Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OrcaRed

VIP Member
It’s definitely real, can’t see anyone going out of their way to make fake edits about speaking to Carmie. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Babymuffin

Apparently Kate said in her most recent live that she still supports Elle Darby…. Couldn’t expect any less from a tory.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

doodlebug

VIP Member
I can believe she cheated on him. Then used it as like the “I’m not happy” excuse to finally call it off. Mentally she was probably done with him and just thought fuck it. I do feel for Carmie though. No one deserves that

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

missfunny

Apparently Kate said in her most recent live that she still supports Elle Darby…. Couldn’t expect any less from a tory.
Yep and to make it worse when the comments repeatedly asked her to explain she said I can’t be arsed.

talk about white privilege. In my opinion she is just as bad for condoning the behaviour

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

ghostc0ffee

I know cheating is wrong and I don’t agree with it at all BUT she may of felt very trapped in that relationship? Would you wanna break up with him knowing what he’s like? Yes I know she should of known in the first place but he does seem quite manipulative and as said above he will probably expose a lot of her shit online if it turns nasty. Don’t hate me it’s just me wondering if there’s more to it!
Just because you feel trapped it doesn’t give you a right to cheat on someone, not hating on you just don’t agree. And if she was the one who broke up with him doesn’t make sense why she would cheat then break up if she felt trapped, as backlash is gonna be worse from cheating than a normal breakup.

Reactions: 29

ladyizy

I do really feel for Carmie, as much as some people don’t like him and his personality, he is still a human being and my heart goes out to him because it definitely would feel like such a waste of 4 years because of how it ended. If Kate was just mature and ended stuff when she wasn’t into it rather than going and cheating it wouldn’t have felt like a waste. Poor Carmie.

Reactions: 28
tbf i think when you bang on and on about how in love you are and how you’re definitely gonna get married to the whole internet, you’re kind of doomed in your relationship lol. can’t say i’m surprised

Reactions: 27

lethscsmofdero

Chatty Member
She just posted a tiktok about her biggest icks and one of them is when a guy puts on a road man accent? isn’t that literally exactly what she does lol? and isn’t that exactly what Carmie did yet she was in a relationship with him for like 3 years. her low standards are apparent, we’ve all seen her huge nosed, 5’3 tory ex boyfriend whose revolting personality was constantly in competition with his revolting face

Reactions: 26

kings1001

180 degrees in such a short period. I won't believe she just shagged some random dude on vacation, she had to be unhappy with Carmie for a while.
most normal people wouldn’t do a 180 so fast but I think you forget we’re taking about Kate here, the girl who dropped out of University on a whim to go be in the wave house

Reactions: 26

groovygirl229

VIP Member
She’s giving first 5 people who come a free bikini if they just say ‘sushi sesh’ 😅 tell ur pop up is failing without telling me ur pop ups failing

• Haha
Reactions: 24

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
I didn’t like the token black girl. Kate lives in London but I’ve never seen her with a black girl. So why feel the need use a black model? Oh, you want your brand to be seen as inclusive right? But you’re not inclusive yourself so why are you lying? I’m sick of people using POC just so they can appear a certain way.

Same with Freddy My Love. Used a black model for her clothing launch when she’s a known racist. You can’t make this shit up.
i’m not defending kate but issey is one of her best friends?

Reactions: 23

cgcan

kate was just asked “what’s the best thing about being pretty” and she just said that she was blue eyed and blonde then said “hitlers favourite, the perfect aryan race”
(aryan race is when hitler was killing everyone who wasn’t his ideal race e.g wanted a “pure” germany)
how fucking tory can this bitch get

• Angry
  • Wow
Cringing at her asking who is the most famous person to slide into DM’s just so she could name drop Central Cee 😭😭😭 second hand embarrassment is through the roof

vilmarith

never post in here but i am bc i'm an artist & noticed as soon as Kate uploaded "exciting previews" she's been "working on" for her new bikini line Unfazed Swimwear, that she'd copied the designs from another successful, independent artist & it's really shit and not ok.

I let the artist know right away, and as soon as I did the her (Kate's) stories got taken down, I hope she's going to scrap them and do something else that's original and hers lol because it's blatant copying, you can see she's just taken the flowers & changed the colours ...

Below are "her samples" and then the artists response on her own stories.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad

lethscsmofdero

Chatty Member
Does anyone at her party actually know what après ski is lmao? the theme might as well have been massive idiots with leg warmers

• Haha
Reactions: 22