Kat Farmer DMBL40 #8 Please get help!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely her youngest is doing GCSEs now so perfect timing to be constantly away drinking with mates.

She’s the worst Disney dad ever

Reactions: 3
No Kat. No ove wears those hats in the sun. They wear straw hats and they take care of their hair. Genuinely, I've never seen her hair look so horrific. It's absolutely revolting.

Reactions: 5
Take off the leopard print, pop your hat and shoes back on and back away from the changing room.
I know it's back on trend but, for Kat, just no.

Reactions: 6
Every dress just accentuated her skinny, bony frame. Those dresses need curves. Again, Kat showing her complete inability to actually style anything. She looks like a child in her mothers nylon nighties.

I don't think she ever had custody. They and the dog seem to have remained with their father in the family home and she's moved into a tiny, rented flat in London with no car. Make of that what you will.

Reactions: 7
Even if you forced all the alcohol they had on the ship down my throat, I would never be drunk or incapacitated enough to sit through Ray Quinn attempting to sing without throwing myself overboard .
Go and see your kids Kat!

Reactions: 16
Take off the leopard print, pop your hat and shoes back on and back away from the changing room.
I know it's back on trend but, for Kat, just no.

View attachment 2935754
looks like a leopard threw up on her.
---
I can't work her out at the moment, has she lost custody of her kids?
[/QUOTE

I’ve assumed she’s chosen to move out and pretend she’s 25 and didn’t want them to live with her. Maybe I’m wrong

There wasn’t much fanfare about this cruise. I bet she was livid to miss out on the BAFTAs (and all the accompanying boast posts from the red carpet).

I thought she's been rather half hearted and clearly half arsed on this cruise compared with the usual drivelly gushing," Hat/room/dried meats/shitter of dreams".
---
New title time!!!

Oh Fallen Kat, The Twat in the Hat, a diet of tat, hair dry and flat, who on earth is influenced by THAT?

Reactions: 16
She's raving about the cabaret, which is an awful rendition of New York, New York, complete with dancing waiters. Yippee - that's what I want on all my holidays.
Then drinking wine through a straw and a pub quiz. What a life

100% this for next title.

Reactions: 8
WTH is she carting around in her satchel? How to ruin a lovely outfit, if it’s not the stupid hat it’s the school satchel or plastic flip flops She had lots of covetable handbags before her divorce, it seems she lost custody of them as well as her lovely, expensive clothes or as I still believe, Mr Farmer took the scissors to her belongings

Reactions: 12
THIS!!!! He must have done…! She never wears any of the lovely things she had when she lived with him. She wore lovely jeans and boots and cashmere sweaters and had cool bags too.. I used to really like her style.
Those hideous column dresses when she has the body of a worm in a hat. Looks like she is so one dimensional she should only have one shoe too! Like the Richard Scary lonely worm.

Attachments

Reactions: 21
I know nothing about divorce- would things that her husband gifted her (I'm sure I remember him giving her numerous ££££ bags) be considered as marital assets? She used to have some expensive jewellery too - I think Cartier, Hermes, Tiffany bracelets and a fancy watch. Not sure if she still wears any of those...

Reactions: 2