Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mondaymorning

Is anyone still keeping up with Karissa? She was upset because a flight attendant asked her kid to say please when given some crayons. I hope she's doing okay. Life's hard.

drunkatvogue

Congratulations to Karissa the person. I am so glad we have evolved beyond the need for saturdaynitesalrite.

somebodyelse

just watched the home birth vlog! couple things:

i fucking laughed when she said "im going to go sit in front of my red light to power up my mitochondria" im sorry what? you sound like such a nut.

her moaning was so gross lmao and when she said "ive never felt so in tune with pain" i rolled my eyes.

im sorry the nipple stimulation?!

all in all, this video grossed me out. ive never wanted kids but this video made me even more confident in my decision so thanks karissa! now i can enjoy my life knowing i will never go through that
God, she’s such an exposure ho! “Listen to me moan like a gorilla in heat, talk about nipples like a disgusting slut, FILM my child being born against their consent, and go on about pseudoscience red lights like I even know what mitochondria are. I want the liiiiikes and the viiieeewsss because I’m not interesting at all, look at me make a human, I’m so special for making a human, look at my $4000 stroller” 🤮