KarenHausman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its so sad how people in the comments only care that she's able to make tiktoks again when it is quite clear she is very unwell and not able to function properly by herself. Its so weird how her husband is usually in tiktoks with her when they go out for food or on holiday but he allows her to wander round in public, talking nonsense and also allows her to post videos of her dancing in her bra and knickers. She is so vulnerable as you say. Of course she can be very unintentionally funny at times but the manic behaviour far outweighs the humour at this point. Her shouting and crying isn't something children should have to see on their fyps and I think tiktok has a moral obligation to remove her account but they won't because she's popular.
Her husband probably allows it as I imagine she would get very agitated if told ‘no’ due to her illness.

Her husband gets a lot of abuse; I don’t think people realise the toll it can take being around someone who is mentally unwell. We are only seeing Karen’s version of events.

I do truly hope she gets the help she needs. It’s hard to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She reminds of Alan partridge/ David Brent type figure. She is much entertaining then all them other tiktok shaking their ass to some crap song 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She reminds of Alan partridge/ David Brent type figure. She is much entertaining then all them other tiktok shaking their ass to some crap song 😂
Why's this such a funny comparison? 😂😂 I'm gonna be watching her tiktoks in a whole new light now.

Reactions: 3
Karen is hands down the most genuine, kind hearted and bloody hilarious creator on the app, she honestly deserves the world. LOVE LOVE LOVE her! ❤

Reactions: 6
I cant watch KH as, tbh, I cant make head nor tale of what the deal is with her, I don't mean to be at all rude, I dont know enough about her to pass judgement but it made feel uncomfortable to watch someone who is potentially struggling with a MH condition.

Reactions: 7
This Karen Hausman is what Carebare85 will be when she grows up i get serious clarebeg vibes when I watch her

Reactions: 2
This Karen Hausman is what Carebare85 will be when she grows up i get serious clarebeg vibes when I watch her
Eek!! I need to go watch now
But Maybe this woman really does suffer with MH, unlike Scarebeg who exaggerates everything for her own agenda

Reactions: 1
Eek!! I need to go watch now
But Maybe this woman really does suffer with MH, unlike Scarebeg who exaggerates everything for her own agenda
Karen is detained regularly against her will to treat MH, it is scary how many of her followers almost encourage her to not engage and make excuses for her behaviour. I get very concerned whenever I see her on my fyp if I’m honest!

Reactions: 4
Karen is detained regularly against her will to treat MH, it is scary how many of her followers almost encourage her to not engage and make excuses for her behaviour. I get very concerned whenever I see her on my fyp if I’m honest!
Its very concerning and very wrong ticktok really shouldnt allow some people on

Really. I never knew that as I just randomly flick through the content. That’s really sad then, she must be so lonely and confused sometimes. I think a lot of TT followers can be really awful to the people they follow and egg them on to do thingsvto amuse themselves

Really. I never knew that as I just randomly flick through the content. That’s really sad then, she must be so lonely and confused sometimes. I think a lot of TT followers can be really awful to the people they follow and egg them on to do thingsvto amuse themselves
Karen is amazing and living her best life. She lives with her husband, her stepson is abusive to her, I think he lives there too. She had a stroke and that’s why she’s a bit kooky, the only times I’ve seen her sectioned is when she’s been in other countries on holiday and there was a language barrier, her stroke has caused her confused state, and odd speech, but she’s happy mostly and has a lot of love from followers.

Is it her stepson or biological son? I find her fascinating would love to know her life story, I know she was adopted and lost a baby, she seems to be more on a level these days. Her husband I think is a mortgage advisor.

Is it her stepson or biological son? I find her fascinating would love to know her life story, I know she was adopted and lost a baby, she seems to be more on a level these days. Her husband I think is a mortgage advisor.
Im pretty sure he’s a step son, but I’m basing that on the fact he’s American (or Canadian I’m crap at knowing accents) I think there are still vids on her account where he’s shouting at her, and in other vids she mentioned she loved them (hubs and stepson) being out of the house because when they’re gone she doesn’t have to stay locked in her room, she said the step son didn’t like her using the house? It’s quite sad. But she glams herself up and gets her hair and nails done, she seems to always be enjoying life despite her home life.

Karen is amazing and living her best life. She lives with her husband, her stepson is abusive to her, I think he lives there too. She had a stroke and that’s why she’s a bit kooky, the only times I’ve seen her sectioned is when she’s been in other countries on holiday and there was a language barrier, her stroke has caused her confused state, and odd speech, but she’s happy mostly and has a lot of love from followers.
She was held in cali in October? She posted several videos saying they were going to do it then disappeared for a while they’re all still there. No language barrier, a hospital where she lives

She was held in cali in October? She posted several videos saying they were going to do it then disappeared for a while they’re all still there. No language barrier, a hospital where she lives
Thats true, but she wasn’t able to tell them her behaviour was due to a stroke and not a mental health break, so she was sectioned and released. You’ve gotta remember the USA is nothing like here, each state has its own laws and procedures. She was in a bar by a pool when they were called, she stayed and waited for them to arrive because she didn’t believe she’d be sectioned because she knew she’s always like that so didn’t see the issue. I watched it on Live. Then she went live in the ambulance. She seemed unaccompanied at the time, there was talk of her marriage being over afterwards, she was worried about her future without his support. Being held doesn’t mean she’s mentally ill, stroke symptoms are very similar just with a different cause.

Thats true, but she wasn’t able to tell them her behaviour was due to a stroke and not a mental health break, so she was sectioned and released. You’ve gotta remember the USA is nothing like here, each state has its own laws and procedures. She was in a bar by a pool when they were called, she stayed and waited for them to arrive because she didn’t believe she’d be sectioned because she knew she’s always like that so didn’t see the issue. I watched it on Live. Then she went live in the ambulance. She seemed unaccompanied at the time, there was talk of her marriage being over afterwards, she was worried about her future without his support. Being held doesn’t mean she’s mentally ill, stroke symptoms are very similar just with a different cause.
Oh that’s so sad. Thanks for taking the time to explain that Seems she’s in USA having a nice time x

I e started to follow now and i just realised she lives in california she is amazing and positive and inspiring she nce i heard she had multiple strokes shes really to just a nice person and seems happy for the most of the time