Kate Hayes #32 says the gifts are for influencing many, truth is she hasn’t spent a penny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the “trolls” didn’t bother her.
And like someone said, how does she know it’s people off here, it could be anyone, could be a neighbour for all she knows. But as always, blame the “trolls”

Reactions: 17
Hope your ok lass? 🤞🏼🤞🏼
Yeh I think I am. I had a panic moment and was like... duck I need a VIP 😂

That’s disgusting what our Becky has had happen I’m gutted for her. Kate wants to look at that and realise that THAT is trolling. Direct messages like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
For someone who isn’t bothered by the TROLLZ, she was singing about them a couple of days ago, now posting about them 💤. Imagine Matt getting home from work to more drama. His head must be done in. Either that or he’s as stupid as her.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
People only reported her last night and the police have already been round? Quiet shift on the Wirral today then!
If you see results this fast I’m tempted to report my ex as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
People only reported her last night and the police have already been round? Quiet shift on the Wirral today then!
If you see results this fast I’m tempted to report my ex as well 😂
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA what a bleeping great idea!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That isn’t her registered business address though, they weren’t wearing PPE, they’re not essential workers, they were sat drinking gin and chatting tit on IGTV ...in that case, can I just invite all my mates round and as long we broadcast it on Instagram it’s okay to breach the rules? When the police pop round I’ll just say, ‘I’m confused why you’ve bothered coming over, Kate Hayes said you’re a lovely bunch and this is more than okay?’
Exactly what I came to say, I’ll have 20 friends round, pour a large glass and when the police turn up tell them ‘... but I’m working! And I love hinch’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
theyve clearly rapped her on the knuckles for her ACTUAL rule breaking and shes cried that much about THE TROLLZZZ that the police have gone "err yeah ok we can try and help if that's real" just to get her to shut up.

Reactions: 16
Her followers really aren't the brightest are they? I’m so annoyed reading their sycophantic replies to her. Tattle is NOT a troll site, it’s a safe place to voice our opinions on these shysters who continue to dupe their followers.
The idiots who have messaged that poor girl Beckybarbie are the trolls!! I’m So bleeping angry & I shouldn’t be as I don’t even personally know Kate & that Anna.
I can’t wait for the bottom to fall out of all this!!!
Who would want the drama? Kate thrives on it as it’s all engagement on her crappy account!

Reactions: 16
Few points
1) when your making videos singing about trolls expect a reaction Kate,your actions have consequences so don’t act the big I am then cry mental health
2) stop crying mental health there is duck all wrong with you, you play the card when it suits you.
3) you broke lockdown rules the rules you broke had already come into play so if the police have not cautioned you or fined you then they need reporting bad they did not do there job.
4) how do you know it was the trolls? It could have been a neighbour who is sick to the back teeth of you breaking lock down rules, it could have been someone watching the video who has just lost a loved one to covid, but your quick to blame the trolls. Why? Kate come on why blame us? Coz you still read here your obsessed
5) you lie constantly and you’re not even bothered when your caught out on it.
6) you pretend you live this champagne lifestyle and look down on people when I’m reality you are constantly slipping into companies dm begging for freebies
7) your fella is a cheat
8) your friends arnt loyal
9) you are dangerous to young girls, you edit your pics so much that you look completely different it’s dangerous it’s giving young people the wrong signs you have thousand of kids following you you peach about body confidence but you have zilch you hate your body that’s why you filter it because you can’t admit you big! It doesn’t fit you agenda!

I could go on and on!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Ha ha not even arsed she didn’t get in you me, just love that she thinks she’s so special. I
Also, why does she literally have a dress code for these pity party vids?

Comedy specs ✅
Hoodie ✅
No makeup ✅

So predictable, so false, so pre-planned and calculated.

It’s a shame she isn’t as hot at spelling as she is at deleting. It’s like literally the only thing she’s good at is deleting the truth off her page.
i was gonna ask this - just knew she’d be in them glasses and no make up for this rant

Reactions: 7
Surely no one has posted her address and phone number?! She posted her own phone number a few weeks ago didn’t she? Is this another lie or what. Where are the admins at 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.