Kanye West

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's clearly spiralling bc he isn't living a life he's happy with. I really do wonder how long it'll take for him to come out esp considering he'd be the first big rapper to come out as gay
Didn't another mainstream rapper come out as gay a couple of years ago?

Anyway; I'm admittedly concerned about him because of the divorce. I know it's allegedly amicable but he's been all over the place ever since he lost his mother and now he has even less stability.

Reactions: 5
Didn't another mainstream rapper come out as gay a couple of years ago?

Anyway; I'm admittedly concerned about him because of the divorce. I know it's allegedly amicable but he's been all over the place ever since he lost his mother and now he has even less stability.
Tyler the Creator?

Reactions: 2
I wouldnt consider Tyler or Lil Nas X on Kanye's level tbh. I mean someone from 90's Rap where using the word gay was seen as "fine" in music. I don't think many people would be shocked but i can see him coming out soon, most prob after the next failed presidential race lol

Its meant to be a female according to the daily mail.

Around the time Saint was born, when he was in the studio.
Well, I mean he’s meant to be a 5 x billionaire as well, and that’s been completely disproven, I certainly wouldn’t believe any of the ludicrous bullshit stories he clearly plants in the press

Reactions: 4
What is with his Instagram? His profile pic is blacked out and he follows only 80 people (both blue tick and non) who also have a blacked out profile pic. Is it something to do with Donda promotion?

What is with his Instagram? His profile pic is blacked out and he follows only 80 people (both blue tick and non) who also have a blacked out profile pic. Is it something to do with Donda promotion?
I noticed that earlier! Is it a condition that if he follows you you have to change your profile pic to a black circle?!

Reactions: 2

So it sounds like Kanye is sharing her with his mates and she could at any time be found dead from a OD.

• Wow
Reactions: 3