Karla K & Jen Hatton #2 The Unpopular Opinion podcast

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Karla actually saying on stories "it must be so frustrating for you guys to listen to Jen and I not remember the names of things we are talking about and be screaming the answer as you listen! Must happen every week" - eh, yeah you moron. Its called research and/or editing.... look it up and maybe your podcast would be a tad more successful!
Karla gets many things wrong and with such confidence.

Anyone listen to Fionnuala’s podcast? It’s not great tbh she could do with a co host to bounce off
Yeah I was looking forward to it but it’s absolute shite. The first two topics have been boring and you’re right she needs another voice with her. The start of the podcast it just her and very slow, there’s no craic. I thought she was great with Bríd even though she was just breathing in the background not knowing what was going on in general but as a pair it had a better flow.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I was looking forward to it but it’s absolute shite. The first two topics have been boring and you’re right she needs another voice with her. The start of the podcast it just her and very slow, there’s no craic. I thought she was great with Bríd even though she was just breathing in the background not knowing what was going on in general but as a pair it had a better flow.
Totally.. there’s no craic at all. Insta is a great platform for her to show her witty sense of humour but this doesn’t seem to translate to the pod and so far it’s just very flat and boring. Kind of surprised as I thought she would nail it given how popular she is on insta but it’s not working

Reactions: 3
Not to derail the thread but has anyone listened to the Giz a Laugh podcast?
I find it hilarious. Proper belly laughing funny. The hosts aren't missing brain cells so the jokes can be quite witty vs. talking over each other and fake laughing

Clicked on Jen's story today and first thing I thought was thank god the brat isnt around .

• Haha
Nope i think he is plain bold. The language, the hitting etc its not cute. I look forward to seeing him in a few years hanging around centra with his hands down his jocks🤣. But sure look each to their own.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jen is so one of those mothers who thinks it’s gas when their child swears
And then gives out and wonders why he’s misbehaving etc … eh cause he’s gotten attention and laughs for acting like a little bollix since he was born, duh