Kate Hayes #34 Truffalo cries troll and the sheep repost, soon they'll realise she trolls the most

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else cringe when she says ‘miss’ Olive. Every time I see/hear it my toes curl.

Reactions: 16
I’m still bleeping famous I see. Can’t recall saying I’m sorry or being a paranoid freak but I’ve certainly got a little to close for someone. If you need me I’ll be in my safe room trying to get out of my straight jacket so I can itch my backside so I can sniff my fingers. ☺☺
How old is this person? Like 13?

I’ve just ran over to look on her interior page after seeing your comment and honestly no exaggeration my master bedroom en-suite is bigger than that 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

They’ve really fucked up with this “living room > walk in and slopes ceiling garage > living room” 😂😂😂😂😂
How are they gonna fit a couch in there? It’s just embarrassing 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just wanted to update you all, I had a scan last week and they thought they found an issue with a measurement of the baby. I have spent most of the day in hospital today in the assessment unit in manchester and the baby is very poorly and has a serious congenital health defect. They have advised us to terminate the pregnancy and I will deliver the baby next week and it will pass away. I'm beyond heartbroken and there are literally no more tears left in the world. I'm going to take a break from tattle for the time being and get through the next few weeks. I will be back soon you all make me laugh so hard I often cry and have kept me going through very tough times in the past too. Stay lucky tattlers especially quarantine mrs savage queen barb Jessica fletcher and too many too name x pls keep me and my husband in a little prayer xx 😓 I'm crying so hard I can hardly write this but it felt important to share after all your supportine messages xx love to you all x
Oh queen 💔💔💔 sending you lots of love

So she’s uploaded the Matt being needy video???

Reactions: 6
Hang on, didn't she have the vid of him hugging her up yesterday and delete it? It's up again now 🤔

Reactions: 7
The stories of her and daddy diy unpacking that hello fresh are so manic 😭😂😂
Eggsacly and it’s all in proportion too 🤣. Someone needs to teach her how to speak properly and the correct words to use

Reactions: 4
I’m still bleeping famous I see. Can’t recall saying I’m sorry or being a paranoid freak but I’ve certainly got a little to close for someone. If you need me I’ll be in my safe room trying to get out of my straight jacket so I can itch my backside so I can sniff my fingers. ☺☺
Hahahahaha you’ve proper rattled her

Agree. She seems manic this week. It’s like someone said she’s had some validation from strangers and now she’s okay. I honestly think she’s bipolar

Reactions: 9
She’s probably uploaded it on the wrong day and got told to take it down by the brand

Reactions: 10
I’m still calling dead salmon with a touch of Elephant Breath. The Conversation will be nearly ready. Thank god for Grateful plastering, lucky bastard. 🤣 Oh and daddy delo @delamere group.🥳
My head feels like it’s been rinsed in a bog. 🙈
Iooool. I bleeping can’t bare this fat bleep

She’s probably uploaded it on the wrong day and got told to take it down by the brand
I’m gonna email them now with the drinking in pregnancy video and explain exactly why I’m switching to Gusto

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Baby loss awareness day and not a word mentioned. So much for a rainbow baby hey. I’m sure she’ll come on (coincidentally since she doesn’t read here) and say she keeps some things private.... only she rinsed that miscarriage and her subsequent “rainbow” baby for everything when she was throwing her baby gender party 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
He's obviously been watching her gifted vids, lashing the products everywhere

Iooool. I bleeping can’t bare this fat bleep

I’m gonna email them now with the drinking in pregnancy video and explain exactly why I’m switching to Gusto
Gusto is well better anyway, the amount of complaints I've seen about hello fresh and missing items from boxes

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry if it’s already been said, but I’ve suffered a misscarriage recently and this woman, today of all days decides to do throwback baby belly snaps?! Insensitive little witch.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I’m sorry if it’s already been said, but I’ve suffered a misscarriage recently and this woman, today of all days decides to do throwback baby belly snaps?! Insensitive little witch.
she hasn’t got a bleeping clue has she. That’s why I’ve been so aggy about her today. Insensitive little twit - I can’t wait to see her get her comeuppance

Reactions: 20
she hasn’t got a bleeping clue has she. That’s why I’ve been so aggy about her today. Insensitive little twit - I can’t wait to see her get her comeuppance
I just can’t deal with it. I’ve brought myself of social media for a while now as I can’t believe she’s got her ‘rainbow’ baby and she’s so insensitive to do this today of all days!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.