Karissa Pukas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
okay so im watching her pregnancy recap video and she said they were trying for a few months and in her "telling my husband im pregnant" vlog she says "we only had sex like 2 times" only 2 times in a few months?! poor glen šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Anyone catch her silly Instagram story about her dumbass brother? Sheā€™s taken it down now. Couldnā€™t even spell Colombia right šŸ˜‚ it sure showed her privilege and self-importance. Like stfu Kuntrissa your brother is a grown man with enough family money, you donā€™t need to ask your followers to help him out when your parents can afford to fly a cane down to him on its own private jet. The audacity of this chick I swear to god lol

okay so im watching her pregnancy recap video and she said they were trying for a few months and in her "telling my husband im pregnant" vlog she says "we only had sex like 2 times" only 2 times in a few months?! poor glen šŸ˜‚
Yo heā€™s such a simp lol she used him for a baby. Also, she lied about telling her pot dealer she wouldnā€™t need him anymore, my friend smoked with her on Karissaā€™s bday when she wouldā€™ve already been pregnant! Sheā€™s a clown, god only knows whatā€™s true and whatā€™s not in her lame ass world lol.

Reactions: 3
This dumb moron put up a stupid post on her story about how the mainstream media should promote basically a life full of wellness by avoiding seed oils (wtf?) and other privileges of how to live a healthy life to prevent getting covid. What an effing bleep and implying people died because they didnā€™t drink enough green juice.

Reactions: 2
This dumb moron put up a stupid post on her story about how the mainstream media should promote basically a life full of wellness by avoiding seed oils (wtf?) and other privileges of how to live a healthy life to prevent getting covid. What an effing bleep and implying people died because they didnā€™t drink enough green juice.
Must be nice to sit in her ivory tower of bliss where her only problems are that her wedding ring wasnā€™t fully redesigned on time for her breakneck wedding date and people who try to correct her misinformation. I still am baffled that people support her. Sheā€™s useless to society lol.

shes soooo privileged its insane. i remember in a video she posted maybe a year or 2 ago she was talking about how she had like a thyroid problem? or something? and was talking about how her symptoms wernt that bad because she eats really healthy and lives a healthy lifestyle. just because you eat healthy doesnt mean you will avoid disease or any illnesses but thats literally how she thinks. her and glen literally got the covid vaccine as well. living and eating a certain way is not always going to protect you, thats why we have things like medicine and vaccines.

Anyone else getting their sick bucket ready for the birth video? Sheā€™s insufferable. ā€œItā€™s intense you guys, I moan a lotā€
Disgusting cow, I hope her midwife says no to the video. Also, poor Goldie has a stupid name and an exposeur mother, now sheā€™s getting used for Karissaā€™s fame - I want Canada to tighten laws on this tit. She shouldnā€™t be able to make her entire influencer platform on the back of her newborn kid. I dislike her so much lol I hope her depression comes back hardcore she deserves it.

just watched the home birth vlog! couple things:

i bleeping laughed when she said "im going to go sit in front of my red light to power up my mitochondria" im sorry what? you sound like such a nut.

her moaning was so gross lmao and when she said "ive never felt so in tune with pain" i rolled my eyes.

im sorry the nipple stimulation?!

all in all, this video grossed me out. ive never wanted kids but this video made me even more confident in my decision so thanks karissa! now i can enjoy my life knowing i will never go through that

• Haha
just watched the home birth vlog! couple things:

i bleeping laughed when she said "im going to go sit in front of my red light to power up my mitochondria" im sorry what? you sound like such a nut.

her moaning was so gross lmao and when she said "ive never felt so in tune with pain" i rolled my eyes.

im sorry the nipple stimulation?!

all in all, this video grossed me out. ive never wanted kids but this video made me even more confident in my decision so thanks karissa! now i can enjoy my life knowing i will never go through that
God, sheā€™s such an exposure ho! ā€œListen to me moan like a gorilla in heat, talk about nipples like a disgusting slut, FILM my child being born against their consent, and go on about pseudoscience red lights like I even know what mitochondria are. I want the liiiiikes and the viiieeewsss because Iā€™m not interesting at all, look at me make a human, Iā€™m so special for making a human, look at my $4000 strollerā€ šŸ¤®

why does she always have to post videos or pictures of her breast feeding? like we get it...you aint special cuz you can breast feed, most women do it.

why does she always have to post videos or pictures of her breast feeding? like we get it...you aint special cuz you can breast feed, most women do it.
Itā€™s her way of being naked online maybe? Lol she is insufferable. Having a kid was like her second act or something šŸ˜‚

This witch I stgā€¦ made 2 stories about the new rape laws potentially coming in, in Canada, then GOES OFF FOR MULTIPLE STORIES ABOUT FRENCH LANGUAGE BILL IN QUEBEC. For those of you not from Canada, the geography is basically irrelevant. Karissa does not care about other women. Sheā€™s all up in arms about a province on the opposite end of the country but canā€™t post all day for womenā€™s rights? She has a daughter now, what a silly twit!!! She needs to be canceled omg the world needs so much less of people like her šŸ™„

her most recent insta stories about her complaining she missed the ferry, had to wait a few more hours for another, had a rough night with goldie and glen had food poisoning, are soooo out of touch. welcome to the real world karissa! not everything is going to go your way. imagine if you had to work a regular 9-5 job while juggling real world struggles, she couldnt do it.

her most recent insta stories about her complaining she missed the ferry, had to wait a few more hours for another, had a rough night with goldie and glen had food poisoning, are soooo out of touch. welcome to the real world karissa! not everything is going to go your way. imagine if you had to work a regular 9-5 job while juggling real world struggles, she couldnt do it.
Literally! She canā€™t handle anything out of her control, and throws a fit each time. Iā€™m so shocked that she still has followers when sheā€™s so ableist and entitled. Are her followers stupid? Lol

ANOTHER tmi tuesday video. the only content she posts because it's easy and feeds her ego. i was confused when she said she talked for a living...you mean the 3 videos you post a year? also, her rant about "ethical pron" was so dumb

karissachicken.png

looks like someone is eating chicken lol guess she finally realized meat isnt actually bad for you like she used to act like it was

• Angry
another rant on insta about how glen got a new job out of the house so now he is gone everyday, shes whining about it. she should consider herself lucky they were able to have the 2 of them there, taking care of goldie for the first year of her life. most people do not have that luxury. she also is able to work from home while taking care of her, how many people can do that? not many. shes also complaining about not having a car during the day since glen needs it, okay?? buy another one? they clearly have the money

Reactions: 5
another rant on insta about how glen got a new job out of the house so now he is gone everyday, shes whining about it. she should consider herself lucky they were able to have the 2 of them there, taking care of goldie for the first year of her life. most people do not have that luxury. she also is able to work from home while taking care of her, how many people can do that? not many. shes also complaining about not having a car during the day since glen needs it, okay?? buy another one? they clearly have the money
I wonder if theyā€™re running out of money? Her followers have fallen quite a lot in the last year! And it seems like she has nothing to really say about brands, just wants to talk about Goldie and complain about her perfect life not being perfect enough LOL