Kate Hutchins (@kateehutchins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone else feel like amzy98 knows Kate in real life? Every post is an absolute essay, bee is that you letting your true feelings out

Reactions: 24
I’m exactly the same I always thought dubaim and amzy98 were the same person!!

Reactions: 10
I mean if she doesn’t know her I do find it a bit odd…the over analysis of everything is strange, way too invested.

I’ve just looked at the dubaim posts, you guys are so right!

Reactions: 4
I find it really interesting actually carry on do your essays lol

Reactions: 10
I think DubaiM and Amzy98 are the same too

Kate has definitely had something done to her boobs, very obvious in that photo of her on the boat

Reactions: 8
not the same person, maybe she is Bee or ex girlfriend / work colleague of hers? I’ve been accused of being Kate herself or her family before on here. Can you even have 2 Tattle accounts? I’m just a gay guy who just likes gossip like everyone else on here. I do agree with many of her comments but many on here have the same opinions & regularly comment, once fans but slowly gone off her as she has changed.

Does look like Kate has had Boob filler as she never had any cleavage before, sadly likely Armin’s new encouragement as all his friend’s girlfriends have fake boobs as the preferred look of his scene. He is gross. She will deny this claiming to be still be all natural just blessed, increasing unbelievable with new big difference. Sadly she is so thin now.

Attachments

Ewww he is giving me serial killer vibes!!

Can’t describe how depressed she has looked these past 8 weeks she looks so skinny and depressed, I mean look at her legs!

Reactions: 2
Do you guys think this guy is Armin who she’s seeing now
It is presumed Armin is the same guy with her in Ibiza as he has same build very short & skinny, his arms look the same size as Kate. Had a shorter haircut since. Certainly never went with Sarah as she lied repeatedly to all her followers about. Kate’s been dieting & changed so much since being with him, he’s probably the type to insist she must be super skinny to make himself look bigger & more manly, this sadly happens a lot. A red flag arrogant bad aura from him not attractive or fit, Kate’s obviously only dating him for his wallet as that private members socialite life impresses her & she wants access to that shallow connected scene, which her own money cannot buy. Her lack of motivation this year with her content & down demeanour likely due to knowing she has lost her way.

Reactions: 1
Wow comparing these pictures of them both with that friend artesonroad.. Kate (in not even tall heels) and Armin (in his platform trainers lmao) must be a very similar height. Kate is really short too, so he must be soooo tiny for a guy. No wonder Kate was making comments in vlogs and lives about how short the guys are in London, which is not true anyways most of my guy friends are 6ft or over here

She looks unwell in that bikini story she put up. She’s lost too much weight off her face it’s aged her about ten years!

Reactions: 3
Yasmin showing exactly the kind of friend she is. She reposted someone’s story on Instagram of Kate exposing her boob accidentally!

Soooo.... This is Kate. Nipslipping in Turkey. We'll see how long this story is up before she wakes up hungover and forces the guy and Yas to remove it.

Reactions: 2
Exposes bitchy Yasmin as a mean fake friend happy to quickly humiliate her on Instagram. They all seem a bit more than tipsy in these stories not a great look should put phones down.

Kate’s block heels only look about 3 inches & she says she is 5ft 4, a lot influencers & models add an inch to their height as she looks even shorter. Armin’s a tiny man no more than 5 ft 6 & very skinny plus his 2+ inch platforms & big hair, makes Greg at 5ft 10.5 /180cm big in comparison. I agree Kate’s weight loss ages her face with loss of volume, body of a boney preteen with new boobs added, sadly she does look ill now.

Soooo.... This is Kate. Nipslipping in Turkey. We'll see how long this story is up before she wakes up hungover and forces the guy and Yas to remove it.

View attachment 1382652
What an awful friend for resharing, all of us know Kate would understandably be embarrassed by that, so should she

Reactions: 4
I saw Kate at Ibiza airport last year and she is definitely tiny. I’d say 5’2 or 5’3 perhaps. she looks so scrawny now whereas before she looked amazing. Her new boobs like v fake

Is it just more or did Kate used to have more followers than Yasmin and now Yas is surpassing?
Yasmin probably gets more attention (more because she’s loud and somewhat less bland than Kate). Kinda feel like Kate is forcing herself to be some extrovert to keep up but it’s failing miserably

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.