Kate Hutchins #2 Partying with Yaz made her a mess now a gold digger with fake boobs selling clothes for cash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that she hasn’t liked any of Freya’s birkin pics, sensing some Jealousy!!

Reactions: 3
Interesting how she hasn’t been invited to the new look trip to Mykonos with the other group of girls

Reactions: 4
I follow someone called whatemwore who’s there that’s all I know

Reactions: 1
Does Kate work anymore? She's basically stopped posting. She used to post a video every single week and this year has missed at least 7 weeks.

Reactions: 5
God that marble fireplace is ugly. Also shouldn't she have a fire guard with the bunnies running around?

I’ve unfollowed her because she’s lost all relatability now, it’s boring watch her pretend to be this old money rich girl
---
I will however continue to lurk on this thread

Reactions: 11
The fireplace looks so weird off centre is every room in her apartment a strange shape??

Reactions: 4
In her last video she calls herself a blonde... is it just me who definitely does not see her as a blonde?

Reactions: 7
Moaning about her ugly wardrobe in her bedroom when she has a expensive walk in wardrobe in the next room. First world problem of privileged brats! also bad design of a wardrobe when you cant fit all your clothes in.

Reactions: 3
Moaning about her ugly wardrobe in her bedroom when she has a expensive walk in wardrobe in the next room. First world problem of privileged brats! also bad design of a wardrobe when you cant fit all your clothes in.
Her wardrobe isn't a wardrobe, it's a showroom and a video shooting background.

Reactions: 9
She's so boring that this thread is now dying
Gave up on her after seeing the fucking fireplace for the xillionth time! She’s got zero going on apart from showing us her OOTD or her going out to dinner. Boring!

Reactions: 2
Am I the only one who chuckled when she said she was going to a burna boy concert and it’s so out of her comfort zone? Lol

Reactions: 10
I saw her on Sunday! I was in London this weekend for a wedding and was driving through Nine Elms/Battersea

Reactions: 2