Karina Karina #4 Karina Mainwaring Looks like an engorged testicle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ffs she's not going back to Nottingham is she?
The room in the travelodge she festered in for weeks is still probably being fumigated

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh ffs she's not going back to Nottingham is she?
The room in the travelodge she festered in for weeks is still probably being fumigated
Does anyone remember years ago, when she dyed her hair black in that hotel room, on the white sheets and the manager came in and she had to pay for all the damage? I'm sure she got kicked out

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember years ago, when she dyed her hair black in that hotel room, on the white sheets and the manager came in and she had to pay for all the damage? I'm sure she got kicked out
Yes!
Remember when she went to Hotel Chocolat and spent over £100 on a massive box of chocolates?

Reactions: 5
Some absolutely iconic moments. I do think Karina getting the house sale money was my absolutely favourite era. I will never ever not PMSL over her getting a tuk tuk from oxford circus to Westminster, going to a bar on her own and then laying outside balling her eyes out;.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Some absolutely iconic moments. I do think Karina getting the house sale money was my absolutely favourite era. I will never ever not PMSL over her getting a tuk tuk from oxford circus to Westminster, going to a bar on her own and then laying outside balling her eyes out;.
I loved the London era too!! That poor tuk tuk cyclist, he must have had legs of steel!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6