Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Does anyone else think her announcement photos are overly sexual and kind of disgusting? This is right after she spread rumours about her brothers ex girlfriend calling her a slut. Pot calling the kettle black? This poor child of hers is going to see so much of its naked mother it’s a sin.
wait whats the tea👀 i dont think i heard about this

Reactions: 2

somebodyelse

her most recent insta stories about her complaining she missed the ferry, had to wait a few more hours for another, had a rough night with goldie and glen had food poisoning, are soooo out of touch. welcome to the real world karissa! not everything is going to go your way. imagine if you had to work a regular 9-5 job while juggling real world struggles, she couldnt do it.
Literally! She can’t handle anything out of her control, and throws a fit each time. I’m so shocked that she still has followers when she’s so ableist and entitled. Are her followers stupid? Lol

somebodyelse

another rant on insta about how glen got a new job out of the house so now he is gone everyday, shes whining about it. she should consider herself lucky they were able to have the 2 of them there, taking care of goldie for the first year of her life. most people do not have that luxury. she also is able to work from home while taking care of her, how many people can do that? not many. shes also complaining about not having a car during the day since glen needs it, okay?? buy another one? they clearly have the money
I wonder if they’re running out of money? Her followers have fallen quite a lot in the last year! And it seems like she has nothing to really say about brands, just wants to talk about Goldie and complain about her perfect life not being perfect enough LOL

lemonshortcake

Does anyone have the tea on what went down with her and ex bestie Sheridan? She was in her wedding then they had a massive falling out

TickledPink

Chatty Member
This dumb moron put up a stupid post on her story about how the mainstream media should promote basically a life full of wellness by avoiding seed oils (wtf?) and other privileges of how to live a healthy life to prevent getting covid. What an effing cunt and implying people died because they didn’t drink enough green juice.

Okay well Hayden’s ex is my best friend. She was raped in a small town two years ago and when Karissa put photos of her online last year apparently a bunch of bitches were inboxing Karissa saying his girlfriend is a bad person and all this other shit. Never gave any names. She told everyone but her brother and never asked my friend about it, held onto these rumours and went looking for more of them until she and her mother had enough to tell Hayden. He’s a little bitch too and couldn’t handle people talking about his gf and wouldn’t tell them to fuck off, instead he dumped her. The Pukas family is awful. They did a lot of shady shit and seem to believe rapists more than women. In fact, they suggested that my best friend had her rape coming since she “had a reputation”
So, Karissa Pukas is a promoter of rape culture, an enemy to women, fake and two-faced, and has some weird need to control her brother’s love life. The whole family is scum and I’ve been hearing soooo much dirt from those who know them since all this happened. They even tried to pull some illegal shit with one of their tenants during the pandemic, as if they don’t have enough money already! Shit people. That’s my tea, Karissa is a trash bag.
wow thank you for sharing! god, shes such a horrible person. i dont even know what to say...im so sorry to hear about your best friend :( i have another question....do you know what Karissa does for work? i was always so confused about how they are able to afford their lifestyle since she barley posts on youtube and doesnt do social eyes anymore. i know she does sponsorships but i dont think it would be that much. i always theorized she got a large inheritance after her grandma passed away. just thought id ask :) thanks

thought this was kinda funny. i remember when she was hard core plant based and judged other ppl for eating meat and now its the other way around lol of course there is nothing wrong with changing your mind but she does it with such a superior attitude

Attachments

It is ineffable, how insufferable these two (three?) are.

Cheers to you, golden custard — with parents like karissa and glen, who needs parents ;)

somebodyelse

so she had her baby. of course she had to do a natural home birth with no drugs. glen posted a bunch of the pics from her home birth and of course had to remind everyone she did it without drugs. you guys know you dont get an award for doing a natural birth right? of course there is nothing wrong with a natural, home birth but you know Karissa and Glen with their holier than thou attitudes.
AGREED
She’s so fckn thirsty for attention it’s disgusting. Her following was getting low so she had to get knocked up to keep people interested lmao. And they named the kid Goldie? Golden Custard lollll

somebodyelse

why does she always have to post videos or pictures of her breast feeding? like we get it...you aint special cuz you can breast feed, most women do it.
It’s her way of being naked online maybe? Lol she is insufferable. Having a kid was like her second act or something 😂

somebodyelse

This bitch I stg… made 2 stories about the new rape laws potentially coming in, in Canada, then GOES OFF FOR MULTIPLE STORIES ABOUT FRENCH LANGUAGE BILL IN QUEBEC. For those of you not from Canada, the geography is basically irrelevant. Karissa does not care about other women. She’s all up in arms about a province on the opposite end of the country but can’t post all day for women’s rights? She has a daughter now, what a silly twat!!! She needs to be canceled omg the world needs so much less of people like her 🙄

yaaaaay theres a thread here now for her! anyone else wonder if they plan on vaccinating their kid? idk they seem smart but since shes into being ~natural~ i wonder if theyre anti vaxx

Reactions: 1

somebodyelse

does anyone else wonder how she is going deal with having a child when she deosnt drive? she cant rely on glen to constantly drive her and goldie around especially when shes older and in school. i understand she has driving anxiety, which i also have but i dont have a kid and dont plan on it either so its a bit different than her situation. im not judging her fear of driving but when you have a kid you will need to be able to drive.
No idea, but guarantee you she will complain about it and try to make everyone feel bad for her privileged ass. She should’ve gone to therapy instead of having a baby! Lol!

Does anyone have the tea on what went down with her and ex bestie Sheridan? She was in her wedding then they had a massive falling out
Just saw an old post on GG that says she got invited to S’s wedding then made it all about her and complained that it didn’t go her way. Typical spoiled brat lol

Last edited:

somebodyelse

Does anyone else think her announcement photos are overly sexual and kind of disgusting? This is right after she spread rumours about her brothers ex girlfriend calling her a slut. Pot calling the kettle black? This poor child of hers is going to see so much of its naked mother it’s a sin.

somebodyelse

yaaaaay theres a thread here now for her! anyone else wonder if they plan on vaccinating their kid? idk they seem smart but since shes into being ~natural~ i wonder if theyre anti vaxx
She’s not very natural at all, she just comes across that way online. And she’s not smart lol she’s opinionated and uneducated with a large platform to spew her crap. Whatever they decide to do with the vaccine and the kid she will tell people to mind their own business like she always does lol

mondaymorning

I follow her on insta so im kind of keeping up with her. she recently she had a "tongue tie" procedure done where they cut that piece of tissue that connects the tongue and the floor of the mouth so she can move her tongue more freely. she was going off on insta one day about how having more tongue movement is beneficial for your health.

karissa reminds me a lot of myself because we both have severe health anxiety to the point of being obsessed with it. she is constantly talking about her health problems when they arise, she goes through extremes to try and feel better/possibly benefit her even if there is little proof that these things work (ie. removing her implants and part of her tongue). and she EASILY jumps on health bandwagons.

i also acted similarly towards my health and i started going to therapy and a psychiatrist and i was diagnosed with OCD which makes sense as to why i am so obsessive about my health. not diagnosing karissa but my point is, she needs therapy.

I'll be honest, the tongue thing freaked me out. It needed a trigger warning. The way she goes on about everything is so full on. She doesn't realise how good she actually has it.