Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NumptymeNumptyyou

Chatty Member
No, it won't kill you but plenty have taken their lives because of it. You're lucky to have had it for only a month. Don't be so dismissive, it can be hell.
I'm not being dismissive of it I've had it my self and know others who have had it l, I'm being dismissive of Susannah using it as a crutch to gain relevance.

Reactions: 1

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
No he wasn't , capacity works on understanding the decision , retaining information ,weighing information and making a judgment. He looks very vacant even the last one. Then she filmed voice recordings on the latest one of him screaming (while he was having a feed and personal care) because he was confused and in pain.
she deffo didn't have POA for Derek when he was first ill, in England do you have to get it signed of and witnessed by 2 medical professionals. Solicitors etc?

Officedoor123

VIP Member
I was looking back for some old photos of Kate when she was at Southern TV and TVS in the 80s, didnt find any, but she REALLY looks like Kate McCann in some of her younger photos.

I also got the impression that he was forced into agreeing to it, if he did indeed know what he was agreeing to.

I found it weird also when he said she was being mean to him. I can kinda see it. At times she seemed completely disinterested, it almost seemed like an effort to bother getting up when the carer called her.

His bedroom was depressing too. Dingy and junk ridden. Very depressing.
His bedroom was their dining room and he needed it at very short notice. I don't think we can criticise for the decor or the fact there was junk (their stuff) everywhere.

JAR21

VIP Member
I think stroke and at some point he returned a positive routine Covid test.

We’ve also just been discussing whether he would have had critical illness cover or not, and whether they would have paid out if it was thought his lifestyle contributed (going with the stroke theory).
What makes you think it was a stroke pre Covid?

neroli

VIP Member
I'm so fucking sick of a certain section of society that 'feels the need to share'. Oversharing is a massive fucking problem now, especially as the legacy media circles the toilet bowl. Reality TV is an obvious example.

These fucking narcissist's are obsessed with divulging every detail of their bloody lives. I believe it stems from childhood, not enough hugs and attention or something. I'm not a psychiatrist but I've lived long enough and I've experienced enough to know when a person exhibit's a personality disorder.

Dignity and self-respect are commodities in short supply these days, it's like the more fucked-up you are the more clicks you are likely to get. Keeping 'yourself to yourself' isn't being repressed, it's being respectful. I'm fucking sick of this current 'show-all, tell-all' society.

Rant over. As you were. :cool:
Jobby would say you need therapy ;)