Kate Elisabeth #2 ding dong carmines gone, so why’s Kate still putting that accent on?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread’s dead lol but anyone else think Carmie posting loads with monty and milly g fit on that brand trip is a low blow ??

Reactions: 2
That milly fitness is friends with Saffron, I know she's a knob but carmie was vile towards her. What was the brand trip? They seem a random mix.

Reactions: 1
I feel like she's not a girl's girl at all; I get "one of the boys" and pick me vibes from her. I feel like she judges other girls and thinks she's better than other girls. She commented in one of her older vids, a Q&A with her dad, about how, at that time, she hadn't slept with many guys (which is fine) and that she isn't easy. Both are valid, but it's just the way she said it made it seem like she was shaming people who sleep around and implying that they're slutty. Fine if that is not your thing, but don't shame people who happen to do that. Maybe since she was with her dad, she didn't want to admit anything because it could be awkward, which is fair, but still. Maybe her POV changed as she grew older and matured while also having casual flings after Carmie and before the current guy she's seeing, but who knows?

Reactions: 6
In the vlogs, she somewhat slowed down filming her drinking a lot and getting drunk. She claims that she's doing it to be more "mature" but that's bullshit. Either she reads here, she's been getting a lot of comments about how she's drinking and getting drunk too much or one of her parents suggested that she stop. But then, she'll vlog in her videos about how she's so hungover etc... girl, no one is forcing you to get drunk off your butt, she chooses to do so, therefore has to face the consequences.

Also, I'm watching her new video, and around the 4:55 mark, she says she's not drinking because and I quote: "What's the point of drinking, if you can't get drunk?" that's such a concerning POV to have when drinking. I get it if someone is 17-20 but she's 24 years old! I'm not saying she has to stop drinking completely but the mentally that the only reason to drink is to get drunk. At 24, normally, most people are cooling down with access to drinking and drinking to get drunk. For her to say that is, alarming!

Reactions: 5
In the vlogs, she somewhat slowed down filming her drinking a lot and getting drunk. She claims that she's doing it to be more "mature" but that's bullshit. Either she reads here, she's been getting a lot of comments about how she's drinking and getting drunk too much or one of her parents suggested that she stop. But then, she'll vlog in her videos about how she's so hungover etc... girl, no one is forcing you to get drunk off your butt, she chooses to do so, therefore has to face the consequences.

Also, I'm watching her new video, and around the 4:55 mark, she says she's not drinking because and I quote: "What's the point of drinking, if you can't get drunk?" that's such a concerning POV to have when drinking. I get it if someone is 17-20 but she's 24 years old! I'm not saying she has to stop drinking completely but the mentally that the only reason to drink is to get drunk. At 24, normally, most people are cooling down with access to drinking and drinking to get drunk. For her to say that is, alarming!
Wasn't her dad an alcoholic? Addiction runs in families so you'd think she'd be more careful..

Reactions: 7
Her bfs name is Tom. He isn’t hard to find on insta n he isn’t private lol she’s acting like he’s Henry Caville ffs
---
Least she’s got her own highlight
---
Apparently his ex passed away … in 2021

Reactions: 1