Karina Karina #4 Karina Mainwaring Looks like an engorged testicle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel that watching Karina is almost like looking at an episode of Black Mirror. Yes she is awful but she is also vulnerable and I fear that we are watching her die in slow motion egged along by all these anonymous people online and being exploited for views and clout by the likes of Ruth. This will not end well. Where the duck is her Dad? Too busy exploiting his young wife with learning disabilities to pay any attention to his young daughter with learning disabilities?

Reactions: 3
I feel that watching Karina is almost like looking at an episode of Black Mirror. Yes she is awful but she is also vulnerable and I fear that we are watching her die in slow motion egged along by all these anonymous people online and being exploited for views and clout by the likes of Ruth. This will not end well. Where the duck is her Dad? Too busy exploiting his young wife with learning disabilities to pay any attention to his young daughter with learning disabilities?
she's not gonna die cos she is vulnerable or has LD, she's gonna die because she's a greedy fat fucker. Who, over the course of 2 days, ordered 4 takeaways. One of those was a maccies breakfast and she ordered 4 separate items. She has LD but she has enough about her to live independently. No one stepping in is going to do anything. I've lost any sympathy for her now, because I've seen enough about her to know that she can look after herself - she's just a vile piece of crap, a pedalo enabling, child abuse allowing nob head.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
she's not gonna die cos she is vulnerable or has LD, she's gonna die because she's a greedy fat fucker. Who, over the course of 2 days, ordered 4 takeaways. One of those was a maccies breakfast and she ordered 4 separate items. She has LD but she has enough about her to live independently. No one stepping in is going to do anything. I've lost any sympathy for her now, because I've seen enough about her to know that she can look after herself - she's just a vile piece of crap, a pedalo enabling, child abuse allowing nob head.
Say it like it is , don't hold back now 🤣, seriously though I agree with all that 👏

Say it like it is , don't hold back now 🤣, seriously though I agree with all that 👏
I know but thinking of her sends me into a rage :D:D
I always forget about the Freya/Jason/baby incident and it makes me so mad as well.

Does Karina have a wiki? I think she needs one, so people can be sent over there to catch up :D

Reactions: 6
Hi the Karina Wiki is granted, I am just working on it.
Making my way through the old threads and pissing myself laughing.

Let me know if there is anything you think i absolutely need to include.

Also does anyone know what her mum's name was?
Also is her dad's wife Jess? Or is that her sister :D

Reactions: 4
Hi the Karina Wiki is granted, I am just working on it.
Making my way through the old threads and pissing myself laughing.

Let me know if there is anything you think i absolutely need to include.

Also does anyone know what her mum's name was?
Also is her dad's wife Jess? Or is that her sister :D
Jess is married to Karinas dad. As for what to most include, pregnancy lies, abuse against her exes, her p@do ex Jordan, getting and wasting away all of her house money, hmm what else there’s too much 😆

her adoptive mum who passed away is called Susan

Reactions: 2
Jess is married to Karinas dad. As for what to most include, pregnancy lies, abuse against her exes, her p@do ex Jordan, getting and wasting away all of her house money, hmm what else there’s too much 😆

her adoptive mum who passed away is called Susan

Honestly, going through the threads so much tit went down that I completely forgot about.
I can't wait for the rich Karina era again :D

Reactions: 1
Plus mum's ashes in the coffee jar 😁😁

What happened to the cats she had, nothing said about them nowadays

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

i think she got rid of them when she sold her house.

I've put the intro bit on already, I do have more written down with pictures/vidjos to add but I've had enough of Karina for today :D

Gave one to her dad and the others got new homes. But in her last place she had a rabbit and now doesn’t? Where did it go? Lol

Soooo Ruth drove down to see if Karina was okay because Ben was at the apartment and next thing I know Ruth & Sassy are slagging Karina off on a TikTok live?!? Huh?!??!

• Haha
Soooo Ruth drove down to see if Karina was okay because Ben was at the apartment and next thing I know Ruth & Sassy are slagging Karina off on a TikTok live?!? Huh?!??!
Exactly! Ruth is just a deeply unpleasant person and every action she takes is to benefit her in some way. She drove to Karinas for views and clout. She couldn’t give a tit if anything happened to her, she went there hoping she could get involved in some drama. Then she is laughing about how yellow her teeth are a few hours later. Karina saw her as a mother figure? She has the motherly instincts of Rose West, I really pity her son.

• Haha