Kanye West

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm genuinely worried he's going to hurt himself or someone else if he doesn't get some help.The guy is not in control of himself right now.

Reactions: 2
I feel like this is the end for him if nobody intervenes. Can't he get put under a 5150 hold? It's really screwed up how hard it is for family to get help for a mentally ill loved one, since so often part of a person's mental illness will be they cannot see they are ill so can't consent to treatment...this may be an unpopular opinion but I truly believe authorities need to have a bit more power in this area again. In the UK as well!

I'm genuinely worried he's going to hurt himself or someone else if he doesn't get some help.The guy is not in control of himself right now.
I seriously worry for North. He seems so obsessed with her it's scaring me to read about the things he keeps saying.

Reactions: 4
I feel like this is the end for him if nobody intervenes. Can't he get put under a 5150 hold? It's really screwed up how hard it is for family to get help for a mentally ill loved one, since so often part of a person's mental illness will be they cannot see they are ill so can't consent to treatment...this may be an unpopular opinion but I truly believe authorities need to have a bit more power in this area again. In the UK as well!

I seriously worry for North. He seems so obsessed with her it's scaring me to read about the things he keeps saying.
I believe Kim was trying to do that a couple of months ago, pretty sure he tweeted something to that effect. Just feel so bad for him. And for Kim as well, really. It's not easy trying to deal with a partner with mental health issues and I imagine both of them being in the public eye only magnifies it.

Reactions: 7
I think her love is genuine too but I do note how his health seemed to get much worse after he fell in with the K Klan.
All the men who get involved end up in a state- Lamar, Scott, Kanye...

Please don’t refer to a mental health facility as ‘funny farm’. He is clearly very unwell. You wouldn’t be so rude about someone who was physically unwell.
Agreed, that’s appalling. I was once an outpatient at a ‘funny farm’ myself.

Reactions: 7
Not sure what to make of this..

She will not want that at all. I don't blame her for never wanting anything to do with him again. If he "gets them back" for her, then she will have to thank him. I am sure her legal team are already working to make sure this does not happen.

Kanye needs help. If he keeps going this way, I don't see him being around much longer. He seems to live in Wyoming most of the time and Kim and the kids in LA.

Reactions: 1
Manic episodes are grim.

It’s a nasty cycle of taking medication, suffering from horrible side effects from the medication, feeling mentally better and more in control so scaling back on meds to stop the side effects, then mentally taking a dip before starting the cycle again. I’ve known people self-medicate with alcohol or drugs as they believe the side effects are less nasty than actual medicine.

In all seriousness, I wonder if his mother was the only one who could keep Kanye together and since her passing, living in the permissive star-fucker, fame hungry atmosphere of Clan Kardashian, Kanye has just slid.

Sorry to go all tin-foil hat, but I wonder if he ”passes” whether the Kardashians will use it to get another TV show out of it.

Reactions: 9
Manic episodes are grim.

It’s a nasty cycle of taking medication, suffering from horrible side effects from the medication, feeling mentally better and more in control so scaling back on meds to stop the side effects, then mentally taking a dip before starting the cycle again. I’ve known people self-medicate with alcohol or drugs as they believe the side effects are less nasty than actual medicine.

In all seriousness, I wonder if his mother was the only one who could keep Kanye together and since her passing, living in the permissive star-fucker, fame hungry atmosphere of Clan Kardashian, Kanye has just slid.

Sorry to go all tin-foil hat, but I wonder if he ”passes” whether the Kardashians will use it to get another TV show out of it.
He also paid for his mother's plastic surgery from which she died from... I am sure he feels a huge amount of guilt for that.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh God, Kanye’s now planning for victory in 2024 🙄.
He should give out Free Yeezy’s for anyone that votes for him, he’d win by a landslide😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That Sun article claims she will still be the beneficiary of Kanyes $20 million dollar life insurance, even after they divorce!
Kanye is going to have to watch his back methinks.

Now he's got rid of his beard he can finally come out and live the life he's always wanted to have.
He's clearly spiralling bc he isn't living a life he's happy with. I really do wonder how long it'll take for him to come out esp considering he'd be the first big rapper to come out as gay

Why do people think he’s gay?
It's been rumoured for years that he and Riccardo Tisci have been in a relationship and the marriage with Kim was a business transaction - she got to raise her profile and enter the serious fashion world and he got to continue his 'real' relationship behind closed doors. Kanye did seem really besotted with Kim in the early days but don't forget the narrative we see is dictated by PMK!

Reactions: 3