Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

raaraat

The artwork with all the type and signs etc is too much. God, less is more,

The bones of the house lovely but her decor skills lacking in cohesion

Has she defo split up from the music man?

Reactions: 1

Jennyjenjen

I’ve also heard of spouses of lawyers having difficulty getting someone who will represent them (that may have been on telly or in a book rather than a real life story, to be fair 🤣)
I’ve heard this too, all you need to do is make some sort of enquiry and then it’s a conflict of interest if the other party tries to engage them. I don’t know where I’ve read that either but I’m sure I’ve seen a lawyer recommend that you contact the top 3 in your city asap so the other one can’t!

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
Are biker jackets back because Kat says so? 😄
Do NOT mention yourself in relation to Aslan! - you will never be worthy.
Apparently, if you wear black trousers, black top and a black biker BUT the biker has silver hardware then you are, in fact, not in all black! 🤷‍♀️

HelenaHandbasket

I’m struggling to look at Kat in that see through top, I feel like I’m a peeping Tom 😂. Why would you wear a front fastening low cut bra under a top like that?? very odd
It's also really unflattering in the parts where the stories stop and start. It really emphasises how thin she is, but also how untoned.

1712854477912.png

Raker

VIP Member
I could just repurpose @Vacuous ’s latest comment as a title, but here we go, new thread

okdo2022

VIP Member
I have never in my life heard anyone bang on about where they live more than she mentions Aldeburgh. Not even the Brighton bores.

I don't give a shit about some random town you live in with a stony beach, Kat, sorry. I have random seaside towns right here. Some with (gasp!) actual sand!

If I see one more contorted/shoulders up by ears/one foot thrown up/stupid fedora pose on that bloody stony beach......

The hilarious thing is that she doesn't even swim. Nor does she have a dog to walk. So theres literally nothing for her to do there except watch telly at home and have pub lunches.
What happened to her little dog. Jinny.

Nancy Knows

Chatty Member
You can tell she doesn’t believe in that crap she is trying to sell. That hollow face. What a bloody mess 👎🏻

Kittylover2019

Chatty Member
I couldn’t find the wine time video ☹

She looks like an anorexic and one who is in the middle of a crisis. Not one comment about the way she looks, surely no one think it is a ‘good look’?