Karina Karina #4 Karina Mainwaring Looks like an engorged testicle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sobriety Jack posted an insta story yesterday where it looks like she tit the bed. Had a quick look on TikTok and couldn’t find anything
Oh they had an argument on live yesterday and tbf I don’t like Jack but Karina was trying to use his past behaviour against him. I don’t think he’s half as vile as Karina when you look at everything she has done.

Reactions: 1
I’m enjoying ruth at the moment
I hated her as much as the next person but cos she’s on the wind up sometimes she’s a proper dick to Karina and I’m here for it
Don’t get me wrong, I can enjoy her for about 5 mins at a time

Reactions: 2
What happened with Stacks??
apparently he called her moderators tramps
Karina has been staying for hours she isn’t speaking to him, he used to take piss out of her and then suddenly flipped it and said “I might still be friends with him” started going depressed
Then she put it to poll
Now I have no idea

How is this behemoth of a unit always tired when she does absolutely duck all day in, day out? Most of us go out daily with jobs, homes, kids, errands and still have more energy than this waste of space? I like how now she’s fallen out with stacks, she’s telling everyone he was messaging underage girls on Snapchat yet when everyone told her she was having none of it but also she spent 8 months with someone who was doing the same. can you say 🤡

How is this behemoth of a unit always tired when she does absolutely duck all day in, day out? Most of us go out daily with jobs, homes, kids, errands and still have more energy than this waste of space? I like how now she’s fallen out with stacks, she’s telling everyone he was messaging underage girls on Snapchat yet when everyone told her she was having none of it but also she spent 8 months with someone who was doing the same. can you say 🤡
Why is she bothered he’s messaging under age girls? Her fiancé was doing the same and she stayed with him

Why is she bothered he’s messaging under age girls? Her fiancé was doing the same and she stayed with him
cos she’s an awful person as well as been vulnerable (to an extent) and stupid. She’s a vile human. But more fool stackz for accepting her apology (he’s mentioned she apologises).
they were battling earlier, I felt the beef they were showing each other was fake. Karina put up a picture of a Dorito I assume to take the piss out of his head and then he put a pic of someone fat up and said Karinalooks like them and Karina got mad cos he “fat shamed” her
She honestly has no concept of others she’s gross

🤐😆 who let Karina out

Attachments

• Sick
oh my god
the size of her gunt dragging along the floor

working those arm muscles mine dragging herself along the floor like that😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Anyone seen the video in a room no sheet on the mattress, filth on the floor, takeaways bags piled high