Kara and Nate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't be, I don't see where they disclosed it was a paid sponsorship!
I meant, they were gifted the use of the RV and in exchange they give a positive review via a video. I think many of their trips involve some sort of comp such as the Vegas penthouse suite stay or the Arctic cruise.

Reactions: 4
I meant, they were gifted the use of the RV and in exchange they give a positive review via a video. I think many of their trips involve some sort of comp such as the Vegas penthouse suite stay or the Arctic cruise.
And of course the potential for 13+ million views. That isn't chump change when it comes to ad rev.

And of course the potential for 13+ million views. That isn't chump change when it comes to ad rev.
Definitely. They have a crap ton of subscribers. Several other couple vloggers I've watched have said they aspire to be like Kara and Nate. If even one half percent of their viewers rent one of those monster RVs after watching their video that's a nice bit of revenue.

This pissed me off!!! Just get on your plane! Why do you feel like you are above everyone else?
Because their stans fawn over them and they have a gazillion subscribers and get a hundred thousand views and are constantly comped trips and products and upgrades. So they think people admire them for acting entitled and for living this luxurious lifestyle. A far cry from a young couple with a couple backpacks and a few dollars to travel on (although I suspect their wealthy families financed them in the beginning).
For a legit budget traveling couple I recommend One Pack Wanderers. They also come from wealthy families but they're legit traveling only with backpacks filled with basics and have to watch their spending.

It‘s also not like they usually need to get somewhere so if they miss their flight it‘s
great content (‚cause it obviously
wasn’t their fault).
Except for all the other passengers who will depart delayed but who cares about them right?

Tbf when I went away a few weeks ago it took an hour for us to board and I just sat at the gate until there was no queue so they probably had plenty of time if it only just opened 4 minutes ago. Probably just trying to make it more dramatic by running

Tbf when I went away a few weeks ago it took an hour for us to board and I just sat at the gate until there was no queue so they probably had plenty of time if it only just opened 4 minutes ago. Probably just trying to make it more dramatic by running
They often wait until they're being called to the boarding gate though. So definitely making people wait in those cases. I see what you mean about this particular case though if it was boarding four mins ago.

Reactions: 2
So Nate presents with strong Covid-like symptoms. Instead of lying low until he can get tested he chooses to continue on. Fine. But when he exposed that nice, gracious and unselfish Peruvian family to whatever illness he has??? Selfish. Entitled. Uncaring. It doesn't matter if he has Covid or something else, you do not expose a family to your germs when you have no idea if your illness is contagious.
I don't hate strangers but I have a lot of contempt for this self absorbed, entitled pair. They're awful people.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So Nate presents with strong Covid-like symptoms. Instead of lying low until he can get tested he chooses to continue on. Fine. But when he exposed that nice, gracious and unselfish Peruvian family to whatever illness he has??? Selfish. Entitled. Uncaring. It doesn't matter if he has Covid or something else, you do not expose a family to your germs when you have no idea if your illness is contagious.
I don't hate strangers but I have a lot of contempt for this self absorbed, entitled pair. They're awful people.
But then they get this kind of encouragement 😡

Attachments

Reactions: 1
They're complaining about something so lame, they need some perspective.
Food is definitely something I’d complain about 😄 especially if (I’m assuming) where they are is expensive - they probably get it free but their followers may not. It would put me off paying for it as I also wouldn’t like it

Reactions: 2
Food is definitely something I’d complain about 😄 especially if (I’m assuming) where they are is expensive - they probably get it free but their followers may not. It would put me off paying for it as I also wouldn’t like it
It's an airport lounge - they'll be getting in on airline points, but anyone can access it for like $50. Totally valid to complain about the food choices, plus tbh it doesn't seem like a genuine complaint to me, just a jokey complaint.

Reactions: 1
Youre right, I'm biased. I don't care to feel bad for the plight of a couple of travel vloggers not liking their bagel when I've just seen them drag a respiratory illness (with no regard) through a country who at one point had the highest death rate due to covid in the world 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5