Kate Hutchins (@kateehutchins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yucky yas
They seem to save their calorie consumption for their wine drinking. Kate is clearly even smaller than a size 4 now as the dress is too big on her yet claims she isn’t dieting & eats cake for breakfast. Noticeable weight loss makes her jaw seem very pronounced & ageing her. In her vlog talks about getting Botox by 28 so she will look frozen faced like Yucky Yas 👏 & Nadia soon enough. She is becoming like every other identical thin, rich witch influencer with the same designer items & look, who’ll now shallowly date any rich man for a wealthy lifestyle & sell every aspect of their lives for Instagram fame, prioritising their vain selfies work above all else in life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Anyone got any guesses on who Kate is dating?

Love how she wanted to be single and concentrate on herself but ever since her and Greg broke up she’s actually been desperate to find a new guy 😂

Honestly hate it when girls bullshit about being miss independent who doesn’t need a man to then dating a new guy (or several) within weeks or a few months of a break up 😂 it’s pathetic.

Reactions: 15
Anyone got any guesses on who Kate is dating?

Love how she wanted to be single and concentrate on herself but ever since her and Greg broke up she’s actually been desperate to find a new guy 😂

Honestly hate it when girls bullshit about being miss independent who doesn’t need a man to then dating a new guy (or several) within weeks or a few months of a break up 😂 it’s pathetic.
Her likely new boyfriend got revealed on here with many photos on page 39 - guy on left of photo smoking & sticking his tongue out pic. He is a friend of Yasmin, a rich greasy looking Turkish/Middle Eastern guy called Armin who lives in London, takes her to many private members clubs in Mayfair every week, as seen on his friends IG who tagged them as a couple. Dating a lot longer than she claims as they already went to Ibiza at Easter together pretending she went with a Sarah - likely she met him with Yasmin before her split last year. Greg said his ex was seeing someone behind his back before break up. Her cold dismissive attitude to a 2 yr romance ending makes it very likely she did move on before split as she didn’t seem to care at all. Off on holiday to Bodrum, Turkey soon. Kate also revealed in her recent River Island reel, she had a holiday romance hook up on her Paris trip in Jan. with PJ, pic below at table. Real reason her trip got extended from a 2 nights to a week & she went back again to Paris on a random job a week later.

Blatantly lying in her vlog that it wasn’t her intention ever to date this year & focus on her career only - nobody forced her to date instantly or even kept her options open looking well before split, now rushed into a rebound relationship like a fool. Never gave herself any time to herself to reflect & just be single for her own growth as if she thinks she’s faultless. Desperate to go public with anyone, to show she is over Greg quickly as if he meant nothing to her ever. After keeping their romance secret for so long, out of character to be so quick to confirm details of a new boyfriend on YT especially as she claims they only started dating recently but has been much longer in reality. All seemed so rushed & forced to prove I’m so much happier now act, like she is trying to convince herself. With her pick me girl blunt denouncement of her ex romance, likely done mostly to stroke her new boyfriend’s ego to flatter him. With typical we’re so much better suited routine to put her ex down & big up her new romance to her followers. Her telling emphasis on saying her & new boyfriend have much more in common as both “hard working & career driven” = Richer. Excuses as if Olympian & qualified lawyer Greg has never achieved nothing & isn’t hard working building his Media Presenting & fitness career. He’s just obviously isn’t money driven or designer lifestyle obsessed like her & her new guy clearly are, posing in Mayfair shallowly every week.

Kate obviously isn’t the independent Boss woman she likes to claim, insecurely desperate for male validation, changed her style with lots of very short dresses & blonder hair for male attention. Attaching herself to any rich man for the wealthy lifestyle she desires with plenty free 5 star holidays, expensive Mayfair dates & designer gifts, for her luxury needs to be fulfilled & her high cost expectations of what’s counts as fun these days. All about money & to be seen as rich for Instagram. Agree it’s pathetic & a very soulless life choice.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Watching her pretend to eat pizza was painful you just know she is going to spit it straight back out

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can someone explain what this means 😂
Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong, but my understanding is:
- She has over £700k of assets
- She owes £170k to other business for various payments or services
- therefore her overall capital is £540k
- Considering her overall capital was over £158k last year, she earned over £390k since last year

edited to add: that £170k she owes to other companies might be things she’s written off as business expenses, like designer items, so all her luxury purchases don’t even make a dent in her actual income. Again, I could be wrong!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong, but my understanding is:
- She has over £700k of assets
- She owes £170k to other business for various payments or services
- therefore her overall capital is £540k
- Considering her overall capital was over £158k last year, she earned over £390k since last year

edited to add: that £170k she owes to other companies might be things she’s written off as business expenses, like designer items, so all her luxury purchases don’t even make a dent in her actual income. Again, I could be wrong!
That’s right, the minus 170K is her taxes, national insurance, professional costs like accountants & all her expenses (including as she works from home her rent, bills & any luxury items seen in her photos - this amount can deducted to reduce her tax bill)

Crazy amount for taking selfies & price for selling her life on Social Media. Kate was clearly making loads of money to buy at 25 her new 3 bedroom flat likely £2M+ in Battersea? & hiring an interior designer to fit it out for her. ( no ikea flat pack in her next flat). Influencers like catwalk models earnings will peak by 27/30 then their careers will drop off, replaced by younger models/ influencers. Plus marketplace has increasingly becoming saturated with more identical pretty influencers. I don’t think Kate has been as busy with campaigns this year as last - so needs to save it now. Outgrown promoting New Look & cheap brands as it’s becoming unbelievable that she would wear them personally as she mainly buys designer items. In danger her life becoming totally unrelatable to her followers & reason her IG engagement has dropped.

Clearly felt with her success & increasing new wealth, had simply financially outgrown dating Greg anymore & needed to date up to a rich man earning more than her salary to be fulfilled & live her luxury lifestyle in London she so desires.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Honestly I’d take that any day over trying to climb my way up the corporate ladder in the rat race. Even the gossip threads wouldn’t bother me 🤣 She might not always earn as much as she does now but she seems smart with her money. But I can’t see her settling for a guy who’s not earning at least double her salary, likely on the hunt for a multi millionaire that’s why she’s mingling around those circles. I think I would like her more if she was just honest about it instead of trying to act like luxury isn’t important to her. I wonder why Nicole hasn’t introduced Kate to a guy who can gift her a birkin yet 🤔

Reactions: 12
Disgusting that she earns so much really.
Agreed. £300k+ per year income after expenses and tax for taking pics in the same basic outfits, while key workers are shafted at every opportunity. Kate may look nice in her boring outfits but she’s hardly performing an essential role in society!!! Utterly despicable. I just hope that she’s donating a good sum of money to food banks to help those who don’t earn even 10% of what she does and are struggling to cope, yet work a lot harder at far more important jobs.

Reactions: 9
That’s right, the minus 170K is her taxes, national insurance, professional costs like accountants & all her expenses (including as she works from home her rent, bills & any luxury items seen in her photos - this amount can deducted to reduce her tax bill)

Crazy amount for taking selfies & price for selling her life on Social Media. Kate was clearly making loads of money to buy at 25 her new 3 bedroom flat likely £2M+ in Battersea? & hiring an interior designer to fit it out for her. ( no ikea flat pack in her next flat). Influencers like catwalk models earnings will peak by 27/30 then their careers will drop off, replaced by younger models/ influencers. Plus marketplace has increasingly becoming saturated with more identical pretty influencers. I don’t think Kate has been as busy with campaigns this year as last - so needs to save it now. Outgrown promoting New Look & cheap brands as it’s becoming unbelievable that she would wear them personally as she mainly buys designer items. In danger her life becoming totally unrelatable to her followers & reason her IG engagement has dropped.

Clearly felt with her success & increasing new wealth, had simply financially outgrown dating Greg anymore & needed to date up to a rich man earning more than her salary to be fulfilled & live her luxury lifestyle in London she so desires.
your comments are always so spot on!

Reactions: 2
Sorry to be pedantic but the £170k creditor is any amount still owed at the year end - usually corporation tax and VAT. Perhaps some accountancy/legal expenses if they have raised and invoice but she hasn’t paid yet (normal!).

She absolutely definitely cannot claim designer clothes and bags as expenses against income.

With influencers their current assets are usually all cash at bank.. so she probs has about £700k just sat in her business bank account. It makes me feel ill to think about! All that money and for what? Wearing New Look clothes?!

Reactions: 10
Her likely new boyfriend got revealed on here with many photos on page 39 - guy on left of photo smoking & sticking his tongue out pic. He is a friend of Yasmin, a rich greasy looking Turkish/Middle Eastern guy called Armin who lives in London, takes her to many private members clubs in Mayfair every week, as seen on his friends IG who tagged them as a couple. Dating a lot longer than she claims as they already went to Ibiza at Easter together pretending she went with a Sarah - likely she met him with Yasmin before her split last year. Greg said his ex was seeing someone behind his back before break up. Her cold dismissive attitude to a 2 yr romance ending makes it very likely she did move on before split as she didn’t seem to care at all. Off on holiday to Bodrum, Turkey soon. Kate also revealed in her recent River Island reel, she had a holiday romance hook up on her Paris trip in Jan. with PJ, pic below at table. Real reason her trip got extended from a 2 nights to a week & she went back again to Paris on a random job a week later.

Blatantly lying in her vlog that it wasn’t her intention ever to date this year & focus on her career only - nobody forced her to date instantly or even kept her options open looking well before split, now rushed into a rebound relationship like a fool. Never gave herself any time to herself to reflect & just be single for her own growth as if she thinks she’s faultless. Desperate to go public with anyone, to show she is over Greg quickly as if he meant nothing to her ever. After keeping their romance secret for so long, out of character to be so quick to confirm details of a new boyfriend on YT especially as she claims they only started dating recently but has been much longer in reality. All seemed so rushed & forced to prove I’m so much happier now act, like she is trying to convince herself. With her pick me girl blunt denouncement of her ex romance, likely done mostly to stroke her new boyfriend’s ego to flatter him. With typical we’re so much better suited routine to put her ex down & big up her new romance to her followers. Her telling emphasis on saying her & new boyfriend have much more in common as both “hard working & career driven” = Richer. Excuses as if Olympian & qualified lawyer Greg has never achieved nothing & isn’t hard working building his Media Presenting & fitness career. He’s just obviously isn’t money driven or designer lifestyle obsessed like her & her new guy clearly are, posing in Mayfair shallowly every week.

Kate obviously isn’t the independent Boss woman she likes to claim, insecurely desperate for male validation, changed her style with lots of very short dresses & blonder hair for male attention. Attaching herself to any rich man for the wealthy lifestyle she desires with plenty free 5 star holidays, expensive Mayfair dates & designer gifts, for her luxury needs to be fulfilled & her high cost expectations of what’s counts as fun these days. All about money & to be seen as rich for Instagram. Agree it’s pathetic & a very soulless life choice.
Wow, they both look.. greasy ? Like wtf - from Greg to this ? Kate could do MUCH better.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.