Karmageddon feat. Tati, Jeffree Star, James Charles & Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did it bother anyone else that she always uses both James Charles' names when she talks about him. She refers to Shane and Jeffree by their first names but its always 'James Charles'. Just something I noticed and bugged me all the way through 🤣

Reactions: 4
Cancel Jeffree. He’s proven time and time again that he is nothing but problematic.

Reactions: 20
Did it bother anyone else that she always uses both James Charles' names when she talks about him. She refers to Shane and Jeffree by their first names but its always 'James Charles'. Just something I noticed and bugged me all the way through 🤣
It could just be out of habit tbh since her husband is also called James. She could've changed it up with Sister James though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh good god.
You know it’s a mess when Trisha and Eugenia Enter the chat...

🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I don't get how Tati can blame other people for that video about James C? Jeffree and Shane might have been bitching about him but it was entirely her choice. She could've spoken to him (James) but she didn't. She is feeling bad because she backed the wrong horses and is trying to be little miss innocent.

That's exactly my thought. I totally believe Jeffree and Share were behind the scenes hyping her up to make the video, at this point it seems clear to me that Jeffree at least was deeply involved in this and Shane was salso behind the scenes but at the end of a day she published that video out of her own accord due to the vitamins. And also she only chose to speak out now and say this when Shane is being cancelled and is not adored anymore and Jeffree is also no long the "can do no wrong" of the beauty community and people are calling him out. No where did Tati seemed worried about the victims at the time she posted the video. James tried to reacher her numerous time, she could've talked to him and his family in private.

And I do think Jeffree has something on her, or maybe even receipts that she was not as innocent as she's trying to seem and this was her way of counter attacking. Notice that she prepared the audience for the eventuality of Jeffree coming with receipts to expose people after her video and one of the people is probably her.

I don't think any court will decide that Shane and Jeffree should pay something to her just because they hyped her up to do the video that she end up deciding to post by herself as a grown woman with a brain. Where Shane and Jeffree could get trouble with the law is if it's found out that they were lying about victims who are minors and all that, but maybe in that case James should have been the one suing. And I still believe to this day that Jeffree and Tati only stopped because they were threatened in some way to get sued by James, and James had the money to do and if he was innocent and had the receipts for it, he could win the case.

TLDR: I do believe Tati when she said they hyped her up/influenced her to do the video, but in the end she was the one who decided to do it knowing the consequences due to vitamins and not due to victims or anything. It was a pure selfish move at the time.

Reactions: 17
He is quite possibly the weirdest, most annoying, most tragic person on YouTube.

has anyone seen the Trisha Paytas response? You know things are crazy when she’s the only one making sense 😂

not condoning anything else Trisha has done of course, she’s ridiculously problematic but I do agree with a lot of what she’s saying in this video.

i haven’t got time watch it all this morning but the first 15 minutes make a lot of sense and she brings up a lot of good points! Who’s have thought it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
has anyone seen the Trisha Paytas response? You know things are crazy when she’s the only one making sense 😂

not condoning anything else Trisha has done of course, she’s ridiculously problematic but I do agree with a lot of what she’s saying in this video.

Wtf, Trisha is totally making sense and doing good points. Who possessed her? lol

Also she proved that what that guy said about Jeffree and Trisha was true lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't get how Tati can blame other people for that video about James C? Jeffree and Shane might have been bitching about him but it was entirely her choice. She could've spoken to him (James) but she didn't. She is feeling bad because she backed the wrong horses and is trying to be little miss innocent.
definitely agree, in her original video she kept saying she saw him act do these horrible things. So she is lying one way or another, I don’t think any of them are innocent in this mess

Reactions: 5

Yel

I'm here for this drama while also seeing how stupid it is. But it's a nice mindless distraction right now.

Tati's was 90% liked when it came out, now 67%.

Quite:
Screenshot_2020-07-01-10-25-35-954_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Trisha is coming with facts 😐 just watched her “Tati dumb as hell” upload.

she’s not wrong 🤷‍♀️

I also wanna know why tati, who “just wanted to get James to put his phone down” was gonna be ok with Shane turning his documentary into an expose of the “monster” James.
what friend would be ok with that.

“my lawyers have cleared this” just screams “I’m a liar” imo 🤣😂

literally just here for the entertainment and I LOVE that villain star is taking selfies with fans as this is all happening.
Tati who...
Corona who.... 😆

B5C47CD6-EA2C-4CCA-9353-2B6BE68E2301.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just seen a hilarious comment on BGC on Reddit about J* and thought you would all find it funny too:

“You-Know-Who-Star? Some say he was canceled. Codswallop, in my opinion. Dunno if he had enough human left to be canceled. Some say he’s still out there, bidin’ his time.”

Rubeus Hagrid - Harry Potter and the Sleeping Vitamins

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don't think Tati or Shane have done themselves any favours with this whole situation. Tati has to take some responsibility for her actions last year. She didn't need to publish the video.

I think Shane might be over. I kinda feel bad that he still sticks up for Jeffree and calls him family when Jeffree has done nothing to publically support him the last few weeks.

I thought that the way James Charles was treated last year was awful. There was no evidence of the things he was accused of. If he has done those things of course he needs to be held accountable but if alleged victims won't speak out nothing will happen. Frankly the whole situation with the waiter was, in my opinion, a young lad being led on by someone he liked and lashed out. It wasnt great, he didn't act in the best way but what person does when their feelings are hurt?

Never had a good vibe from Jeffree. I think he is completely fake and I do think he can manipulate people and situations. He has a very problematic past and he should be held accountable. The only reason he I think he is keeping quiet right now is because he knows saying something will cause him issues.

Reactions: 9
I couldn't get through Trisha's video. It was too all over the place.
However, I do agree with her one point about Tati, not saying anything about the BLM movement. With someone as influential as her she could have said something.

Reactions: 5
I don't see how Tati, as a grown woman who claims to be intelligent, kind, caring and loyal can sit there and say she was manipulated into making a video that she herself thought would impact James' mental well being?

She thought the video had the potential to send James into a spiral, to the extent she was worried he was in a high building (implying he would jump and kill himself), yet she released it and only took it down when YouTube asked her to. Erm ok, you are SO SMART.

Reactions: 15
B0F6B7AC-7C82-479A-BEAF-0FEE4C98B4C3.png

So shane and jeffrees palette is back in stock on beauty bay, but they’ve put up no imagery of shane only Jeffree. I could be wrong but I think I recall Shane in this pic too? Did they crop him out 😳😳

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I have watched Tati's channel for a few years. Overall, I think she truly is a classy, sweet and loving person. She was out there on her own doing her thing for a very long time and made the unfortunate mistake of dipping her toes into the YT waters and mixing with others in her community. I think, for her, meeting with and potentially collaborating in a video with some of these folks was like trying to make friends with and entering into a particular click. I think she went in with good intentions; however, I think she made some really bad choices on who to align herself with. I think the recipe for success was all wrong - instead of her looking to bigger content creators with more followers to bring up her numbers, she should have done the opposite - used HER channel to bring up the HUNDREDS of much better YouTubers who could have benefited from her name and her popularity. Heck, she even went this route when she released her Tati Beauty shadow palette and sent it to much smaller channels in PR as well as inviting subscribers to the release party etc. That tactic speaks volumes about who she really is and I think that even though she calls herself a "smart woman" she made some very poor choices and got herself stuck with a very toxic crowd. I have no doubt what happened is the result of "confirmation bias." If you are witnessing behavior that is unsavory or questionable and have your own thoughts and then a couple other people get in your ear and add to your ill feelings/suspicions your viewpoint is being confirmed. At the end of the day, we can use our cell phones to call one another. We can even get in our cars and, potentially, drive over to speak to someone face-to-face (well, maybe not NOW...but a year ago, yes) and air all of these issues and give that person the opportunity to respond etc. I think the next huge misstep was her making the BYE SISTER video. Was that really the only way she thought she could make her point and get through to this child? Shame on her if she fell to that decision due to influence by others. She's the adult in this scenario and had the benefit of years of experience to pull from to guide her on the best way to handle an issue with a friend. Finally, I think the tit hit the fan when they JC's Sugar Bear Hair video/tweet or whatever came out and they (JS and SD) got in her ear again and said, "How can this person be your friend when you've just released a product he should be supporting and, yet, he's over here promoting your direct competitor?" I think tying that all in and using it as the jumping off point made the entire situation a much bigger deal than it was. These folks just gave even more air to what was likely only a little spark and turned that whole thing into a raging wildfire. So, do I think Tati is telling the truth; yes. Do I think she's a good person; yes. Do I think she made some very poor decisions that jeopardized her reputation; yes. Do I think JC and SD are disgusting; yes...but no one was twisting her arm to align with them. I think she's been feeling sick and beaten down because she knows that no matter what JC did or didn't do SHE was the one who pulled the proverbial trigger...

Reactions: 13
Jeffree is the ringleader of all this tit. Shane couldn’t give a duck about make up but Jeffree saw 💰💰 and it worked. People who care about make up tend to wear clean clothes and wash themselves, Shane doesn’t do that.
As for Tati, that is good old fashioned stirring. Perfect timing.
They are all as twisted as each other.

Reactions: 9