Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HBF1991

Chatty Member
Does anyone else follow her?

She's an elderly woman with bipolar and problems from strokes in the past. I love her videos as they never make any sense and she's hilarious.

Reactions: 7

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
I cant watch KH as, tbh, I cant make head nor tale of what the deal is with her, I don't mean to be at all rude, I dont know enough about her to pass judgement but it made feel uncomfortable to watch someone who is potentially struggling with a MH condition.

Reactions: 7

whoareyouu

VIP Member
Its so sad how people in the comments only care that she's able to make tiktoks again when it is quite clear she is very unwell and not able to function properly by herself. Its so weird how her husband is usually in tiktoks with her when they go out for food or on holiday but he allows her to wander round in public, talking nonsense and also allows her to post videos of her dancing in her bra and knickers. She is so vulnerable as you say. Of course she can be very unintentionally funny at times but the manic behaviour far outweighs the humour at this point. Her shouting and crying isn't something children should have to see on their fyps and I think tiktok has a moral obligation to remove her account but they won't because she's popular.
Her husband probably allows it as I imagine she would get very agitated if told ‘no’ due to her illness.

Her husband gets a lot of abuse; I don’t think people realise the toll it can take being around someone who is mentally unwell. We are only seeing Karen’s version of events.

I do truly hope she gets the help she needs. It’s hard to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

purplepuffle

Karen is hands down the most genuine, kind hearted and bloody hilarious creator on the app, she honestly deserves the world. LOVE LOVE LOVE her! ❤

Reactions: 6

LadyLoki

does anyone else get EXTREMELY irritated by the girl that always uses Karen's sounds? honestly probably the most annoying person I've ever seen on tiktok
Is this the same girl who seems obsessed with periods and her a-hole? And wears her trousers up to her chin?

Also sometimes her sentences don’t make sense.
The explaining Karen Hausman account comments of her videos explaining what what she means and the contect of the video it's quite comical actually maybe keep an eye out for that ;).

Reactions: 5
i find her funny and entertaining and like someone said she is very unintentionally funny, shes definitely innocent but I think she has some problems with mental health she quite childlike i remember watching her live at a hairdresser on Facebook and she was talking about her favourite song and she started bursting into tears, but then she got up and danced with just some kind of bra and jeans as an outfit.
i really find her oddly fascinating as she so different and funny

but i think she fears her son as she often says steven isnt home so i should be ok and says he sleeps in his car and stuff i dont think hes very nice to her and i saw a video of her husband shouting at her a while ago. and she often mentions shes moving to Temecula i think without her husband

Reactions: 5

Sloth

Chatty Member
Eek!! I need to go watch now
But Maybe this woman really does suffer with MH, unlike Scarebeg who exaggerates everything for her own agenda
Karen is detained regularly against her will to treat MH, it is scary how many of her followers almost encourage her to not engage and make excuses for her behaviour. I get very concerned whenever I see her on my fyp if I’m honest!

Reactions: 4

Eleanor11223344

I understand why people like Karen hausman, she’s relatable I must admit. But I can’t follow her personally because she makes me extremely uncomfortable and her personality screams of mental illness. I really don’t think she’s all there in the head to be honest. The other day she came up on my fyp and it was a video of her getting into a bath fully clothed I was absolutely baffled and I honestly thought no sane person do that. Also sometimes her sentences don’t make sense.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Well she’s out… but she seems even worse than when she went in. Where the hell is her support network, she’s so vulnerable.
Its so sad how people in the comments only care that she's able to make tiktoks again when it is quite clear she is very unwell and not able to function properly by herself. Its so weird how her husband is usually in tiktoks with her when they go out for food or on holiday but he allows her to wander round in public, talking nonsense and also allows her to post videos of her dancing in her bra and knickers. She is so vulnerable as you say. Of course she can be very unintentionally funny at times but the manic behaviour far outweighs the humour at this point. Her shouting and crying isn't something children should have to see on their fyps and I think tiktok has a moral obligation to remove her account but they won't because she's popular.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I understand why people like Karen hausman, she’s relatable I must admit. But I can’t follow her personally because she makes me extremely uncomfortable and her personality screams of mental illness. I really don’t think she’s all there in the head to be honest. The other day she came up on my fyp and it was a video of her getting into a bath fully clothed I was absolutely baffled and I honestly thought no sane person do that. Also sometimes her sentences don’t make sense.
Apparently she’s had multiple strokes hence why she’s incoherent but the distressed shouting tiktoks scream mental illness. Her son is also very verbally abusive (not sure about physically) and I’m wondering if he’s angry because she’s not all there (not that if excuses how he treats her at all) but maybe she doesn’t acknowledge her illnesses and it’s affected her parenting skills over the years idk.

Reactions: 3

Boblebob

VIP Member
She reminds of Alan partridge/ David Brent type figure. She is much entertaining then all them other tiktok shaking their ass to some crap song 😂

• Haha

Wotsit

VIP Member
I follow her After seeing loads of people using one of her sounds. I hadn't realised she'd had problems until the other day when I read some comments on another video. I like her. She gets so excited about the simplest of things.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
She is very unintentionally funny but I must admit I do get uncomfortable when she starts screaming and I don't want to use offensive terminology so please correct me if I'm wrong, but she sometimes appears to be having an 'episode' on camera. I'm not sure what's actually wrong with her though. A deleted tiktok resurfaced on my fyp a few weeks ago of her son being extremely verbally abusive towards her. I can't remember if he was threatening to be physical with her but it was a distressing watch. It's quite surprising that her husband allows her to film herself every and anywhere they go (I don't mean this in a misogynistic way in the slightest, she just seems quite vulnerable).

Brainkits

Well she’s out… but she seems even worse than when she went in. Where the hell is her support network, she’s so vulnerable.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
She reminds of Alan partridge/ David Brent type figure. She is much entertaining then all them other tiktok shaking their ass to some crap song 😂
Why's this such a funny comparison? 😂😂 I'm gonna be watching her tiktoks in a whole new light now.

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
I e started to follow now and i just realised she lives in california she is amazing and positive and inspiring she nce i heard she had multiple strokes shes really to just a nice person and seems happy for the most of the time

Reactions: 2

Fragglez

She was held in cali in October? She posted several videos saying they were going to do it then disappeared for a while they’re all still there. No language barrier, a hospital where she lives
Thats true, but she wasn’t able to tell them her behaviour was due to a stroke and not a mental health break, so she was sectioned and released. You’ve gotta remember the USA is nothing like here, each state has its own laws and procedures. She was in a bar by a pool when they were called, she stayed and waited for them to arrive because she didn’t believe she’d be sectioned because she knew she’s always like that so didn’t see the issue. I watched it on Live. Then she went live in the ambulance. She seemed unaccompanied at the time, there was talk of her marriage being over afterwards, she was worried about her future without his support. Being held doesn’t mean she’s mentally ill, stroke symptoms are very similar just with a different cause.

Reactions: 2