Karissa Pukas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to Karissa the person. I am so glad we have evolved beyond the need for saturdaynitesalrite.

yaaaaay theres a thread here now for her! anyone else wonder if they plan on vaccinating their kid? idk they seem smart but since shes into being ~natural~ i wonder if theyre anti vaxx

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else think her announcement photos are overly sexual and kind of disgusting? This is right after she spread rumours about her brothers ex girlfriend calling her a slut. Pot calling the kettle black? This poor child of hers is going to see so much of its naked mother it’s a sin.

yaaaaay theres a thread here now for her! anyone else wonder if they plan on vaccinating their kid? idk they seem smart but since shes into being ~natural~ i wonder if theyre anti vaxx
She’s not very natural at all, she just comes across that way online. And she’s not smart lol she’s opinionated and uneducated with a large platform to spew her crap. Whatever they decide to do with the vaccine and the kid she will tell people to mind their own business like she always does lol

Does anyone else think her announcement photos are overly sexual and kind of disgusting? This is right after she spread rumours about her brothers ex girlfriend calling her a slut. Pot calling the kettle black? This poor child of hers is going to see so much of its naked mother it’s a sin.
Oh I don’t think it’s such a bad thing to see your mom naked. I grew up with more than a few friends whose parents had similar (very large, larger than life) portraits of their pregnancies on display very prominently in their homes. I saw my own mom naked all the time! I mean, we come out of their bodies after all, and for the most part we are all here rn because our parents had sex.

Her announcement photos definitely weren’t my taste but, to answer your question, no. I don’t think they were disgusting or overly sexualized.

Reactions: 3
wait whats the tea👀 i dont think i heard about this

Reactions: 2
wait whats the tea👀 i dont think i heard about this
Okay well Hayden’s ex is my best friend. She was raped in a small town two years ago and when Karissa put photos of her online last year apparently a bunch of witches were inboxing Karissa saying his girlfriend is a bad person and all this other tit. Never gave any names. She told everyone but her brother and never asked my friend about it, held onto these rumours and went looking for more of them until she and her mother had enough to tell Hayden. He’s a little witch too and couldn’t handle people talking about his gf and wouldn’t tell them to duck off, instead he dumped her. The Pukas family is awful. They did a lot of shady tit and seem to believe rapists more than women. In fact, they suggested that my best friend had her rape coming since she “had a reputation”
So, Karissa Pukas is a promoter of rape culture, an enemy to women, fake and two-faced, and has some weird need to control her brother’s love life. The whole family is scum and I’ve been hearing soooo much dirt from those who know them since all this happened. They even tried to pull some illegal tit with one of their tenants during the pandemic, as if they don’t have enough money already! tit people. That’s my tea, Karissa is a trash bag.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Okay well Hayden’s ex is my best friend. She was raped in a small town two years ago and when Karissa put photos of her online last year apparently a bunch of witches were inboxing Karissa saying his girlfriend is a bad person and all this other tit. Never gave any names. She told everyone but her brother and never asked my friend about it, held onto these rumours and went looking for more of them until she and her mother had enough to tell Hayden. He’s a little witch too and couldn’t handle people talking about his gf and wouldn’t tell them to duck off, instead he dumped her. The Pukas family is awful. They did a lot of shady tit and seem to believe rapists more than women. In fact, they suggested that my best friend had her rape coming since she “had a reputation”
So, Karissa Pukas is a promoter of rape culture, an enemy to women, fake and two-faced, and has some weird need to control her brother’s love life. The whole family is scum and I’ve been hearing soooo much dirt from those who know them since all this happened. They even tried to pull some illegal tit with one of their tenants during the pandemic, as if they don’t have enough money already! tit people. That’s my tea, Karissa is a trash bag.
wow thank you for sharing! god, shes such a horrible person. i dont even know what to say...im so sorry to hear about your best friend :( i have another question....do you know what Karissa does for work? i was always so confused about how they are able to afford their lifestyle since she barley posts on youtube and doesnt do social eyes anymore. i know she does sponsorships but i dont think it would be that much. i always theorized she got a large inheritance after her grandma passed away. just thought id ask :) thanks

wow thank you for sharing! god, shes such a horrible person. i dont even know what to say...im so sorry to hear about your best friend :( i have another question....do you know what Karissa does for work? i was always so confused about how they are able to afford their lifestyle since she barley posts on youtube and doesnt do social eyes anymore. i know she does sponsorships but i dont think it would be that much. i always theorized she got a large inheritance after her grandma passed away. just thought id ask :) thanks
She doesn’t make much anymore but gets a lot for free. She makes like just over $100k a year lol she’s on her way out. I hope she gets cancelled for this! Spread it ladies lol rape culture has to die it’s 2021

Also thank you for your kind words for my friend, she feels really alone in the world right now so I’ll be sure to tell her she isn’t!

Reactions: 4
so she had her baby. of course she had to do a natural home birth with no drugs. glen posted a bunch of the pics from her home birth and of course had to remind everyone she did it without drugs. you guys know you dont get an award for doing a natural birth right? of course there is nothing wrong with a natural, home birth but you know Karissa and Glen with their holier than thou attitudes.

so she had her baby. of course she had to do a natural home birth with no drugs. glen posted a bunch of the pics from her home birth and of course had to remind everyone she did it without drugs. you guys know you dont get an award for doing a natural birth right? of course there is nothing wrong with a natural, home birth but you know Karissa and Glen with their holier than thou attitudes.
AGREED
She’s so fckn thirsty for attention it’s disgusting. Her following was getting low so she had to get knocked up to keep people interested lmao. And they named the kid Goldie? Golden Custard lollll

Oh wow I had completely forgotten she existed until I came across this thread lol. Talk about a blast.

Oh wow I had completely forgotten she existed until I came across this thread lol. Talk about a blast.
I wish everyone would forget about her! Lol
She literally does nothing except complain about her privileged white girl problems and promote things that make her money. She doesn’t do any activism and is so horrible to other women. Karissa needs to be cancelled lol

Does anyone have the tea on what went down with her and ex bestie Sheridan? She was in her wedding then they had a massive falling out

It is ineffable, how insufferable these two (three?) are.

Cheers to you, golden custard — with parents like karissa and glen, who needs parents ;)

does anyone else wonder how she is going deal with having a child when she deosnt drive? she cant rely on glen to constantly drive her and goldie around especially when shes older and in school. i understand she has driving anxiety, which i also have but i dont have a kid and dont plan on it either so its a bit different than her situation. im not judging her fear of driving but when you have a kid you will need to be able to drive.

does anyone else wonder how she is going deal with having a child when she deosnt drive? she cant rely on glen to constantly drive her and goldie around especially when shes older and in school. i understand she has driving anxiety, which i also have but i dont have a kid and dont plan on it either so its a bit different than her situation. im not judging her fear of driving but when you have a kid you will need to be able to drive.
No idea, but guarantee you she will complain about it and try to make everyone feel bad for her privileged ass. She should’ve gone to therapy instead of having a baby! Lol!

Does anyone have the tea on what went down with her and ex bestie Sheridan? She was in her wedding then they had a massive falling out
Just saw an old post on GG that says she got invited to S’s wedding then made it all about her and complained that it didn’t go her way. Typical spoiled brat lol

Last edited: