanity boost, in between showing off her shallow designer lifestyle.
Jesus she’s on her 7th trip this year? If you need to holiday seven times by June you can not be happy with your life. Why the need to constantly escape?

I think because the influencer career path requires virtually no intellect these poor huns are bored out of their minds. Going on holiday is one way to run away from their dull careers. Taking pictures and uploading them 24/7 must turn your brain into mush

Reactions: 8
Her Diminutive new boyfriend Armin in the Airport window reflection & his friends IG stories with her ( her latest follows - snap photos are a bit blurry) looks even smaller than Kate no more than 5ft 6/7 max & moody with greasy curtains hair isn’t much of an boyfriend upgrade for her to be so smug about. He belongs to the 30+ Eurotrash jet set socialite crowd (likely inherited money none seem to have real jobs always on holiday) - the women all got fake boobs & filler with everyone constantly on their phones faking having a good time & he has a vape pen in his hand at dinner so addicted will stink of tobacco/ bad breath. 🤢 Cringe her trying to get her followers to DM his ugly sleazy mate with ladies he’s single caption. Not much of a romantic trip with a big crowd around them the whole time as a distraction & Kate’s just his arm candy for the season likely with a different girl everytime they see him.

Her boobs do look bigger than in Mykonos - not grown magically naturally as she stated as look a bit fake hard shape now, likely she has had Macrolane injections essentially body filler, quick easy way to make them look bigger & firmer without surgery with no down time. She will be all plastic / botox up like her other basic influencer friends soon enough.

Yasmin calls him our pickle in Kate’s comments likely she pushed to set them up before split & instigator encouraging her to cheat & bad mouth Greg publicly. If Yasmin such a good friend of Armin & in his social circle first, why wasn’t she invited his friend’s 30th flashy Birthday party in Palais Bulles du Pierre Cardin - they don’t like even like Yasmin’s brashness & avoid her. They both now give off fake player vibes who use people to social climb & careers are just fake liking products to lie to their followers for cash. Look down at anyone who earns less than them including their own followers. Now typical shallow influencers only money, freebies & pursuit of a luxury jet set lifestyle is all that matters to both in life & reason their inseparable besties now. It’s a shame as I thought Kate was different, a genuine sweet girl but as she gets older & more success reveals herself as not so, fake image as greed to be rich has clearly gone to her head & her life is becoming unrelatable to her followers. Off to Turkey tomorrow pretending it’s a girls trip only & he’ll obviously be with her paying for everything.

Attachments

I know she’s quite vanilla but my god her latest YT just highlights how basic she is. She now only ever talks about designer, getting the more ‘showy’ items that every influencer buys and wanting the typical pieces. She doesn’t really have her own sense of style it’s just buying basic really.

I don’t know if her personality is a bit lost but even with Cannes it doesn’t seem like her

Reactions: 10
Her Diminutive new boyfriend Armin in the Airport window reflection & his friends IG stories with her ( her latest follows - snap photos are a bit blurry) looks even smaller than Kate no more than 5ft 6/7 max & moody with greasy curtains hair isn’t much of an boyfriend upgrade for her to be so smug about. He belongs to the 30+ Eurotrash jet set socialite crowd (likely inherited money none seem to have real jobs always on holiday) - the women all got fake boobs & filler with everyone constantly on their phones faking having a good time & he has a vape pen in his hand at dinner so addicted will stink of tobacco/ bad breath. 🤢 Cringe her trying to get her followers to DM his ugly sleazy mate with ladies he’s single caption. Not much of a romantic trip with a big crowd around them the whole time as a distraction & Kate’s just his arm candy for the season likely with a different girl everytime they see him.

Her boobs do look bigger than in Mykonos - not grown magically naturally as she stated as look a bit fake hard shape now, likely she has had Macrolane injections essentially body filler, quick easy way to make them look bigger & firmer without surgery with no down time. She will be all plastic / botox up like her other basic influencer friends soon enough.

Yasmin calls him our pickle in Kate’s comments likely she pushed to set them up before split & instigator encouraging her to cheat & bad mouth Greg publicly. If Yasmin such a good friend of Armin & in his social circle first, why wasn’t she invited his friend’s 30th flashy Birthday party in Palais Bulles du Pierre Cardin - they don’t like even like Yasmin’s brashness & avoid her. They both now give off fake player vibes who use people to social climb & careers are just fake liking products to lie to their followers for cash. Look down at anyone who earns less than them including their own followers. Now typical shallow influencers only money, freebies & pursuit of a luxury jet set lifestyle is all that matters to both in life & reason their inseparable besties now. It’s a shame as I thought Kate was different, a genuine sweet girl but as she gets older & more success reveals herself as not so, fake image as greed to be rich has clearly gone to her head & her life is becoming unrelatable to her followers. Off to Turkey tomorrow pretending it’s a girls trip only & he’ll obviously be with her paying for everything.
So the guy she’s next to throughout do we think that’s the bf? Do you know his insta? Sorry if already said somewhere

Why Kate. Whyyyyy. I want basic vanilla Kate back, ugh.

Reactions: 4
Yasmin been acting like her new collaboration is so exclusive and boujee and it’s with in the bleeping style. Bye 😂😂😂

• Haha
So the guy she’s next to throughout do we think that’s the bf? Do you know his insta? Sorry if already said somewhere
His Instagram ( @Arminjoon16) is on private only 4 pics, Kate has been pictured with him in Mayfair nightclub months ago - his friend tag them into a photo as a couple & she went to Ibiza with him at Easter faking going with Sarah to hide how long she has been with him as not a recent thing. Yasmin introduced them likely last year, Greg said she was seeing someone behind his back. Lots of photos on previous pages from his friends Instagram, he’s Turkish & rich - he’ll be joining her secretly in Bodrum.

I think it all makes her more vanilla that she insecurely can not be single at all & rather sleep with any rich man who’s is even physically unattractive & greasy ( despite her having her own money) - just wants to be jet set arm candy certainly not the independent woman she claims she is. Sad really just wasting her own time, rather than take a breather & be more selective, she has jumped immediately into another serious relationship doomed to fail. Being someone’s girlfriend who loves designer items is her whole personality.

The OTT celebrations for Yasmin’s tacky range of swimwear how everyone is so proud of her is so fake & shameless - joke making out Yasmin work hard for a year designing them herself as it’s all the same tat that every fast fashion site sells. Not bothered about the unethical child sweat shop workers paid pennies to make these cheap land fill items, so they can all go on a luxury 5 star Lujo hotel holiday to Bodrum to celebrate is disgusting. They will put their name on any vanity project to pay for their boujee lifestyle & have no shame or social conscience.

Reactions: 4
I used to love Kate, but recently I can’t help but think she has this aura of “I’m better than you” attitude. I just can’t stand it.

Reactions: 13
I used to love Kate, but recently I can’t help but think she has this aura of “I’m better than you” attitude. I just can’t stand it.
this is it! I couldn’t put my finger on why I felt like she’s a head but now realising how her personality (lack of) is just finding ways to compliment herself:

- Showcasing Bee’s complex dating life and how she finds dating ‘effortless’ and is better than online dating

- Using Q&A chats with friends that just highlight her good features I.e. going on about having no treatments but again using Bee to talk about her lips and how she’s jealous of her life while Kate sits there smug

- Acting as though shes potentially that privileged to be in the running for a Birkin by buying the same basic Hermes tit influencers all get (as if there aren’t more low key customers that actually buy ££££ more).

- Literally acting like she’s a designer expert but again just buying and shopping at the most obvious places with the generic items. Let’s be honest she doesn’t really set trends she just follows the basic. Nothing exciting but she just loves to say ~timeless~ to go with her wannabe Lydia Millen persona.

- Talking about her new found boobs and whatever XXS size she is for her lollipop head

- Forcing super posh well spoken accent

She’s basic but she was nice when when actually put a little effort in. She’s just becoming more deluded and lost - forcing herself to get some ‘fun’ personality which just makes her awkward as hell. Even when she attempts to open up and be more raw on camera, it comes across so forced and just downright weird.
Now she’s taking brand ads like no tomorrow.

Reactions: 15
Totally agree with all of this ☝🏽

Essentially now a basic spoilt influencer with no real personal style, who’s in reality needy insecurely always fishing for compliments as validation. Influencers all copy each other in competition to live the same boujee lifestyle & buy the same designer status symbols trying to out do each other. All have the same dating pattern jump from one man to another begs as they cannot be alone with no self esteem. Photo from Armin’s mates ig - he never smiles must have bad teeth & moody, total ick at his bouffant greasy hair & platform trainers to make himself taller 🤢 - how can Kate find him remotely sexy? From an Olympian to that, she should be embarrassed to be that desperate for any dick now. Surely she can pull better than him if only stayed single for bit longer. It’s sadly clear Kate has become a shallow snob looking down on everyone who has less money / lucky than her, including her followers & Bee who she uses & mocks in her vlogs. Always catches her off guard so she doesn’t look her best on camera yet Kate uploads it. The fake image of nice sweet girl act has gone as now often bitchy, mean girl vibe morphing into Yasmin, Lorna & Lydia type.

Yasmin’s tacky “collection” launch today is perfect look for Dubai yachting / tarty gold digger style vibe. Not much to be proud of by putting her name on this cheap poor quality rubbish. Kate has said she has been offered collections herself before but turned them down waiting for better offers. All self absorbed simply don’t care it looks bad to holiday / dine out in luxury on profits from slave Labour. With the ubiquitous influencer launch of loads of helium balloons & cupcakes in a 5* hotel with faked excitement - the gloating smugness of all them is a total turn off.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.