Kate Hutchins (@kateehutchins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen Kate‘s latest youtube video? weird talk about delayed puberty and finally getting boobs. Has she maybe had implants…..
also what is it with an advert every few minutes? Annoying. Other youtubers dont monetize as much

Reactions: 8
Anyone seen Kate‘s latest youtube video? weird talk about delayed puberty and finally getting boobs. Has she maybe had implants…..
also what is it with an advert every few minutes? Annoying. Other youtubers dont monetize as much
she Had definitely padded out her bra let in her latest reel!

Reactions: 2
she Had definitely padded out her bra let in her latest reel!
Bust didn’t look any bigger in Mykonos. Maybe just attention seeking. Be surprised if she’s had a boob job already, possibly sowing the seed to distract from future work by wearing padded bras at the moment. She is going on holiday to Turkey soon, famous for plastic surgery?

Reactions: 1
So just watching the vlog where she is doing her make up, talking about her boobs growing and that she’s never been curvy and insecure she was skinny when she was younger, has to eat loads and loads and loads to gain any weight. Bullshit Kate - you LOVE being skinny so much. ‘Accept what you have and be happy with it’ so much crap

Reactions: 12
Just watched the first five and switched off, sooo dull. You don’t just suddenly go through ‘puberty’ at the age of 25. Padded bra or secret boob job I think. Also she’s been losing weight like mad recently, and you don’t just suddenly gain boobs whilst you do that

Reactions: 17
Things like changing your birth control, hormones imbalances, your period and not exercising enough if you exercise a lot normally and suddenly stop can cause your boobs to suddenly get bigger. If she was actually gaining weight that could cause her boobs to get bigger aswell but since she’s doing the opposite of that I’m thinking it’s something else causing it. Even though I can’t even tell her boobs have grown lol. There’s no such thing as delayed puberty in the context she’s talking about either and if so that means she wouldn’t of started her period or developed pubic hair yet (I think she gets laser hair removal?).

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
If she has a new boyfriend then maybe she started taking the pill, this would be the only logical explanation.

Reactions: 8
A part time assistant so she has more time to think of how to put outfits together. duck me. It’s another world isn’t it?
I’m lucky if what I’m wearing is even clean after I’ve sorted the kids out in the morning carnage 😂😂 think I must unfollow, so unrelatable to my (and most peoples i suspect) life.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Apparently Kate’s off to Cannes this week then straight to Bodrum with Yasmin & their 2 managers. Hiding holidaying with her new greasy Turkish boyfriend behind a work pretence girls trip. No doubt be staying in ultra luxury hotels & all will show off as much as possible. Kate likely doing a Kate Loxton bag edit like Freya has just done - pretend to prefer them to her designer bags for a week like they all do. Then back to her Dior, Chanel, YSL & LV. Yasmin’s in Marrakesh shooting her “collection” = cheap tat never wear out.

Overdoing the vlog adverts with last one had links for 26 products plus Dyson Airwrap & all her outfits on LTR is so greedy & disingenuous now. Very weirdly Kate keeps mentioning Love Island new series twice as if trying to hang on to her own LI fame connection, a super fan who pursued & dated a past winner.

Plays up her anxiety card looking for public sympathy every time she does something dubious - after lying about going Ibiza with new boyfriend & this week after being obnoxious & rude on her last Vlogs. It’s very condescending to her followers, when she goes on about her “struggle” being skinny as she “can’t put on weight unless she eats loads & loads” nonsense - obviously wants to be super thin xxs for her fashion Image. I think a secret small boob job is possibly being planned then say it was natural growth she was talking about before. Cringe attention seeking with her declaring she’s not being pregnant, as if it’s now a high possibility with her new boyfriend.

Out in another boring Mayfair restaurant again last weekend with Yasmin. Always exclude Bee who was left at home looking after Kate’s Bunnies again - odd rarely include her socially treats her like a paid assistant not bff. No big gesture for her birthday like with Yasmin’s - going sky diving despite not even knowing her last June. Meant be going to Italy with Bee & Yasmin in early July - their birthday day gift to Kate, wonder if still on with her luxury Cannes & Turkey trips. Has spent this year holidaying & not creating much content - now being complacent.

Reactions: 7
What does everyone think of Yucky Yasmin’s in the tit pieces??
Usual Cheap fast fashion/ swimwear that she wouldn’t wear herself out- styling it a Luxury resort with designer accessories doesn’t make them good products - still looks cheap & badly made. Her question to her followers what was an affordable price point for bikini at £200+. Shows how spoilt she is.

Kate has been very quiet on Instagram since Thursday & didn’t upload on You Tube as per usual, probably went away on another trip maybe to Cannes already.

Agree the vibe between her & Bee always seems a bit off in her vlogs as if they don’t really chat much off camera a bit forced. Comes across as if Bee has to tolerate her smug digs about her unlucky love life / bigger body & Kate selfishly not doing the dishes leaving all the tidying up to Bee but as she wants to move into Kate’s new Luxury apt she has put up with it vibe. Thought it was odd to be best friends since their teens but never been away together alone not even for a weekend. But Kate has been away with Yasmin 3 times already ( Paris, St Lucia & Mykonos) plus now Bodrum in past 6 months alone plus many London hotel stays when only knowing her less than year - agree in comparison Kate simply doesn’t make time for Bee socially & does exclude her a lot as she doesn’t fit her Mayfair image & Kate’s new friends. Plus the sickly pet names in Yasmin’s card is too much for a new work colleague - “My little Pickle bum” 🤢

Reactions: 4
Also how unrelateable going on about shopping all the time, it’s a Monday morning most people are working hard we can’t relate to being down Bond Street every second day

Reactions: 14
Also how unrelateable going on about shopping all the time, it’s a Monday morning most people are working hard we can’t relate to being down Bond Street every second day
Showing bags which cost 4K upwards, ridiculously unwearable shoes... but she likes to buy things she gets low cost per wear, so another pair of Hermes sandals it is! Such a relatable gal next door x

Reactions: 7
Was just thinking this - spending Monday morning shopping in Chanel, Dior, LV and Hermes, what a hard life.

Reactions: 6
I think once in a while it’s nice to see this glamorous life, but now it’s so boring - that’s all she does, holidays and expensive items. Will unfollow soon if she keeps on like this.

Reactions: 11
Lmao I’ve forced myself to work today whilst unwell because I need money to pay my bills whereas Kate is moaning that Harrods is too busy for her Monday morning designer shopping trip for 4k Chanel bags and sandals? Bore off love

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Lmao I’ve forced myself to work today whilst unwell because I need money to pay my bills whereas Kate is moaning that Harrods is too busy for her Monday morning designer shopping trip for 4k Chanel bags and sandals? Bore off love
Mark my words : she’s gonna be a clone of Lydia Millen one day.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.