Karinamainwaring3 #5 The Liar, The Witch and The Lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
a video had just come up of a clip of Karina on live apparently not knowing that she was…saying things she shouldn’t! Was a tiny clip - I’m so intrigued though. I hope they post the rest 👀
Yes i seen a few comments yesterday about how she had left her live on and he was making questionable comments? God knows what he was saying if its true

Karina/Nona/Peter/Louise/has a new boyfriend called Alex.. poor guy!! Live now
New tiktok name " mrandmrstiktok" she's In love already !!!

Part two of her ‘not realising’ she was live has been posted on @hollyjay95
Karina is such a 💩 stirrer 🤣🤣 it’s like she loves the drama I bet she left it on for a reason them poor girls having to listen to that! I’d wanna slap her silly if I lived with her!!

Reactions: 1
I used to find Ryan annoying, and charl occasionally, and definitely sazzy, but absolutely no one comes close to this molly. What are those faces she pulls all the time? And is she always drunk🥴

speaking of charl, she’s just joined karinas live??

Reactions: 5
I used to find Ryan annoying, and charl occasionally, and definitely sazzy, but absolutely no one comes close to this molly. What are those faces she pulls all the time? And is she always drunk🥴

speaking of charl, she’s just joined karinas live??
Was just about too say! Charl is in Karinas live… Legit I feel like she ALWAYS has a glass of wine on her!!

Why does it feel like she's just learnt the word literally? Every other word is literally...literally

Reactions: 2
She was showing old videos on her live earlier and I was honestly shocked at how much slimmer she used to be. This is only from 2018 and she looks half the size she does now
EF56AFE9-A2F6-4CDA-BF57-8029BB4842D9.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.