Kate Hayes #33 Meryl has a heart of gold Tattlers are completely sold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t get my head around the fact that her fans are listening to the tripe she’s sprouting about not breaking rules are the same people who watched the live or paid for the masterclass. With no social distancing blah blah blah. The girl needs serious help. Also her actions are bullying.Becky is receiving death threats because of her and anna. I wish I could meet her and just try and have her see some sense in her actions

Reactions: 9
Ironic that people jumping to Kate’s defence with “kindness costs nothing”
Oh but they don’t realise Kindness does not pay her bills
If it did she would of done the right thing and cancelled the master class of how to justify bullying

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If the death threats come from the trolls on tattle then why did becky barbie get them too? As far as I saw nobody was nasty about her. Seems far more likely that someone is making up accounts to send threats to themselves and throw a couple beckys way too

Reactions: 13
Only person that would of called beckys boyf is worlds worst victim Kate but yet again it’s non of her business so why would she go out her way?

absolute disgrace and to think I actually liked her at some point does my head right in, like I’ve always thought she’s up her own area that was given then I’d seen her out and about on Wirral’s finest peninsula then all the edited pics 🙃

Reactions: 17
Wow what an evening the joys of living on the opposite side of the world I am often late to the party.
Well let’s be honest we all knew a breakdown was coming now shes gained another thousand followers 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I actually think she looked slightly stressed in that video the police would of 100 percent put a rocket up her arse but ofcourse she would lie and make it out like it wasn’t that bad. I wish you wasn’t able to delete comments on Instagram when having a certain amount of followers people should be allowed there opinion!

Reactions: 19
Why are future masterclasses now being held at oh snarlin from now on if she did nothing wrong last night? If you’re innocent you’d carry on as you were and you wouldn’t be SO bothered

Another thing someone mentioned on the last post about reporting her to the council too and she mentioned that in the IGTV, but she doesn’t read here does she mattt?

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
She’s shitting herself now because people are actually saying to her “yeah but if you didn’t do this” etc. she literally is the girl who cried trolls too many times.

Reactions: 46
She’s shat her pants because people have actually followed through and complained about her. Being reported for having someone in your home is not trolling. It’s holding you to account for continuing to flout lockdown rules. It’s people like you kate as to why we’re heading for a second full lockdown which you of all people do not need as you business would 100% be done

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Funny people only comment or like her post when she crying troll she’s got over 400 comments and the post before she got 17 comments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Funny people only comment or like her post when she crying troll she’s got over 400 comments and the post before she got 17 comments
She had 560 comments an hour ago before she got trigger happy with the delete button ... I’m waiting for the ‘I’m so tired, Olive had a bad night, I haven’t slept a wink’ post tomorrow when in reality she’s just been up all night deleting non-overly positive comments!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I can’t get over how many people can’t spell ‘disgusting’ in her comments!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She always posts a troll meltdown before a busy weekend of breaking COVID rules. She’ll be back on Monday living her best fake life

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s not this normal to be this obsessed..... that’s right kate. So why do you keep reading if it’s all “bollocks”?
7144ECDC-FA01-4EC7-A901-0C1FC64975BE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not addressing the trolls video because it's just the same old tit in the same old glasses 🙄 "they rang the police Bob....they said I had lash glue on me eye Bob" 😴😴😴 BUT I've been seeing loads of threads pop up on here recently about these instagram social media marketing managers and how they are basically the new bleeping pyramid scheme (sorry if this has been mentioned before) basically pushing masterclasses and courses taking advantage of small businesses etc.....looks like our THM is about to be the new MLM Momma 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37
If I see the word “jealous” again in them comments I might cheese grate me nipples 🤭

what is there to be jealous of? I have a home, a fella, amazing kids, loving family etc etc I’m content with life and what I have thank uuuuu🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If I see the word “jealous” again in them comments I might cheese grate me nipples 🤭

what is there to be jealous of? I have a home, a fella, amazing kids, loving family etc etc I’m content with life and what I have thank uuuuu🥴
But do you have a bespoke dreamy walk in island on wheels for a living room though 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anna lives in Liverpool now, her parents live in Huntington. But still how did she get home from Wirral 🤷🏼‍♀️

She properly is. Anyone who went to her school knows exactly what she’s like. We also remember the night she got fingered in Rosie’s by a lad who worked in maccies. Proper Ming she is. No wonder she’s single. Actually, she needs a thread of her own the stuff I know about her 😂
Back to KHM tho, when will she just throw in the towel and own up to her mistakes. She’ll probably find she’ll get half the tit she does if she just holds her hands up and says, you know what, I’ve been a dick
You need to spill it gurl.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.