Kate Elisabeth (and touchdalight)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm as much as I like Kate i do find her a bit sneaky but then again Carmie might just be doing this for attention but I don’t know as much of there relationship as he does so … 🤷🏼‍♀️
He also is fake af so he might wanna look in the mirror before he goes posting shade about Kate 😂

Reactions: 2
If she has cheated wasn't she in ibiza with millie and the mcloughlin girls so they may know something but then again if millie knew you would have thought she would say something with her been close to carmie
Just going back to the cheating thing. If you go onto Kate's account, type Ross.Kessel into her followers, she commented on his recent post and her and Millie are in the pictures. And in the last picture Kate has her tongue on his head and Millie is kissing his head

Just going back to the cheating thing. If you go onto Kate's account, type Ross.Kessel into her followers, she commented on his recent post and her and Millie are in the pictures. And in the last picture Kate has her tongue on his head and Millie is kissing his head

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.