Karissa Pukas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone still keeping up with Karissa? She was upset because a flight attendant asked her kid to say please when given some crayons. I hope she's doing okay. Life's hard.

I follow her on insta so im kind of keeping up with her. she recently she had a "tongue tie" procedure done where they cut that piece of tissue that connects the tongue and the floor of the mouth so she can move her tongue more freely. she was going off on insta one day about how having more tongue movement is beneficial for your health.

karissa reminds me a lot of myself because we both have severe health anxiety to the point of being obsessed with it. she is constantly talking about her health problems when they arise, she goes through extremes to try and feel better/possibly benefit her even if there is little proof that these things work (ie. removing her implants and part of her tongue). and she EASILY jumps on health bandwagons.

i also acted similarly towards my health and i started going to therapy and a psychiatrist and i was diagnosed with OCD which makes sense as to why i am so obsessive about my health. not diagnosing karissa but my point is, she needs therapy.

Reactions: 3
I follow her on insta so im kind of keeping up with her. she recently she had a "tongue tie" procedure done where they cut that piece of tissue that connects the tongue and the floor of the mouth so she can move her tongue more freely. she was going off on insta one day about how having more tongue movement is beneficial for your health.

karissa reminds me a lot of myself because we both have severe health anxiety to the point of being obsessed with it. she is constantly talking about her health problems when they arise, she goes through extremes to try and feel better/possibly benefit her even if there is little proof that these things work (ie. removing her implants and part of her tongue). and she EASILY jumps on health bandwagons.

i also acted similarly towards my health and i started going to therapy and a psychiatrist and i was diagnosed with OCD which makes sense as to why i am so obsessive about my health. not diagnosing karissa but my point is, she needs therapy.

I'll be honest, the tongue thing freaked me out. It needed a trigger warning. The way she goes on about everything is so full on. She doesn't realise how good she actually has it.

Reactions: 1
thought this was kinda funny. i remember when she was hard core plant based and judged other ppl for eating meat and now its the other way around lol of course there is nothing wrong with changing your mind but she does it with such a superior attitude

Attachments

Reactions: 2