Kanye West

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If any of this behaviour has been to relaunch his career, than it has backfired massively. Who in their right mind, would condone and enable abuse, of another human being. Someone needs to step in and prevent this from happening.
Unfortunately a lot of people do

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I think Bianca is very beautiful. And I think people often forget that he knows exactly what he is doing and people are jumping right in. Making fun of skims ( he is a partner himself) make her look like Kim, I’m sorry but Imo Kim is old news by now. Bianca is 10 x hotter.
And he is probably dropping a album very soon.
Beautiful or not, no one gives a tit who Bianca is I'm afraid. Regardless what you think of KK she's still absolutely huge.

Time for him to move on. He's turned into a parody of himself. I used to love him, still do love his older music. But let's not beat around the bush. He's completely lost it and has been unwell for a long time.

Reactions: 14
He can't degrade Kim to "punish" her for all the things he thinks she's done wrong , so he's found a woman who he's made to look just like her and is publicly degrading and humiliating her instead. At first glance, those pictures look like Kim. Which he's probably hoping will cause her to feel violated even though it's not actually her. He's absolutely vile.
Kanyes revenge he's so controlling but couldn't ever gain much power over kim so he uses Bianca as some sick voodoo doll. What he wishes he could do to kim. Bianca has less power and money so is more trapped, less of a support network. I dislike the Kardashians but I admire how they stick together no man comes between them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just find it so funny why people are triggered so much on what he does :ROFLMAO: And regarding Bianca that was my opinon that she is hotter than Kim. To me Kim’s days are over I don’t find her or her style inspiring anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Bianca is attractive. She looks better without that platinum blonde pixie cut she did have. I don’t rate Kim’s looks personally but his behaviour towards her is wrong considering she is the Mother of his children

• Heart
Bianca is attractive. She looks better without that platinum blonde pixie cut she did have. I don’t rate Kim’s looks personally but his behaviour towards her is wrong considering she is the Mother of his children
I agree on all of this

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I just find it so funny why people are triggered so much on what he does :ROFLMAO: And regarding Bianca that was my opinon that she is hotter than Kim. To me Kim’s days are over I don’t find her or her style inspiring anymore.
Bianca is younger than Kim but no she won't be as rich or famous as Kim because being Kanyes mute naked muse won't really win her much lucrative contracts maybe a kiss and tell. Her best bet for wealth is suing him after the fake marriage ends like cassie did.
Kanye and Bianca just look mentally unwell I'm not seeing creative genius here but someone deep in the grips of mania and delusions. Kanye needs his meds.
---
Beautiful or not, no one gives a tit who Bianca is I'm afraid. Regardless what you think of KK she's still absolutely huge.

Time for him to move on. He's turned into a parody of himself. I used to love him, still do love his older music. But let's not beat around the bush. He's completely lost it and has been unwell for a long time.
Well yeah his mum kept him on the straight and narrow medicated. Since she died and the guilt he doesn't bother and surrounded by yes men.

Reactions: 2
Kanye's latest Instagram post. I'm sorry but his wife looks really uncomfortable wearing that small rag with everything hanging out. Is he making her go to social events dressed like that

• Sad
Kanye's latest Instagram post. I'm sorry but his wife looks really uncomfortable wearing that small rag with everything hanging out. Is he making her go to social events dressed like that
How does it undo for the loo?

Reactions: 1
He pretty much confirmed on one of his latest songs that Bianca was giving him a BJ on that boat.:sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
duck Sumn.Even the song title is gross.
'Baby, don't keep me up, yeah, keep me up
Don't wanna beat me up, yeah, beat me up
We comin' down swervin'
This the real, not a version
Even Jesus ain't marry a virgin
No weapon formed against us will win

[Verse 2: Kanye West]
We comin' down swervin'
This the real, not a version
I don't care who you fucked, you a virgin to me
You a pervin' to me, baby perfect to me
Hold my coat, hold my drink
On my own, come with me
Shawty wanna duck on somethin'

duck on me, suck on me publicly'

Lovely.

• Sick
  • Haha
Erm.......... His daughter must be seeing his behaviour on social media. How can she ever know her dad as someone to respect and have that lovely dad/daughter relationship :( I hope it doesn't mess her up and affect her future relationships.

Reactions: 5
I saw something earlier saying he was number 1 on Spotify .. I am baffled by that as I don’t know anyone personally who listens to him anymore .. who tf is listening to his new tit? He’s got amazing albums but none that have been made in the last 10 years. I don’t know who’s more deluded him or the fans he still has who believe his new music is good. Absolute tit 😭😂