Karinamainwaring3 #16 Obesity crisis, hair still vile, but now engaged to a Peter File

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wont last with these 2 knobheads shes talking to! Something will happen and it will all kick off, she doesn’t know how to have a friend. Also, they are clearly using her for the views, its all they are bothered about.
Mr Stackz yesterday said he loves it when Karina ends her live cos he knows all her supporters will go into his live and up his numbers. Not one of them gives a duck about her, she's too stupid to realise. They will all fall out and then she moves onto the next lot

Reactions: 3
Mr stackz is a little witch, I’ve never heard someone say
It wont last with these 2 knobheads shes talking to! Something will happen and it will all kick off, she doesn’t know how to have a friend. Also, they are clearly using her for the views, its all they are bothered about.
Mr Stackz yesterday said he loves it when Karina ends her live cos he knows all her supporters will go into his live and up his numbers. Not one of them gives a duck about her, she's too stupid to realise. They will all fall out and then she moves onto the next lot
it happened with Nathan and Ruth all using her
Now where are they

Reactions: 2
Mr stackz is a little witch, I’ve never heard someone say

it happened with Nathan and Ruth all using her
Now where are they
I saw Ruth gone midnight on live going for rising stars with Kendra. Nothing really changes other than the people they are exploiting.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see the drama with Karina last night?! Her address was leaked on live and people were saying they were outside and that they were coming for her, she ended up running away and walking the streets late at night to get away from home. People were telling her to go back home but she wouldn’t for ages.

Saw it, it's Ruth and Kendra, that leak her address. Stacks and xy lad where soon on the scene, backing Karina up.

Did anyone see the drama with Karina last night?! Her address was leaked on live and people were saying they were outside and that they were coming for her, she ended up running away and walking the streets late at night to get away from home. People were telling her to go back home but she wouldn’t for ages.
I can’t stand her or anything she’s associated with but I truly believe she is very vulnerable

I can’t stand her or anything she’s associated with but I truly believe she is very vulnerable
She is very vulnerable, but she knows what she doing, because she will play off this drama for gifts. It's the cycle of life now with her now.

Reactions: 2
Ruth is a bleep.. she wasn’t on tt for ages but yesterday she was flat out fs
She is doing the rising stars this week. Nothing ever changes with her, she is vile. Last night I saw her battling and she did the usual ‘where are you from? Syria?’ and then muted them for the rest of the battle. I don’t get how she has any supporters. She is so unauthentic.

Going mad with Karinaaaaaaa and she’s been leaking her own address

Attachments

She is vulnerable but this whole performance tonight was a joke. It was all to get her friends attention

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Manic laughing with Karinaaaaa

Attachments

Did anyone get the address? I’m dying to know where in Birmingham she is! Not to stalk her lmao cus I’m from Birmingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.