Karinamainwaring3 #16 Obesity crisis, hair still vile, but now engaged to a Peter File

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank god this thread is back
Iā€™ve missed you all!!
Hope everyone has had a lovely Christmas ā¤āœØā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Her new posts ā€œcomment what you got for christmasā€ but she limited who can comment. Putting on the nicey nicey act so she can start going live all the time again. Most of her views when sheā€™s live are people that dislike her, and the occasional idiot who seems to forget that she was cocky about her bloke when people found out about him. I mean sheā€™s with someone who thinks itā€™s okay to abuse children. And sheā€™s fine with that, so she can act nice but I hope she has a tit ā€œwithin 2023ā€, I hope all her hair frazzles off and she stands on so many plugs.

Reactions: 7
Her new posts ā€œcomment what you got for christmasā€ but she limited who can comment. Putting on the nicey nicey act so she can start going live all the time again. Most of her views when sheā€™s live are people that dislike her, and the occasional idiot who seems to forget that she was cocky about her bloke when people found out about him. I mean sheā€™s with someone who thinks itā€™s okay to abuse children. And sheā€™s fine with that, so she can act nice but I hope she has a tit ā€œwithin 2023ā€, I hope all her hair frazzles off and she stands on so many plugs.
I feel sorry for the plugs šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her supporters just think she is young and naive and has been pulled in by him. Absolute bollocks. Look at her trying to be funny in her latest tiktoks, sheā€™s trying to gain a following back. Itā€™s so obvious what sheā€™s doing and she needs to get off social media cos itā€™s dangerous.

do you know what
i needed that video
i honestly needed it

iā€™m back at work today
iā€™m having a crappy day in regards of that, being ill and multiple other things

and honestly, that video has shown me exactly why i need to cheer up
because jesus bleeping christ, my life is not that much of a car crash in comparison
iā€™m doing quite alright now

• Heart
Reactions: 9
do you know what
i needed that video
i honestly needed it

iā€™m back at work today
iā€™m having a crappy day in regards of that, being ill and multiple other things

because jesus bleeping christ, my life is not that much of a car crash in comparison
Hope you are ok ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
do you know what
i needed that video
i honestly needed it

iā€™m back at work today

Mate unless you are engaged to a pedalo youā€™re doing absolutely fine šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
do you know what
i needed that video
i honestly needed it

iā€™m back at work today

If you want I will get a canvas print of a screenshot and you can hang it in your workplace to remind you itā€™s not that bad šŸ‘€

I still havenā€™t eaten my half a bag of monster munch because of her. They were roast beef flavour as well and thatā€™s the best one (imo) šŸ˜­

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.