Kate Elisabeth (and touchdalight)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she has cheated wasn't she in ibiza with millie and the mcloughlin girls so they may know something but then again if millie knew you would have thought she would say something with her been close to carmie

Reactions: 2
I think they would do as her and Kate obviously just been on holiday together .I think elouise and her boyfriend are more closer to carmie than kate as carmie goes away with them a lot .

Reactions: 5
The way I'm pretty sure I have a photo of Kate poking that Ross guy's face with her tongue whilst another girl gives him a kiss on the forehead while he's passed out lmao She has unfollowed him everywhere, which could just be to avoid rumors/people bothering him but... gonna look into it tomorrow more before I post. Take this as you will or find it on your own. It's still out there and easy to find.

Reactions: 11
I have never been so happy about an influencer breakup in my life... although I've seen some 'images' of Carmie that make me realise why she stayed with him for so long 👀👀👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Has anyone seen Carmie’s latest video? He basically said Kate kisses/gets off with everyone whilst drunk

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yeah tbh I feel sorry for Carmie in all this I won't lie. I think he's very emotional/a little clingy (maybe... I don't follow his content too closely this is just the vibe I get) whereas Kate is a bit more of the 'free spirit/commitment-phobe' of the pair.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.