Kate Elisabeth (and touchdalight)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg whys carmie making tiktoks about it like have some dignity and stop trying to suck clout out of a situation

Reactions: 13
Hahahaha I doubt Carmie will find anyone else who’d put up with his bullshit

Reactions: 7
These two seem to have broken up/taken a break for the 30th time
You got it spot on! I’m actually shocked to see them break it off officially tbh. But I think once you get to that territory of taking breaks/being on and off - it’s a sign that it’s done and best to leave it there.

Reactions: 22
I can see them getting back together as in same friendship group and stuff

Reactions: 5
About bloody time!!!! Honestly she deserves better and I bet he doesn’t even care and will just use this for clout and money

Reactions: 25
As soon as couples start taking “breaks” it’s inevitable they’ll break up. Hopefully they don’t get back together again.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh, so they actually have broken up lmao well hopefully for good. Looks like Kate was the one who initiated it. Not surprised, he would absolutely never.

Reactions: 19
Oh, so they actually have broken up lmao well hopefully for good. Looks like Kate was the one who initiated it. Not surprised, he would absolutely never.
At least hes self aware and realises hes already punching w her lol hes not gonna get better

Reactions: 1
Someone under her TikTok comments in her last post is adamantly claiming she cheated on Carmie in Ibiza with a guy named Ross. She also claims that Kate blocked her on IG for revealing it. She has 20K on TikTok and 7K on IG. Kate is actually following this Ross guy on IG and TikTok, and funnily enough, Isseyy follows him too and he follows both. He appears in her Ibiza vlog twice and also Millie's. He was seemingly on a lad's holiday. Now that girl claiming she knows Kate cheated isn't giving any details atm and could just want attention, but I thought I'd mention it in here lol. With Millie being there that seems like it would've been difficult unless Millie just dgaf, but Issey following when she wasn't even there is kind of odd.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Don't really feel sorry for her tbh she had enough in common with the horrid little cretin for them to be together for years so I think that reflects on her as a person - plus their entire friendship group seem like a nasty, insufferable bunch...

Reactions: 32
Don't really feel sorry for her tbh she had enough in common with the horrid little cretin for them to be together for years so I think that reflects on her as a person - plus their entire friendship group seem like a nasty, insufferable bunch...
Same here

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.