Kate Hayes #34 Truffalo cries troll and the sheep repost, soon they'll realise she trolls the most

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve cut the cord and unfollowed her ... it’s been a blast girls but I can’t take her shite anymore 😂!! Keep up the good work!!

Reactions: 25
Baby loss awareness day and not a word mentioned. So much for a rainbow baby hey. I’m sure she’ll come on (coincidentally since she doesn’t read here) and say she keeps some things private.... only she rinsed that miscarriage and her subsequent “rainbow” baby for everything when she was throwing her baby gender party 🙄
Just the 20 insensitive photos of her heavily pregnant with Oliver. She really is a c**t.

Reactions: 23
I’ve got PTSD off watching them unpack that hello fresh order. They can get fucked I’ll never order off them again

can not believe she hasn’t acknowledged wave of light but threw a full on soiree for her ‘rainbow baby’

Reactions: 16
Baby loss awareness day and she’s uploading pictures of herself pregnant. Says it all really.
And I thought she was done with filters and unreal body images?? Looks pretty bleeping filtered in the picture of her and the baby before swimming.

Reactions: 30
Remember when she was crying saying she’s got pictures of her miscarriage. I mean wtf

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Final post... she definitely just ordered that Hello Fresh like a normal person, all the other influencers that do them as ads have discounts codes 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh look her conversation is nearly finished 🙄 how the duck is she going to have that as a living room and play room, she can barely fit her fat head in there! It makes me rage that she’s that much of a selfish witch that she claims the bigger living room for all of her tit and her family have to sit in that tiny room
Honest to god, she’s a proper balloon isn’t she! That should be her office or playroom for Oliff! She is mental 😆

... wish I could show you off poppet

dont bleeping post her then head. Not getting enough attention today? Need more strangers to make you feel good? Soft twit

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
This ugly world doesn’t deserve to see Oliver? The works is ugly because of insensitive arse wipes like her!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
... wish I could show you off poppet

dojt bleeping post her then head. Not getting enough attention today? Need more strangers to make you feel good? Soft twit
Disgusts me that she actually thinks people would make negative comments about her babies appearance

Reactions: 14
I’m really confused.....where is her new conversation(extension)?
It’s the old garage. On delos work page there is a pic of her walk in which says it was a bedroom before.
Nope that’s your front room can you imagine as Olive starts toddling round poor kid will be in her bedroom all the time like Tracey Barlow

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What a dick so busy trying to increase her likes on her previous posts she doesn't even acknowledge the awareness day 😩I cannot stand her honestly who is liking her stuff and engaging with this idiot🙄

Reactions: 4
Iooool. I bleeping can’t bare this fat bleep

I’m gonna email them now with the drinking in pregnancy video and explain exactly why I’m switching to Gusto
Look your door or her and Dirty Delo will be round your house

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's such a bleeping hippocrocapigasuarus. Insensitive twit. Remember when she spelt coriander as corridor? Ha!! The head.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My god has she actually uploaded a million pictures of her pregnant and her “dreamy” baby shower when my social media is full of women bravely and openly talking about baby loss?! I can’t even imagine how hideous that must be for women who are watching her story today who have suffered a loss. It’s just so smug and insensitive.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
I just wanted to update you all, I had a scan last week and they thought they found an issue with a measurement of the baby. I have spent most of the day in hospital today in the assessment unit in manchester and the baby is very poorly and has a serious congenital health defect. They have advised us to terminate the pregnancy and I will deliver the baby next week and it will pass away. I'm beyond heartbroken and there are literally no more tears left in the world. I'm going to take a break from tattle for the time being and get through the next few weeks. I will be back soon you all make me laugh so hard I often cry and have kept me going through very tough times in the past too. Stay lucky tattlers especially quarantine mrs savage queen barb Jessica fletcher and too many too name x pls keep me and my husband in a little prayer xx 😓 I'm crying so hard I can hardly write this but it felt important to share after all your supportine messages xx love to you all x
Sending you strength, it's not bleeping fair.

You'll be in my thoughts x

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.