Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PurpleBroccoliBetch

Another thing that ticked me off about Tati’s video was when she said “YouTube asked me take it down because it made the platform look bad” or something along those lines, I mean wtf, YouTube are just as bad for being in cahoots and wanting to save face!
shocking how youtube finds that bad for the platform but continue to ignore and refuse to talk about the actual child grooming and pedophiles that are able to access child content on their platform

• Heart
Reactions: 17

AnniaDrama

I don't get how Tati can blame other people for that video about James C? Jeffree and Shane might have been bitching about him but it was entirely her choice. She could've spoken to him (James) but she didn't. She is feeling bad because she backed the wrong horses and is trying to be little miss innocent.

That's exactly my thought. I totally believe Jeffree and Share were behind the scenes hyping her up to make the video, at this point it seems clear to me that Jeffree at least was deeply involved in this and Shane was salso behind the scenes but at the end of a day she published that video out of her own accord due to the vitamins. And also she only chose to speak out now and say this when Shane is being cancelled and is not adored anymore and Jeffree is also no long the "can do no wrong" of the beauty community and people are calling him out. No where did Tati seemed worried about the victims at the time she posted the video. James tried to reacher her numerous time, she could've talked to him and his family in private.

And I do think Jeffree has something on her, or maybe even receipts that she was not as innocent as she's trying to seem and this was her way of counter attacking. Notice that she prepared the audience for the eventuality of Jeffree coming with receipts to expose people after her video and one of the people is probably her.

I don't think any court will decide that Shane and Jeffree should pay something to her just because they hyped her up to do the video that she end up deciding to post by herself as a grown woman with a brain. Where Shane and Jeffree could get trouble with the law is if it's found out that they were lying about victims who are minors and all that, but maybe in that case James should have been the one suing. And I still believe to this day that Jeffree and Tati only stopped because they were threatened in some way to get sued by James, and James had the money to do and if he was innocent and had the receipts for it, he could win the case.

TLDR: I do believe Tati when she said they hyped her up/influenced her to do the video, but in the end she was the one who decided to do it knowing the consequences due to vitamins and not due to victims or anything. It was a pure selfish move at the time.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I don't get how Tati can blame other people for that video about James C? Jeffree and Shane might have been bitching about him but it was entirely her choice. She could've spoken to him (James) but she didn't. She is feeling bad because she backed the wrong horses and is trying to be little miss innocent.

bethannebodyworks

38 is close enough to 40 for her to stop and think before pressing the button and uploading a video against a young kid. I dunno, it doesn't sit right with me.

It goes without saying though that Jeffree and Shane are BOTH beyond the pale.

bethannebodyworks

Ok so I am so far removed from the beauty community on Youtube but I have been following this.

I think Jeffree Starr is without a doubt a malignant, cancerous human being who is just... empty inside. Shane is a waste of space as well.

James Charles seems harmless yet annoying. He's a young kid acting out all the foibles of youth on the internet for the world to see. He'll probably turn out alright.

Tati warbles on like a scared little lamb when I think she's much more devious (I don't wanna say dangerous but I almost want to?) than she lets on. Girl, if you were worried James was going to ruin his life and wanted him to pump the breaks why did you out his alleged behavior in such a public way? If he were a friend like you assert, then you take him aside privately like a friend would do. I think her "exposing" him is unforgivable, actually. James Charles got so much heat over it and as a young kid, it must not have been easy for him. Tati is a 40 year old woman. She should know better.

That said, this is all too much! lol

I don’t think Tati is getting it worse than Shane or J* but I do feel people are dissatisfied with her taking no responsibility for her own actions, she’s an adult and while I do think she was encouraged by Shane and J* I also believe she’s a very calculated woman who wouldn’t have made that original video unless she 100% wanted to
I also think that subconsciously everyone likes to knock down women. Women get more hate about everything than men. Such is our lot in life unfortunately. :-/

Reactions: 16

eyeballs

VIP Member
It’s really hard to work out who is the good guy in all this.
I feel for Andrew tho, I hope he isn’t fucked for the future. I love that guy. Probably be cancelled soon tho 😂

• Haha
Shane's hysterical reaction to the Tati video on IG Live.

The thing that made me cringe the most about this "reaction" is when she mentions being a victim of sexual abuse and he ROLLS HIS EYES!!! Later on, he comments that he is a victim of molestation - like it's a competition. It's almost as if he is saying, "don't believe her, but believe me."

Did anyone else get that feeling?

• Wow

LIVINGMYBESTLIFE1

Chatty Member
I don't see how Tati, as a grown woman who claims to be intelligent, kind, caring and loyal can sit there and say she was manipulated into making a video that she herself thought would impact James' mental well being?

She thought the video had the potential to send James into a spiral, to the extent she was worried he was in a high building (implying he would jump and kill himself), yet she released it and only took it down when YouTube asked her to. Erm ok, you are SO SMART.

Reactions: 15

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Anyone want to do a poll on when J* will say “he was in a dark place”?

Slightly excited about his response.... I believe Tati, who would even mutter the words “legal” against big money people like these?!
It's exactly what he's going to say.

Man I would love to be a fly on the wall in J* home. I wonder if he's not responding is either due to legal or he's gathering "receipts" for his own tell all video? His receipts probably look like the one in the picture "BLANK"
hand-holding-blank-receipt-isolated-blue-abstract-shape-background-vector-hand-holding-blank-r...jpg

• Haha

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Another thing that ticked me off about Tati’s video was when she said “YouTube asked me take it down because it made the platform look bad” or something along those lines, I mean wtf, YouTube are just as bad for being in cahoots and wanting to save face!

• Heart

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
I don’t see Shane and Ryland lasting much longer, I never got the feeling that they were a good match and does Ryland really want to be seen marrying a pedophile now. I always thought Shane treated his bf like shit and that they probably argue a lot, I wonder if Ryland was just with him for the money, cos Shane is so fat and gross and looks like he stinks. And now Shane will no doubt balloon in weight and will take his frustration out on his bf, now that no one wants anything to do with him. Ryland and his sister will surely be thinking how they can get away from Shane, before he drags them down with him, their YT channels will be fucked now too.

onmylunchbreak

Chiming in... I also believe Tati. I think it was immature of her to make that Bye Sister video, whether she believed the allegations or not.

I actually think Jeffree Star is mostly behind all this. I have watched a lot less of Shane Dawson, and of course he could be putting on an act, but he strikes me as being much less calm and calculated as JS. Shane is all over the place, self effacing, emotional. Jeffree kind of scares me with his seemingly emotionless and robotic persona.

I think it’s likely that to some extent Shane was also manipulated by JS, and encouraged to go to Tati and befriend her, and talk shit about James Charles to fuel the fire. Shane might not have even realised he was being used.

either way, they are all behaving like children, it’s quite pathetic.

if I was JC I wouldn’t be giving any of them the time of day again. That being said I do believe Tati for the most part and I do feel sorry for her that she is in this position.

Reactions: 14