Kate Hutchins (@kateehutchins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they read here they’ll be delighted everyone is calling them skinny and concerned about them. A lot of people with ED’s thrive off it because it tells them they’re doing a good job of being thin and to keep going. Also a trait of someone who has a problem likes to talk about things being too big or whatever as a cry for her deep down. I hope whatever disorder they have they seek help. Life becomes a lot better when calories don’t matter

Reactions: 12
Kate seems to be following into Emily Canham's footsteps....on her new vlog she keeps talking about how the clothes she got from Zara are loose on her and might need tailoring 🙄 For one of the tops she says it's way too big but she got in in an xs size and wonders if she had put it on wrong......🙄🙄🙄🙄 I don't get why she wants to look like a walking corpse....this is getting ridiculous and is very bad influence on her followers. I don't think she ever was like that before, she seems so obsessed with being as thin as possible recently...spending so much time with yasmin really isn't doing her any favours.

Also that tiny salad portion doesn't count as a full meal in my opinion...really sad. I hope she comes back to her senses soon.

Sadly agree, Kate is increasingly skinnier with a bobble head - xs clothes are now way too big on her + hair looks limp & she does look unhappy in her eyes. Doesn’t suit her, looks unhealthy. Just eating tiny salads or half a slice of bread with half a avocado ( now minus the egg for protein) for any meals isn’t sufficient nutrients at all. She never used to post that she was feeling down & drinking alone to cheer herself up late at night is concerning. Trying to match Yasmin’s twig like starved body & party girl lifestyle - ostentatious & superficial vibes. Yasmin has taken over every aspect of Kate’s life since meeting her last year, worryingly now doing joint ad campaigns - their managers are lazy. Yas is a snide narcissist - empty headed nothing to say but buying more outfits & her faked looks. So shallow only going to ultra expensive hangs outs of the rich to be seen at & wearing skimpy outfits to attract any rich men. By Kate’s unhappy & low demeanour recently, maybe her rushed rebound Ibiza boyfriend ( Joe? ) has been ditched. She should focus on looking after herself better first, rather than be pushed into dating Yasmin’s friends, who weren’t good enough for single Yas herself to date, only be her subpar cast offs anyway.

Shame Bee is no longer going to Mykonos today, (Too busy at work likely a lie - only 3 nights). Kate’s becoming isolated from her real friends with no time for them anymore with Yasmin’s constant presence - this trip is inevitably going to be all about her again. Kate seems lost, maybe this trip will make her realise copying Yasmin & being in her shadow isn’t the answer.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just can’t see what Kate would have in common with all of yasmins brash over the top friends on this trip

Reactions: 8
I just can’t see what Kate would have in common with all of yasmins brash over the top friends on this trip
Totally agree with this. Yasmin is a chav along with her friends and it completely skews Kate’s vibe on instagram/ YouTube. No wonder they are both losing followers daily

Reactions: 10
This! I don’t even get what Kate has in common with Yas herself? They are total opposites…or at least opposite of how Kate likes to project herself

Reactions: 6
I like Bee she is so interesting with a job in the fashion industry if she started her own youtube channel it could really work! Kate needs to go back to her car chats with Bee, they were more interesting!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder if Bee just ended up thinking nah I’m not gunna enjoy this trip

Reactions: 12
Totally agree she is the problem, looks like the trip is all Yasmin’s chav OTT friends. Kate has only just started following most of them so doesn’t even know them at all, don’t blame Bee for opting out. Holidaying with 11 Yasmin rowdy clones is a nightmare - must be so annoying on a 4 hr flight even. I can see this trip getting messy & drunken. Kate bringing 3 big cases for 3 nights is beyond excessive even for an influencer. Probably wouldn’t even get lots of good content as Yasmin always takes poor photos of Kate but selfishly makes sure she gets lots of content for herself & take up all the time.

Hope they aren’t delighted or encouraged by concern or comments on here about their thinness if they read it, as they are ruining their looks & bodies by starving themselves. Only succeeding in damaging their own health / fertility & careers by turning off their followers. Both need to get help.

Reactions: 8
I never want to bodyshame anyone for being skinny, but Kate's current situation is really, really scary and alarming. :( She is all skeleton in the new vlog and on recent vlogs she's stopped posting much food things anymore. Remember how she used to film a lot of snacks, like all the time? She was a snacker probably because she doesn't get much protein from her diet, but now even the snacks have apparently stopped and she clearly does not eat enough.

Reactions: 6
Ooh my friend used to hang out with that Nicole Louise girl they are on holiday with! She’s a super super rich Jersey girl - designer everything, flies privately and I don’t think she’s ever worked.

Reactions: 5
Ooh my friend used to hang out with that Nicole Louise girl they are on holiday with! She’s a super super rich Jersey girl - designer everything, flies privately and I don’t think she’s ever worked.
Interesting!! I wonder how they know her

Reactions: 1
Totally agree she is the problem, looks like the trip is all Yasmin’s chav OTT friends. Kate has only just started following most of them so doesn’t even know them at all, don’t blame Bee for opting out. Holidaying with 11 Yasmin rowdy clones is a nightmare - must be so annoying on a 4 hr flight even. I can see this trip getting messy & drunken. Kate bringing 3 big cases for 3 nights is beyond excessive even for an influencer. Probably wouldn’t even get lots of good content as Yasmin always takes poor photos of Kate but selfishly makes sure she gets lots of content for herself & take up all the time.

Hope they aren’t delighted or encouraged by concern or comments on here about their thinness if they read it, as they are ruining their looks & bodies by starving themselves. Only succeeding in damaging their own health / fertility & careers by turning off their followers. Both need to get help.
Definitely! You can stalk the girls they’ve gone away, most look pretty chavvy looking the way they’re carrying on on the plane
I used to live there with my parents so surprised I don’t know her! It’s the most soulless place ever 😂

Reactions: 5
On Nicole’s Instagram, photo with Kate says 6 years of friendship. Nicole Fernando, 26 has a 1 year old baby girl, bf/ bd lives in Monaco. Very rich parents ( other thread on Tattle suggests dodgy income source/ put up her on IG bizarrely that her household income is £5 million a month!! 🤯- not many legit fields earn that) - jet setter obviously the luxury lifestyle Kate desires - private jets, drives a Ferrari, massive mansion & constantly on holiday. Guess Kate knows her from hanging around Mayfair etc for years. Nicole has also only just started following most of the other girls on the trip - all Yasmin’s friends. Yasmin only started liking her photos in February. No doubt she is rich, seems unlikely all her vast collection of Hermes Bags in every colour are all real as difficult to buy them. Look how she has them piled on top of each other in the corner like junk. Crocodile leather Birkins are ££££ & rare, cream Himalaya one sold at auction for $300K. Everyone is faking it, even super rich want to look like billionaires - never happy.

Nicole seems to be involved with the new Weshopsocial app with Laura on the trip - maybe this is an app PR trip due to be launching spring 2022, they have a pro. photographer with them the_tang_concept. Possibly part of Kate & Yasmin’s joint ad campaign. If you’re genuinely that wealthy, going on a freebie Airbnb villa trip with mostly strangers seems odd otherwise. Predictably Yasmin has so far got loads of flattering IG photos but Kate has none so far.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
On Nicole’s Instagram, photo with Kate says 6 years of friendship. Nicole Fernando, 26 has a 1 year old baby girl, bf/ bd lives in Monaco. Very rich parents ( other thread on Tattle suggests dodgy income source/ put up her on IG bizarrely that her household income is £5 million a month!! 🤯- not many legit fields earn that) - jet setter obviously the luxury lifestyle Kate desires - private jets, drives a Ferrari, massive mansion & constantly on holiday. Guess Kate knows her from hanging around Mayfair etc for years. Nicole has also only just started following most of the other girls on the trip - all Yasmin’s friends. Yasmin only started liking her photos in February. No doubt she is rich, seems unlikely all her vast collection of Hermes Bags in every colour are all real as difficult to buy them. Look how she has them piled on top of each other in the corner like junk. Crocodile leather Birkins are ££££ & rare, cream Himalaya one sold at auction for $300K. Everyone is faking it, even super rich want to look like billionaires - never happy.

Nicole seems to be involved with the new Weshopsocial app with Laura on the trip - maybe this is an app PR trip due to be launching spring 2022, they have a pro. photographer with them the_tang_concept. Possibly part of Kate & Yasmin’s joint ad campaign. If you’re genuinely that wealthy, going on a freebie Airbnb villa trip with mostly strangers seems odd otherwise. Predictably Yasmin has so far got loads of flattering IG photos but Kate has none so far.
Wow which other tattle thread?

the epitome of money can’t buy class lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.