Kate Hayes #29 Silly Tattle, didn't you know - you don't wash bottles when you’re a Truffalo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no interest in being a comedy genius, I’m here for the tea on KHM not page after page of pointless shite of people trying to be funny. This thread has got better again but some of the previous threads were just stupid
Lol sorry There wasn’t any tea to be spilled when she was off the gram giving birth to her bespoke baby though.

Thankfully she’s back and badder than ever.

Reactions: 7
Whispering Angel in a flask and the fart

Reactions: 6
I eye rolled at this when I saw this.

Think a few on here have forgotten that we aren’t responsible for her posting terrible content for us to then comment on...

So if it goes quiet .. it’s no one fucking fault
Exactly. Have to make our own entertainment. If no one likes it go to another thread. Not all of us are just here for constant
Bitchy tea. I enjoy having a bit of a weird laugh on here. Jesus the Sallie thread would of been 3 pages long if people weren’t constantly asking who people were, and for their twitter And Insta names and repeating the same things about her kids. Just got to get on with it if you’re interested in the thread.

Reactions: 22
Same!! I’ve been here since thread 6 or whenever the first troll video was, and I’m hooked. Mostly just want to know how you all are, my little online gremlin trollllll friends

Reactions: 17
Same!! I’ve been here since thread 6 or whenever the first troll video was, and I’m hooked. Mostly just want to know how you all are, my little online gremlin trollllll friends
Haha me too! And what weird things you’re all gonna come out with today

Reactions: 10
In a world where you can be anything.
Be a Tattle Bastard Family & check in on each other.
Secretly googling the shit out of Truffalo.

Reactions: 16
Eeee here she goes talking about her fanny again.

This time apparently she's getting laser to make it 'Dolphins smooth'

Surely it's not advisable to be having Laser so close to your Csection scar??

Reactions: 19
Reactions: 32
Isnt that teepover I am midwife? Or am I getting confused?
Yes! Wonder if THM thinks she helped I am midwife go full time with this business after getting her sacked from the NHS for gross misconduct

Kate Hayes #30 Olive's doing laps, Kate's never off the schnapps, where's Delo's chaps

Be kind its my first

Reactions: 15
Eeee here she goes talking about her fanny again.

This time apparently she's getting laser to make it 'Dolphins smooth'

Surely it's not advisable to be having Laser so close to your Csection scar??
View attachment 232776
Laser HQ is an awful company as well the owner is delusional. THM has been getting laser done here for years how is she not hair free yet???

Laser HQ is an awful company as well the owner is delusional. THM has been getting laser done here for years how is she not hair free yet???
I had laser under my arms. Once a month for ten months. Done. She must be one hairy bitch if she’s been having laser for years!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.