KarenHausman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else follow her?

She's an elderly woman with bipolar and problems from strokes in the past. I love her videos as they never make any sense and she's hilarious.

Reactions: 7
I follow her After seeing loads of people using one of her sounds. I hadn't realised she'd had problems until the other day when I read some comments on another video. I like her. She gets so excited about the simplest of things.

Reactions: 3
She is very unintentionally funny but I must admit I do get uncomfortable when she starts screaming and I don't want to use offensive terminology so please correct me if I'm wrong, but she sometimes appears to be having an 'episode' on camera. I'm not sure what's actually wrong with her though. A deleted tiktok resurfaced on my fyp a few weeks ago of her son being extremely verbally abusive towards her. I can't remember if he was threatening to be physical with her but it was a distressing watch. It's quite surprising that her husband allows her to film herself every and anywhere they go (I don't mean this in a misogynistic way in the slightest, she just seems quite vulnerable).

does anyone else get EXTREMELY irritated by the girl that always uses Karen's sounds? honestly probably the most annoying person I've ever seen on tiktok

Reactions: 2
I understand why people like Karen hausman, she’s relatable I must admit. But I can’t follow her personally because she makes me extremely uncomfortable and her personality screams of mental illness. I really don’t think she’s all there in the head to be honest. The other day she came up on my fyp and it was a video of her getting into a bath fully clothed I was absolutely baffled and I honestly thought no sane person do that. Also sometimes her sentences don’t make sense.

Reactions: 4
I understand why people like Karen hausman, she’s relatable I must admit. But I can’t follow her personally because she makes me extremely uncomfortable and her personality screams of mental illness. I really don’t think she’s all there in the head to be honest. The other day she came up on my fyp and it was a video of her getting into a bath fully clothed I was absolutely baffled and I honestly thought no sane person do that. Also sometimes her sentences don’t make sense.
Apparently she’s had multiple strokes hence why she’s incoherent but the distressed shouting tiktoks scream mental illness. Her son is also very verbally abusive (not sure about physically) and I’m wondering if he’s angry because she’s not all there (not that if excuses how he treats her at all) but maybe she doesn’t acknowledge her illnesses and it’s affected her parenting skills over the years idk.

Wow I didn’t know she had kids! I mean yeah I completely agree it’s not fair for him to verbally abuse her but to be honest if she was my mum it would annoy me that she spends a lot of time behaving like idiot on tik Tok and filming all the time. However she’s probably a lovely women in real life 😂

does anyone else get EXTREMELY irritated by the girl that always uses Karen's sounds? honestly probably the most annoying person I've ever seen on tiktok
Is this the same girl who seems obsessed with periods and her a-hole? And wears her trousers up to her chin?

Also sometimes her sentences don’t make sense.
The explaining Karen Hausman account comments of her videos explaining what what she means and the contect of the video it's quite comical actually maybe keep an eye out for that ;).

Reactions: 5
Is this the same girl who seems obsessed with periods and her a-hole? And wears her trousers up to her chin?

The explaining Karen Hausman account comments of her videos explaining what what she means and the contect of the video it's quite comical actually maybe keep an eye out for that ;).
THAT’S the girl

Reactions: 1
THAT’S the girl
Oh yes she makes me want to poke my own eyeballs out, so irritating and her videos are legit pretty much the same thing with different clothes / captions / soundbites.

If youve ever seen her IG she actually looks VERY different then she does on TT, clearly doesnt use TT filters as much as IG.

-EDIT-

I take it back, her IG has since turned into another showcase of her TT videos. I took the liberty of screenshotting a previous post for you.

Attachments

Last edited:
Oh yes she makes me want to poke my own eyeballs out, so irritating and her videos are legit pretty much the same thing with different clothes / captions / soundbites.

If youve ever seen her IG she actually looks VERY different then she does on TT, clearly doesnt use TT filters as much as IG.

-EDIT-

I take it back, her IG has since turned into another showcase of her TT videos. I took the liberty of screenshotting a previous post for you.
That’s not Karen that’s Morgan something, I used to follow her but she started driving me mad with the same videos in different clothes!

That’s not Karen that’s Morgan something, I used to follow her but she started driving me mad with the same videos in different clothes!
Yeh I'm aware, myself and the previous poster had been talking about Morgan Presley as she uses a lot of Karens sounds.

Will do definitely I’m intrigued but her

THAT’S the girl
Oh god I thought I was the only that finds her so annoying she’s funny and that but some things she posts I can’t help but think u could have just kept that to urself love no need to share it on a platform with hundreds of viewers( when she’s talking about her a hole 🤣🤣)

i find her funny and entertaining and like someone said she is very unintentionally funny, shes definitely innocent but I think she has some problems with mental health she quite childlike i remember watching her live at a hairdresser on Facebook and she was talking about her favourite song and she started bursting into tears, but then she got up and danced with just some kind of bra and jeans as an outfit.
i really find her oddly fascinating as she so different and funny

but i think she fears her son as she often says steven isnt home so i should be ok and says he sleeps in his car and stuff i dont think hes very nice to her and i saw a video of her husband shouting at her a while ago. and she often mentions shes moving to Temecula i think without her husband

Reactions: 5
What's going on in her latest vids? She's been admitted to hospital. I can't make head nor tail of her

What's going on in her latest vids? She's been admitted to hospital. I can't make head nor tail of her
I think it is probably for mental health issues but she’s making out like there’s nothing wrong with her and that the doctors are holding her against her will. I don’t know how long they’ve lived in America and how it works with getting her medical records from the UK. It’s very sad and she seems the type to not believe in medicine. I remember she said a few months ago that her husband was going to cure her diabetes with alternative medicines but I don’t think we can take anything she says as gospel.

Well she’s out… but she seems even worse than when she went in. Where the hell is her support network, she’s so vulnerable.

Well she’s out… but she seems even worse than when she went in. Where the hell is her support network, she’s so vulnerable.
Its so sad how people in the comments only care that she's able to make tiktoks again when it is quite clear she is very unwell and not able to function properly by herself. Its so weird how her husband is usually in tiktoks with her when they go out for food or on holiday but he allows her to wander round in public, talking nonsense and also allows her to post videos of her dancing in her bra and knickers. She is so vulnerable as you say. Of course she can be very unintentionally funny at times but the manic behaviour far outweighs the humour at this point. Her shouting and crying isn't something children should have to see on their fyps and I think tiktok has a moral obligation to remove her account but they won't because she's popular.

Reactions: 4