Kate Hayes #33 Meryl has a heart of gold Tattlers are completely sold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s possible but she says in the video Olive is at home with Matt and the haul video will be up Friday, so Probably unlikely, especially as the video got deleted where she shows her face rather than a post saying this was before she had to wear a mask (which is probably coming next now)
Ahh I didn’t hear that bit... so must be today then. Can’t believe she’s out shopping without a mask on, particularly where she lives too - it’s covid city central there right now. I’d be so worried about catching covid and then transmitting it to my baby. She clearly doesn’t give a tit about anyone

Reactions: 9
This is literally...
This is my new favourite...
I absolutely love these...
These are amazing...
These are literally...
I’m literally obsessed with this...
I love this colour...

There you go, a KHM Masterclass in how to review products. That’ll be £10 please.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.