Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SharkAttack

VIP Member
I don’t think that’s her as the background out of the window doesn’t look like anywhere she’s lived, plus location miles away.

Reactions: 1

Deevee47

VIP Member
Agree, is they were there she wouldn’t be able to help herself overshare and invade their privacy.

Clytemnestra

Chatty Member
I’m struggling to look at Kat in that see through top, I feel like I’m a peeping Tom 😂. Why would you wear a front fastening low cut bra under a top like that?? very odd
I know - I keep thinking I'm going to get a surprise nipple popping up. Tops like this need more than a lace bra under them. Ok, maybe it's lined, but you can't be sure!

Tank Girl

VIP Member
In the past 24hrs I've seen lots of 40 + year old women wearing plastic leggings/coated jeans while I walked past All Bar One and various Sunday lunch places earlier today I couldn't help but laugh! I mean they look bad on every shape and so 2005
I think this too I know people on here said they wear them when I said it before but I don’t think they re the one 🥴🤣

Vacuous

Chatty Member
I thought that too. Presumably what happens when you distort your natural features with all the Botox and fillers.

SheLeft

VIP Member
Can anyone link the Flora ad please if it still exists? Thx in advance for my evenings viewing chuckles!

Cosmo Kramer

I think she said on her podcast that she’s moving in to the Aldeburgh house this year. She also said the decor is too much for her as she doesn’t like all the colours.