Kanye West

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've lost track, is he running or not running? The man needs to get out of the spotlight for his own sake.

Reactions: 1
I am massively disturbed by KW anyway but his latest behaviour is disgusting even by his low standarsds...he's shared video of himself urinating on his Grammy award.

He's also supposedly told his campaign staff to stop "fornicating" (his word) outside of marriage.

This man is so ill. How can he be allowed to run for president of the usa with no intervention from anybody? I find that utterly terrifying.

Reactions: 9
I am massively disturbed by KW anyway but his latest behaviour is disgusting even by his low standarsds...he's shared video of himself urinating on his Grammy award.

He's also supposedly told his campaign staff to stop "fornicating" (his word) outside of marriage.

This man is so ill. How can he be allowed to run for president of the usa with no intervention from anybody? I find that utterly terrifying.
No wonder there is talk of a Divorce, Kanye is a total Fruit and Nut.

Reactions: 3
No wonder there is talk of a Divorce, Kanye is a total Fruit and Nut.
I can't understand why she is staying with him. Even if she really does love him that much, I'd have thought his comments about North's near miss abortion would be the final straw for any self-respecting partner/mother.

I think perhaps she fears that if she divorces him and he spirals further or ends up committing suicide she will take flak for not ‘helping him’ somehow.

She wants her mitts on his money and control of his finances - I’m sure Pimp Mama Kardasian is calling the shots.

if she divorces him and he spirals, someone else will he put in charge of his money

He does appear to be very ill. At least with Trump he just pissed on Russian prostitutes.

• Haha
I suspect that she is worried because he’s a complete liability that knows too much about her and her family, and he doesn’t appear to give a tit about NDA’s.
Plus she might not get invited to the Met ball anymore, and that appears to be a huge deal to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
In sickness and in health - can you imagine what would happen if she divorced him and he spiralled further out of control. She’s more than likely trying to get him help. Which he won’t accept. Kim and her family can be criticised for a hell of a lot of things but not for their love of Kanye. They have all always loved and supported him.

Reactions: 9
She doesn't need his money she's worth hundreds of millions herself, plus they have 4 kids together, so she would be getting a hefty sum of child support if they split, not that she would need it anyways, no I genuinely believe she wants to see him get better and is trying to help him, very easy to dehumanise her but she does appear to genuinely love him and her children and appears to want to keep her family together.

Reactions: 8
He does appear to be very ill. At least with Trump he just pissed on Russian prostitutes.
Well, I'm always at a loss as to how Trump is able to remain in office. Baffles me how the American way makes removing a president apparently impossible.

In sickness and in health - can you imagine what would happen if she divorced him and he spiralled further out of control. She’s more than likely trying to get him help. Which he won’t accept. Kim and her family can be criticised for a hell of a lot of things but not for their love of Kanye. They have all always loved and supported him.
I think her love is genuine too but I do note how his health seemed to get much worse after he fell in with the K Klan.

Well, I'm always at a loss as to how Trump is able to remain in office. Baffles me how the American way makes removing a president apparently impossible.

I think her love is genuine too but I do note how his health seemed to get much worse after he fell in with the K Klan.
I doubt there is much genuine left in her. Her personality screams narc, she is only interested in herself and how his behaviour reflects on her. She gets invites etc as his plus one and doesn’t want to lose that. Nothing else

I doubt there is much genuine left in her. Her personality screams narc, she is only interested in herself and how his behaviour reflects on her. She gets invites etc as his plus one and doesn’t want to lose that. Nothing else
She has enough money and fame without him. I can't see any reason other than genuine feelings of love for staying with someone like Kanye.

Reactions: 5
She has enough money and fame without him. I can't see any reason other than genuine feelings of love for staying with someone like Kanye.
IMO he has served his purpose, gave Kim 4 kids, she doesn't need him anymore, it's the Kardashian way.

She doesn't seem to want to divorce him though? Otherwise I'd agree.
I suspect she can't divorce him in the same way Victoria Beckham Can't Divorce David, all due to "The Brand".

Reactions: 6
She’s there for the status. She’d never make the met ball without him
, the cover of vogue (people /national enquirer are her level) she’s down class without him. People want to collaborate with him (for some strange reason) and she gets to come along for the ride.

Reactions: 4