Kate Hayes #32 says the gifts are for influencing many, truth is she hasn’t spent a penny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously? I give birth to my dead son the other week and my boyfriend was only allowed in while I give birth to him then had to leave after 3 hours? I was on my own in a room with my dead baby boy.. our families never got to meet him never mind say their goodbyes and then this one is writing this?

I AM ACTUALLY FURIOUS

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Anna’s in her bubble? What? Along with her mum, her dad, Cheryl, the nail woman, Olive, Matt and her 50 million friends ... yeah sure!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Her mum is absolutely lovely! Such a nice, friendly lady. Yay Kate’s Mum! 🙌🏻

Reactions: 2
Anna’s in her bubble? What? Along with her mum, her dad, Cheryl, the nail woman, Olive, Matt and her 50 million friends ... yeah sure!
But Anna doesn’t work with her? She doesn’t work at Oh Snarlin and she doesn’t manage her social media they teamed up for an event that could have been split screened even live on Instagram from 2 locations. You’re on a public forum for people to see. Be more smart!

Reactions: 23
Well the eyelash growth has gone 👏🏻

why’s she so triggered if she’s done nothing home?
she’s not strict on PPE otherwise her and Anna would have worn some last night 🥴
Taxi drivers, shop workers, people in offices HAVE to wear PPE and you darllllll are NO exception.
I reckon police have give her a slap on the wrist OR she’s profusely denied her and anna were there together without PPE regardless of work or not it’s not essential work 🤣

Reactions: 15
Has anyone posted her phone number or address? I’m so confused
Thing is though, she can’t stop personal content. If she did she wouldn’t be able to get freebies? She has to chose what’s more important her mental health or free stuff.

Reactions: 8
Seriously? I give birth to my dead son the other week and my boyfriend was only allowed in while I give birth to him then had to leave after 3 hours? I was on my own in a room with my dead baby boy.. our families never got to meet him never mind say their goodbyes and then this one is writing this?

I AM ACTUALLY FURIOUS
Also why is her first point about not drinking gin? Like that’s the biggest issue with all this? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So is this what she shared in her masterclass last night?
'Lesson 1 on dealing with trolls and bullies:
Wipe your make up off, find your thickest pair of glasses and make an IGTV.
Be sure to use buzz words like mental health and over exaggerate that people are trying to ruin your business. If you have kids then great make sure you use them too in your speech.
Sit back and watch the followers come in. The feeling of importance you'll get when people tell you how amazing you are in the comments is next to none but make sure you watch them in order to delete anything negative or that you simply just don't like.'

Reactions: 19
Surely no one has posted her address and phone number?! She posted her own phone number a few weeks ago didn’t she? Is this another lie or what. Where are the admins at 😂
I was on here a lot last night and I never saw her address or phone number being posted. The real “trolls” don’t come on here. Matt who doesn’t read here, surely to god you must be fed up of it. Man up and tell her to stop reading here

I just honestly can’t believe the sheer audacity of her sat crying someone has rang the police on her when last night she was sat clinking glasses with a woman that had just plastered someone all over her Instagram slagging them off and called the police on them? Ironic much?

Reactions: 30

I AM ACTUALLY FURIOUS
So sorry you had to go through this 💖💖

she is a rat!

I AM ACTUALLY FURIOUS
Delivery sweet 😂😂 what a demmick!

• Haha
Another point where are your friends family and more importantly your fella why are they not on here defending you ?? Because let’s be honest again Kate most of them are on here but under different names spilling the tea or slagging you off in group chats 🤣

Reactions: 11
My input in all this is if I had a “rainbow baby” I would not be allowing anyone in my house at the moment, no matter if it was for work or anything. In fact, even if my new born baby was not a rainbow baby I wouldn’t allow it.

I strongly doubt she deep cleaned her house afterwards. Girl can’t even clean the crusts off her eyelashes for about a week

Reactions: 36
Why are them glasses her victim uniform 😂 thought the mind pt had fixed her ‘menkal elf’

Reactions: 9

I AM ACTUALLY FURIOUS
So sorry thinking of you xx

I AM ACTUALLY FURIOUS
Delivery sweet 😂😂 stop the world im getting off. She didn't mention taking her new born baby to a coke ruled rave at 6 days old in boiling weather leaving her proped on a plastic chair in her baby seat tho did she 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.