Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
another rant on insta about how glen got a new job out of the house so now he is gone everyday, shes whining about it. she should consider herself lucky they were able to have the 2 of them there, taking care of goldie for the first year of her life. most people do not have that luxury. she also is able to work from home while taking care of her, how many people can do that? not many. shes also complaining about not having a car during the day since glen needs it, okay?? buy another one? they clearly have the money

Reactions: 5
her most recent insta stories about her complaining she missed the ferry, had to wait a few more hours for another, had a rough night with goldie and glen had food poisoning, are soooo out of touch. welcome to the real world karissa! not everything is going to go your way. imagine if you had to work a regular 9-5 job while juggling real world struggles, she couldnt do it.

Reactions: 4

somebodyelse

wait whats the tea👀 i dont think i heard about this
Okay well Hayden’s ex is my best friend. She was raped in a small town two years ago and when Karissa put photos of her online last year apparently a bunch of bitches were inboxing Karissa saying his girlfriend is a bad person and all this other shit. Never gave any names. She told everyone but her brother and never asked my friend about it, held onto these rumours and went looking for more of them until she and her mother had enough to tell Hayden. He’s a little bitch too and couldn’t handle people talking about his gf and wouldn’t tell them to fuck off, instead he dumped her. The Pukas family is awful. They did a lot of shady shit and seem to believe rapists more than women. In fact, they suggested that my best friend had her rape coming since she “had a reputation”
So, Karissa Pukas is a promoter of rape culture, an enemy to women, fake and two-faced, and has some weird need to control her brother’s love life. The whole family is scum and I’ve been hearing soooo much dirt from those who know them since all this happened. They even tried to pull some illegal shit with one of their tenants during the pandemic, as if they don’t have enough money already! Shit people. That’s my tea, Karissa is a trash bag.

• Sad
This dumb moron put up a stupid post on her story about how the mainstream media should promote basically a life full of wellness by avoiding seed oils (wtf?) and other privileges of how to live a healthy life to prevent getting covid. What an effing cunt and implying people died because they didn’t drink enough green juice.
shes soooo privileged its insane. i remember in a video she posted maybe a year or 2 ago she was talking about how she had like a thyroid problem? or something? and was talking about how her symptoms wernt that bad because she eats really healthy and lives a healthy lifestyle. just because you eat healthy doesnt mean you will avoid disease or any illnesses but thats literally how she thinks. her and glen literally got the covid vaccine as well. living and eating a certain way is not always going to protect you, thats why we have things like medicine and vaccines.

just watched the home birth vlog! couple things:

i fucking laughed when she said "im going to go sit in front of my red light to power up my mitochondria" im sorry what? you sound like such a nut.

her moaning was so gross lmao and when she said "ive never felt so in tune with pain" i rolled my eyes.

im sorry the nipple stimulation?!

all in all, this video grossed me out. ive never wanted kids but this video made me even more confident in my decision so thanks karissa! now i can enjoy my life knowing i will never go through that

• Haha
ANOTHER tmi tuesday video. the only content she posts because it's easy and feeds her ego. i was confused when she said she talked for a living...you mean the 3 videos you post a year? also, her rant about "ethical pron" was so dumb

okay so im watching her pregnancy recap video and she said they were trying for a few months and in her "telling my husband im pregnant" vlog she says "we only had sex like 2 times" only 2 times in a few months?! poor glen 😂

somebodyelse

wow thank you for sharing! god, shes such a horrible person. i dont even know what to say...im so sorry to hear about your best friend :( i have another question....do you know what Karissa does for work? i was always so confused about how they are able to afford their lifestyle since she barley posts on youtube and doesnt do social eyes anymore. i know she does sponsorships but i dont think it would be that much. i always theorized she got a large inheritance after her grandma passed away. just thought id ask :) thanks
She doesn’t make much anymore but gets a lot for free. She makes like just over $100k a year lol she’s on her way out. I hope she gets cancelled for this! Spread it ladies lol rape culture has to die it’s 2021

wow thank you for sharing! god, shes such a horrible person. i dont even know what to say...im so sorry to hear about your best friend :( i have another question....do you know what Karissa does for work? i was always so confused about how they are able to afford their lifestyle since she barley posts on youtube and doesnt do social eyes anymore. i know she does sponsorships but i dont think it would be that much. i always theorized she got a large inheritance after her grandma passed away. just thought id ask :) thanks
Also thank you for your kind words for my friend, she feels really alone in the world right now so I’ll be sure to tell her she isn’t!

somebodyelse

This dumb moron put up a stupid post on her story about how the mainstream media should promote basically a life full of wellness by avoiding seed oils (wtf?) and other privileges of how to live a healthy life to prevent getting covid. What an effing cunt and implying people died because they didn’t drink enough green juice.
Must be nice to sit in her ivory tower of bliss where her only problems are that her wedding ring wasn’t fully redesigned on time for her breakneck wedding date and people who try to correct her misinformation. I still am baffled that people support her. She’s useless to society lol.

somebodyelse

Anyone else getting their sick bucket ready for the birth video? She’s insufferable. “It’s intense you guys, I moan a lot”
Disgusting cow, I hope her midwife says no to the video. Also, poor Goldie has a stupid name and an exposeur mother, now she’s getting used for Karissa’s fame - I want Canada to tighten laws on this shit. She shouldn’t be able to make her entire influencer platform on the back of her newborn kid. I hate her so much lol I hope her depression comes back hardcore she deserves it.

Reactions: 3

somebodyelse

Anyone catch her silly Instagram story about her dumbass brother? She’s taken it down now. Couldn’t even spell Colombia right 😂 it sure showed her privilege and self-importance. Like stfu Kuntrissa your brother is a grown man with enough family money, you don’t need to ask your followers to help him out when your parents can afford to fly a cane down to him on its own private jet. The audacity of this chick I swear to god lol

okay so im watching her pregnancy recap video and she said they were trying for a few months and in her "telling my husband im pregnant" vlog she says "we only had sex like 2 times" only 2 times in a few months?! poor glen 😂
Yo he’s such a simp lol she used him for a baby. Also, she lied about telling her pot dealer she wouldn’t need him anymore, my friend smoked with her on Karissa’s bday when she would’ve already been pregnant! She’s a clown, god only knows what’s true and what’s not in her lame ass world lol.

karissachicken.png

looks like someone is eating chicken lol guess she finally realized meat isnt actually bad for you like she used to act like it was

• Angry
does anyone else wonder how she is going deal with having a child when she deosnt drive? she cant rely on glen to constantly drive her and goldie around especially when shes older and in school. i understand she has driving anxiety, which i also have but i dont have a kid and dont plan on it either so its a bit different than her situation. im not judging her fear of driving but when you have a kid you will need to be able to drive.

so she had her baby. of course she had to do a natural home birth with no drugs. glen posted a bunch of the pics from her home birth and of course had to remind everyone she did it without drugs. you guys know you dont get an award for doing a natural birth right? of course there is nothing wrong with a natural, home birth but you know Karissa and Glen with their holier than thou attitudes.

somebodyelse

Oh wow I had completely forgotten she existed until I came across this thread lol. Talk about a blast.
I wish everyone would forget about her! Lol
She literally does nothing except complain about her privileged white girl problems and promote things that make her money. She doesn’t do any activism and is so horrible to other women. Karissa needs to be cancelled lol

Does anyone else think her announcement photos are overly sexual and kind of disgusting? This is right after she spread rumours about her brothers ex girlfriend calling her a slut. Pot calling the kettle black? This poor child of hers is going to see so much of its naked mother it’s a sin.
Oh I don’t think it’s such a bad thing to see your mom naked. I grew up with more than a few friends whose parents had similar (very large, larger than life) portraits of their pregnancies on display very prominently in their homes. I saw my own mom naked all the time! I mean, we come out of their bodies after all, and for the most part we are all here rn because our parents had sex.

Her announcement photos definitely weren’t my taste but, to answer your question, no. I don’t think they were disgusting or overly sexualized.

why does she always have to post videos or pictures of her breast feeding? like we get it...you aint special cuz you can breast feed, most women do it.

Does anyone else think her announcement photos are overly sexual and kind of disgusting? This is right after she spread rumours about her brothers ex girlfriend calling her a slut. Pot calling the kettle black? This poor child of hers is going to see so much of its naked mother it’s a sin.
wait whats the tea👀 i dont think i heard about this

Reactions: 2

somebodyelse

her most recent insta stories about her complaining she missed the ferry, had to wait a few more hours for another, had a rough night with goldie and glen had food poisoning, are soooo out of touch. welcome to the real world karissa! not everything is going to go your way. imagine if you had to work a regular 9-5 job while juggling real world struggles, she couldnt do it.
Literally! She can’t handle anything out of her control, and throws a fit each time. I’m so shocked that she still has followers when she’s so ableist and entitled. Are her followers stupid? Lol

Reactions: 2